Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Shae's Content

There have been 39 items by Shae (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64926 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Shae on 22 November 2008 - 05:58 AM in Community Corner

Dude, I have the iMAGNi site up in another window and I'm jammin' to that awesome instrumental mix of "Forever UNiTY" no joke. xD

#64925 Songs that make you cry?

Posted by Shae on 22 November 2008 - 05:57 AM in Community Corner

That sounds rather heart breaking Noctourne Wonderland. ^_^
Little kids that are suffering or less fortunate makes me bawl like a baby.

"Tsuki to Tawamure" by Duel Jewel always brings a tear to my eye.
I have fond memories of seeing that band at my first anime convention ever. Little naive 14 year old that I was. Ah, memories, I miss those boys. xD

#64924 HELP WITH NIGHTMARE PLEASE!

Posted by Shae on 22 November 2008 - 05:30 AM in Dream Discussion

Look into lucidity and take control of those nasty nightmares girlie! >D
(I <3 Falda xD)

#64923 Eyes

Posted by Shae on 22 November 2008 - 04:52 AM in Dream Discussion

So I dreamt that I went into the woods of my backyard last night. The further I traveled in, the more wild and dark the forest became. The trees progressively got bigger and bigger. Everything was overgrown and covered in bright green moss. It wasn't scary or unwelcoming, just odd. I climbed on fallen tree trunks and looked around. It looked a lot like one of Claris's dreams, Mystic Forest. Gorgeous green everywhere!

Anyway, as I was climbing around and exploring, I curiously noticed that some of the trunks covered in moss were just large stumps. Trees that had been cut down. I found it strange, as these were huge trees, why go through the trouble of cutting them down? Something just didn't really feel right. The atmosphere was quiet. Continuing on, I eventually came across a tree trunk with a large eye in it. I examined it and was creeped out. It just blinked and stared right back. I quickly hurried away. It didn't seem like it was part of the tree. More like it was placed there.
Sure enough, I came across another tree with a similar eye in the trunk. The irises of these eyes were pure black, and anytime I went near one, it would immediately lock on to me and not look away. The sizes varied, the smallest being the size of a grapefruit. The more I wandered, the more frequent these eyes became. They just stared after me. It was all very creepy.
Tree trunks are not supposed to have eyes! xD

So later today I thought about it, and wondered if I had possibly encountered Wizeman? ^_^
I'm not really sure what I'm getting at by sharing this post, but has anyone experienced anything similar?
Any Wizeman encounters or something? D:

#64920 People You haven't met

Posted by Shae on 22 November 2008 - 04:09 AM in Dream Discussion

DiGi and TRiPPY have appeared in my dreams several times.
Anyone that knows me well enough knows that I'm a big voice actor fan.
I tend to dream about them a lot, and I've dreamt of meeting voice over actors that I haven't met before. ^_^

#49963 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by Shae on 05 May 2008 - 04:06 PM in Dream Discussion

Just wanted to share this, because I so rarely dream about NiGHTS. I get so excited whenever I do. xD

I live in Michigan, just about five minutes from the Canadian border. A river serves as the border between the two, and the connecting bridge over the river is the Blue Water Bridge. My dream started on this bridge during the afternoon.

Everything was stained orange and pink from the sunset. I was with my sister on top of the bridge. NiGHTS was with us too. A little ways downstream, there was a second bridge being built. He suggested that we go check it out, and jumped off the bridge, taking off towards the new one. My sister followed and I flew right after them. The flight to the new bridge was fun. When the three of us reached the bridge, we hung around and talked. I can't remember what about, but it was all very light hearted and pleasant. NiGHTS liked this bridge better because there weren't any noisy cars going by and he could see the sunset better. After talking for a while, NiGHTS wanted to play some more and began jumping off the side of the bridge, flying beneath it and coming back up on the other side. He invited my sister and I to join in. Kailey followed his lead and jumped off the side of the bridge. NiGHTS caught her (dualized?) and flew her around to the other side. She laughed and had fun. It was my turn next, I peered over the edge of the bridge, but was too scared to jump. For some reason I felt that I couldn't fly. After much urging from NiGHTS and Kei, I finally shut my eyes and lept off the edge. (Brings new meaning to "if your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?" xD) NiGHTS safely caught me too as he did with my sister and together we flew beneath the bridge and up over to the other side. After that I wasn't worried about falling anymore. <_<

Again we were back to just hanging out watching the sunset. At some point DiGi and TRiPPY showed up, as well as maybe two or three other dreamers I didn't know. Our group had a lot of fun spending time together. :unsure: When the sun finally went down and everything became dark, we decided it was time to go. NiGHTS was disappointed and became a little sad as we started walking down towards the end of the bridge. TRiPPY said that he could come too, and that all of us should go flying around the city. This cheered him up and he flew after us. The end of the bridge was connected to a building, and the building had locker room showers in it lol. We all had to shower off before continuing? O__o So, we did, NiGHTS was a bit fussy because he didn't understand why we had to do it. Truthfully, his little fit was trying to cover up the fact that, for some reason, he didn't know HOW to shower. xD TRiPPY told me to help NiGHTS, and it was like helping a baby or a child take a bath. I remember at least taking off his vest for him (to which he was invisible, much like Jackle) and helping him wash up. It was cute, he was very childish in this dream. When the showering was all done, we proceeded to go out the door but was stopped by a worker. He was confused, asking us if we just came through the door that lead to the bridge. We simply said "yup" the man didn't understand, since the bridge was still under construction, no one was allowed on it and the doors leading there were locked. He wondered how we got on there. NiGHTS gave me an all knowing smile, and then I woke up.

I was so excited!!! xD

#49957 A-KON19 Goes for Guinness World Record!

Posted by Shae on 05 May 2008 - 02:46 PM in Cosplay Zone

Anime Central next weekend is going to have a crack at it as well. However, last I heard, it was still an unoffical gathering, so we'll see. <_<
I was like, "NOOOO! DON'T BREAK IT! THAT'S TRiPPY'S RECORD~!" ;0;

lol xD

#49956 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Shae on 05 May 2008 - 02:31 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Thank you SO MUCH! You're AMAZING!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! :heart:

#49925 The next Nights SOUNDTRACK!

Posted by Shae on 05 May 2008 - 03:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I hope this isn't terrible of me to ask, but I was wondering if someone could hook me up with the song that plays at the Dream Gate? ("Gate Of Your Dream"?) I know some forums are hardcore and will immediately be like, "OMG! U ASK 4 PIRACY!! I BAN j00!!!" D:<
So if that's the case, I'm incredibly sorry for asking in the first place. ;~;

Kei and I have yet to play this game, and it's killing me! I cheated and watched Will's intro on YouTube. I couldn't take the suspense anymore! X__x Now my desire to play it has increased ten fold. Anyway, I love the music at the Gate, if anyone would be so kind as to send me the song, I'd be so grateful!

#49619 NiD.Com GUINNESS VIDEO REPORT! Online now :)

Posted by Shae on 02 May 2008 - 05:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

LOL! Kbooki and I loved the video! You guys are too cute. :)

#35455 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Shae on 13 January 2008 - 07:03 PM in Community Corner

The song played during the ending credits of Moulin Rouge, "Bolero" ^_^

#35261 NiGHTS Jap PS2 Site OPEN !

Posted by Shae on 12 January 2008 - 06:10 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Man, those comparison shots are sexy! D:
I want this so bad! ;_;

#34982 Do you Believe in the purple Nightmaren?

Posted by Shae on 10 January 2008 - 08:53 PM in Poll Area

Yes and no.... >__0
In light of recent dreaming events, I'd like to say yes though. xD

#34978 Encountering Reala...

Posted by Shae on 10 January 2008 - 08:08 PM in Dream Discussion

I'm very excited, I just came across both NiGHTS and Reala for the first time in my dream last night. (Well, I THINK I came across NiGHTS before, but it's all very vague and there was no interaction between us.)
Anyone who has read my dream diary knows that I dream about voice actors quite frequently in my dreams, almost every night. Quinton Flynn is my favorite voice actor, and last night I dreamt that I had met up with him at a convention. When the convention was done and over, he was gone. I was sad and wanted to find him again, but didn't know where he was or how to even begin looking for him. This is where NiGHTS came in.

I was sitting outside, really depressed, and out of nowhere NiGHTS appeared hovering in front of me. He was looking down at me with a slightly confused expression on his face. There were no words between us, things were just simply understood. Next, NiGHTS extended a hand, and grew a smile. I didn't take his hand, for whatever reason, I just kept watching him sadly. Eventually, he got fed up and gestured me to follow him, he flew off swiftly in the opposite direction. I finally got on my feet, and started racing after him. The mood quickly changed to a cheerful one. Once again, NiGHTS didn't say anything, but somehow he told me that he was bringing me to Quinton. We were both very happy, he was doing flips and spins and generally just showing off in the air as he flew in front of me. Trying to make me laugh. It worked. :D

After a few moments of this, NiGHTS all of a sudden came to a dead halt and became gravely serious. I stopped next to him, a little confused. He had a frown on his face, his eyes were fixed on something off in the distance. It was creepy, things were quiet, NiGHTS didn't once tear his eyes from the horizon. Something was wrong. We proceeded slowly after this, there was a house that we came upon shortly after the abrupt change in mood and atmosphere. However, NiGHTS wouldn't let me go through the front door and instead, we went around in the back. Bad move, I soon found out what it was NiGHTS was so worried about. Reala had caught us sneaking in the backyard. He was absolutely pissed.

Reala appeared as he normally does, but some of TRiPPY's design was present, as he didn't have his jester hat on. Instead he had the long black hair and horns. Reala floated above us and didn't pay much attention to me, he was too furious with NiGHTS; screaming and shouting at him, though no sound was heard. Again, there were no words, everything was silent, but undestood. I think that added to the fear of the situation. Reala pointed a finger accusingly at NiGHTS, as he continued to rant and scream. In his defense, NiGHTS shouted back, they were in a heated argument. Reala was angry at NiGHTS for helping me. I didn't know what to do, so I stood there and watched terribly worried. After this carried on for some time, Reala's raged had reached its peak. He swooped down upon NiGHTS and grabbed him by the throat, quickly ending the debate. Since I was present and not very far away from them, NiGHTS didn't fight back, concerned for my safety. Reala gathered him up in his arms, the way he did this was quite similar to one of TRiPPY's drawings. Reala grinned at me in a cocky, triumphant, malicious manner, as he kept a vice grip on NiGHTS. NiGHTS looked very sad, but still managed a small smile, which seem to say "we know something Reala doesn't know, don't we? He didn't quite win. Go inside the house." After this, Reala shot off with NiGHTS and I was all alone, quite scared to death. I did as NiGHTS told me to, and went inside the house, I found Quinton waiting inside.

Anyway, that's my first encounter with Reala, and I hope I don't have anymore, he doesn't like me very much. I hope NiGHTS is okay! ;___; No more looking at TRiPPY's art before bed! X__x

#31342 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by Shae on 20 December 2007 - 07:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Kbooki and I have yet to get a Wii :(
But we will share our code as soon as we get it! It will be neat to visit everyone! :)

#31329 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 20 December 2007 - 06:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Goodluck viperxmns! :(

HAHAHA!! Thanks for the page TRiPPY! It looks hysterical! xD
As for more EPiC ADVENTURES D: Kei and I are thinking about possibly doing another documentary for NiGHTS into PS2, if it's released over here? I forgot if that was for Japan only or if it's also being released in North America and Europe. :)

#31321 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 20 December 2007 - 06:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

PS!
Don't worry about spoilers, there aren't any in the video! :)

xoxo

#31182 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 20 December 2007 - 12:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

A big thank you for everyone who watched the video, glad you enjoyed it lol. My sister and I are currently working on part two! Just checking in to say.....

We finally got it!!! :D

#31082 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 19 December 2007 - 06:12 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

http://download.yousendit.com/F8A2DDD214EC02A0

Yay! Watch our stupidity! ^_^

#30966 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 19 December 2007 - 12:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Kbooki and I are working on editing our "reaction film" now as I type this. :(

...still no NiGHTS for us though...

Why do we STILL not have a copy of JoD you ask??
You will have to watch the heart-wrenching movie to find out.

It is an epic film in two parts!! D:

#30962 NiGHTS is out! But....

Posted by Shae on 19 December 2007 - 12:33 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Are you in the midwest or the east coast??
My sister and I went to get the game today as well, but we couldn't pick it up because the shipment hasn't come in yet. When a game releases in the US, it releases on the west coast and is shipped out east. Since we live in the midwest, our Gamestop doesn't get NiGHTS in until tomorrow, or the next day. :(

#30897 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 18 December 2007 - 04:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

OMG!!!

Kbooki and I were too early for the Gamestop stores. We have to wait until later this afternoon for their shipments to come in. xD
We're thinking of checking other places though. :D At least we picked up the free "making of" DVD while we were there. We're documenting our adventures. :D

#30863 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 18 December 2007 - 01:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Kbooki just woke me up and we're getting ready to go on our mission! We'll report back in a few! :D

#30807 After 11 years

Posted by Shae on 18 December 2007 - 03:57 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

You can expect pics from Kbooki and I as we take our copy off the shelf. We don't have a Wii yet, but we're still picking up the game tomorrow lol. :D
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled out today, so I'll be looking like a sore, swollen, NiGHTS loving chipmunk, but at least I'm dedicated. xD

#29632 SEGA in MY house?

Posted by Shae on 11 December 2007 - 04:39 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

@_@ Wow.
I would die of shock lol. That sounds too good to be true! :wub:
Good luck and have fun!!! :D