Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jaki (Jake-ee)'s Content

There have been 2 items by Jaki (Jake-ee) (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#8234 Worst Nightmare

Posted by Jaki (Jake-ee) on 27 June 2007 - 10:05 AM in Dream Discussion

I have many nightmares, in fact, nightmares are the only dreams I can remember, I don't have them frequently but whatever.

EDIT: I just remembered some good dreams, in fact, dreams so good I get angry when I wake up because their not real, though I'm not entirely sure whether dreams are real or not...

One I only vaguely remember, but whenever I think about it, it gives me chills. Something to do with a large black monster, something that appears to be a village of sand and the end of the world.

I only remember certain parts of it, a quote from Kingdom Hearts fits it perfectly really "A scattered dream that's like a far off memory.".

#8233 Hello there.

Posted by Jaki (Jake-ee) on 27 June 2007 - 09:58 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello there, I'm new, of course.

I played NiGHTS a couple of years ago and enjoyed it, and recently I found interest in searching for a fan site of it and found this place, I read the Dream area of NiD for Newbies and found it very interesting.

Well, I like to read comics, I like to eat cookies, and I like video games, in fact I aspire to become a game designer someday.

I dislike... Well, besides a few personal foes, I don't specifically dislike much, besides jerks and stuff, but that goes without saying.