Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dreams70's Content

There have been 8 items by Dreams70 (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#89029 Recreation

Posted by Dreams70 on 18 February 2010 - 02:32 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If you could change anything in the game what would it be?

i would change how the children and NiGHTS explore the dream...i dont want them to limited in the dreams. All the areas in the dreams and they are pnly able to walk around the cage...
what are thoughts?

#80156 Best NiGHTS Quotes

Posted by Dreams70 on 01 November 2009 - 05:06 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Here is a good one..."Your Journey Is Only A Dream Away"

#73328 Ending of NiGHTS JOD

Posted by Dreams70 on 21 August 2009 - 02:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

We all know that the game ended with NiGHTS still alive and with nightopia saved but whatever happened to

1)Wizeman( He disappeared after the final battle...My guess is that he is dead)
2)Reala( After his battle with NiGHTS he just disappeared at Bellbridge)
3)Owl (He was gone by the neon battle mission and the sky concert mission...after that he was never heard from again)

What are your thoughts on there disappearances????

#73327 NiGHTS Capturer

Posted by Dreams70 on 21 August 2009 - 02:49 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

How does NiGHTS get captured into the cage? Everytime Reala captures him he always just ends up in there. How does the cage form or what is done to be put in the cage? Does it just appear out of no where....

What are your thoughts on how this cage forms?
And how NiGHTS is trapped everytime?

#73141 The Night Dimension

Posted by Dreams70 on 13 August 2009 - 03:30 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

We all seen how Will and Helen created there dream worlds using their ideya such as, Will's growth ideya created the Dream of Amusement: Delight City . So I want to ask you... what kind of dream world would you create using any ideya?(Including the Red ideya of Courage)

I would create a Snow Paradise that would have roller coasters that were strong as steel but made of Ice, ice skating, and snow boarding, and bob sleding down the mountains. Plus i will find a castle in the wrold as well with the Purity Ideya.

What would your world be like, for you and NiGHTS to explore?

#73140 The Night Dimension

Posted by Dreams70 on 13 August 2009 - 03:28 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

We all seen how Will and Helen created there dream worlds using their ideya such as, Will's growth ideya created the Dream of Amusement: Delight City . So I want to ask you... what kind of dream world would you create using any ideya?(Including the Red ideya of Courage)

I would create a Snow Paradise that would have roller coasters that were strong as steel but made of Ice, ice skating, and snow boarding, and bob sleding down the mountains. Plus i will find a castle in the wrold as well with the Purity Ideya.

What would your world be like, for you and NiGHTS to explore?

#68329 2player battle

Posted by Dreams70 on 13 March 2009 - 08:59 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

In two players if you could add a new mode like flying event, what would it be???

I would add a acrobatic contest. NiGHTS Will, Helen< Elliot, Claris, Jackle, and Reala would have to do acrobatic moves around the dreams of Will and Helen score multpe point with each move and combination.

Also i would add items and more characters to the races and the battle and bring back NiGHTs into dreams 2p battle

What would you add??...or take away

#67773 Memory Forest

Posted by Dreams70 on 22 February 2009 - 01:59 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Did anyone ever notice that in memory forest the only ballon that shines is the yellow ballon.
The red, green, blue ballons don't glow but the yellow ones are glowing. Have you notice that?

What are your opinions on why the yellow ones are glowing?