Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DREAMiNF's Content

There have been 63 items by DREAMiNF (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27832 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by DREAMiNF on 29 November 2007 - 04:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

DARN!, I FINALLY GOT A MIC! COUNT ME IN!!!

#27830 Saturn Slim DVD Cover Project

Posted by DREAMiNF on 29 November 2007 - 04:21 AM in Creative Stuff!

(If I made this topic in the wrong place, I'm sorry ^^; )

I was searching Saturn things on Wikipedia the other day, and I ran into a site that's dedicated to making DVD covers for Saturn games.

<a href="http://www.saurianunderground.com/saturn/" target="_blank">http://www.saurianunderground.com/saturn/</a>

By The Way: The Completed Covers are in this link

<a href="http://www.saurianunderground.com/gallery2...hp?g2_itemId=25" target="_blank">http://www.saurianunderground.com/gallery2...hp?g2_itemId=25</a>

Including NiGHTS

http://www.saurianunderground.com/gallery2...?g2_itemId=1440

#27792 Rock Band

Posted by DREAMiNF on 29 November 2007 - 12:43 AM in Community Corner

ROCK BAND!!! I'M SO HYPED BECAUSE YOU CAN BUY THE NIRVANA ALBUM NEVERMIND!!! "Sorry no more CAPS".

Anyways, I could always be a good Guitarist and (EHH) Vocalest? (I Nearly spent 2 weeks trying to get Jordan on Guitar Hero II Expert 5 stars 95%)

#27035 Characters in Fighters

Posted by DREAMiNF on 24 November 2007 - 07:37 PM in Community Corner

Street Fighter 2: Ken
SF Alpha: Akuma
Soul Calibur 2/3: Nightmare
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: Gambit
Guilty Gear: Sol Bad Guy (I like to call him Sol Bad Ass sometimes ><)
Super Smash Bros. (If it even counts as a fighting game): Link
Sonic: "The Fighters": Knuckles

#26477 Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

Posted by DREAMiNF on 22 November 2007 - 05:16 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

*Cool aid man* AWWW YEAH!!!! (Sorry, I wanted to say that beacuse, I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!! 2 MONTHS IN THE MAKING!!)

#24933 NiGHTS Into M.U.G.E.N.

Posted by DREAMiNF on 13 November 2007 - 09:50 AM in Creative Stuff!

The NiGHTS sprite is AWESOME but 1 tinny tiny problem. After you crop the picture so it wont oversize the screen you cant see NiGHTS' smile o.o

#24411 Guitar Hero 3

Posted by DREAMiNF on 09 November 2007 - 02:43 AM in Community Corner

lol, I just bought it this morning. I GOT TO FIGHT TOM MERELLO MY IDOL!!! (Sorry alittle random)

#24408 NiGHTS Into M.U.G.E.N.

Posted by DREAMiNF on 09 November 2007 - 01:43 AM in Creative Stuff!

Mugen's great, I just dont like the ear blistering volumes the videos go in to after recording. Anyways, I'll happily give my servies to the NiM sprite :(

#24407 Death Note

Posted by DREAMiNF on 09 November 2007 - 01:41 AM in Community Corner

AH DEATHNOTE :P, I LOVE THE ANIME. But, the US is going to Ruin it with thier Dubs like they do with other anime, anyways. I just finished reading the frist book :(

#24190 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by DREAMiNF on 07 November 2007 - 11:17 PM in Community Corner

Tonight, Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins

O.o, I love this song. It really fits the mood for NiGHTS games... Maybe I'll make a music video for JoD using this song? <_<

#21481 What are your favorite Manga Series'?

Posted by DREAMiNF on 19 October 2007 - 07:21 PM in Community Corner

mhmm thats a tough one. Errr, "Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad" is one of my all time favorites and so is "Mar"

Edit: That raises another question, Does anyone besides me watch Beck?

#18971 Music recommendations

Posted by DREAMiNF on 30 September 2007 - 10:13 PM in Community Corner

Oh Me Turn!

Children of Bodom: Their a really good Metal band, lots of sync from the guitars and piano, but I wont really suggest it to anyone who hates screaming vocals (because theres alot). I Recommend listening to; Children of Decadence, Bodom After Midnight, Needled 24/7.

Rage Against The Machine: One of my all time favorite bands :D, the sound of their music came from Rap and scary sounding guitar effects. I recommend listening to; Testify, Killing in the name, Bulls on parade.

Edit: So NNR07, if we play "The Dark Side of the Moon" over NiGHTS into Dreams as a soundtrack, it will snyc up?

#18874 Favorite Maren Boss?

Posted by DREAMiNF on 30 September 2007 - 04:29 AM in Poll Area

JACKLEEEEEEE!!!

#18026 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by DREAMiNF on 24 September 2007 - 05:42 AM in Community Corner

Crazy Train by Ozzy :lol:

#18024 Shoutout Messages

Posted by DREAMiNF on 24 September 2007 - 05:39 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

DREAMiN Says: Helllwooooooooo to all mah fellow forum pal's and palette's, hope to see you guys soon and once again.... RELAX!

#16069 Little Nemo: Adventure in slumber land

Posted by DREAMiNF on 09 September 2007 - 02:32 AM in Community Corner

OHH NEMO!!! I can't Recall watching the movie (I could of bought it for 2 $ Canadian XD) BUT I LOVED THE GAME!!!!

#14910 Recommend a game!

Posted by DREAMiNF on 02 September 2007 - 09:56 PM in Community Corner

Title: The 7th Guest

Platform: OLD OLD OLD DOS PC/ Amega/ Sega CD?

Type of game: Horror/ Puzzle

Synopsis: A old man named Henry Stauf was a low life, he muged stole and after awhile murdered. On the Night he murdered he saw a Doll floating in the air while he was dreaming, he reached out and grabbed it and to his surprise it was real. He tired his best to copy the doll and when he did he sold the dolls in the little shop. But, every child who bought all his toys started getting deathly sick until the point where they all died. After he was driven out of town but built a mansion on a really freaky hill. He invites 7 guests to play his sick game.

Comments: :lol: one of the most freaky games I have ever played, the games music and environment was extremely moody at the time, this was also one of the hardest games I have ever played too the puzzles where so head splitting me and my dad couldn't beat the game XD. So if you like creepy games and hard ones, I recommend this game (BUY IT :D)

#14908 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by DREAMiNF on 02 September 2007 - 09:44 PM in Community Corner

Well XD when and IF the movie comes out they are going to leave out all the little important details like they did in the latest movie (I FORGOT WHATS IT CALLED >.<)

#14747 Recommended movies

Posted by DREAMiNF on 02 September 2007 - 04:12 AM in Community Corner

AI - artificial intelligence. My favorite movie of all time. It incorporates the Pinokkio story in a modern era where lifelike robots have become an important part of human life, adding to comfort and pleasure. For a first a child robot has been made that should be able to develop a conciousness in due time and is programmed to have undying love for the parents that switch him on. It's a very deep story. Go watch.

T_T AI's ending made me cry when I saw it for the first time >.<

Anywho

Hard Core Logo: This is one of those Punk Rock Inspired movies, its really good and anyone who likes punk rock would love it.

Sonic OVA?: Eh? I saw it when I was a little kid, I dident know why but I liked it even now I still love it, anyone who loves Sonic will eh? Maybe like it Maybe won't, but my personal option is to buy it :angry:

#14614 Sim City

Posted by DREAMiNF on 01 September 2007 - 09:49 AM in Community Corner

Ooo! Simcity!, my frist game for the SNES! I loved it!

#14455 William or Helen?

Posted by DREAMiNF on 31 August 2007 - 09:18 PM in Poll Area

Just gotta go with good ol' Blue Haired Elliot, because I can relate more to him than William.

#14454 Japanese JoD site is up!

Posted by DREAMiNF on 31 August 2007 - 09:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

T__T I'm crying, not because the sites FINALLY up well that but, My Japanese is SOO rusty >.<

#14273 A Suicidal Thought

Posted by DREAMiNF on 30 August 2007 - 11:32 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

THEN NiGHTS will Dress in Yellow and orange Garments, jester hat's and Mantles XD

#13900 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by DREAMiNF on 28 August 2007 - 08:46 PM in Community Corner

>.< I haven't started reading yet, but Youtube spoiled everything for me *SPOILER!*
Spoiler

#13679 I fear the sequel is going to fail

Posted by DREAMiNF on 27 August 2007 - 10:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Have you not been reading any information? We have heard the music and stuff and about half of the original NiGHTS crew (Including the director of the first game) is working on this. Same thing with the musicians.

"Oop!" Sorry!