Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Yume's Content

There have been 4 items by Yume (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#88945 So, no more NiGHTS?

Posted by Yume on 15 February 2010 - 03:13 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I don't think we'll never see another NiGHTS game. The truth was this Wii game was a gift from SEGA to not only loyal NiGHTS fans, but to expose him to a new generation as well. While the game had its flaws I was glad they made it. I always felt that the first NiGHTS game was almost too ambitious for the technology of the SEGA Saturn. I actually enjoyed the voice for NiGHTS after I got over the initial shock. After all, NiGHTS has no gender and the fact that he/she has a British accent makes sense because it makes the dreamers language and accent. NiGHTS' voice depends on the dreamers he/she's connected to. So maybe if there's a third NiGHTS game he/she'll sound completely different!*lol* Just think! Austrailian NiGHTS!

#88700 Bringing PS2 NiD Remake to VC

Posted by Yume on 09 February 2010 - 05:39 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Now this is something I can get behind. When I saw NiGHTS on PS2 I got all excited then realized that it was only for Japan. I signed the petition, but I will admit I would love it if I got it for my PS2 in America.

#88699 The Last Wave

Posted by Yume on 09 February 2010 - 05:12 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm actually impressed with how organized and well you've thought this out.

#88698 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by Yume on 09 February 2010 - 05:11 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It has really amazed me that SEGA actually listened. I'm glad to see he's going to be seen at the start of every race.