Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

February Chaos's Content

There have been 8 items by February Chaos (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12017 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by February Chaos on 20 August 2007 - 07:53 PM in Dream Discussion

I have seen NiGHTS a few times in my dreams. In the first one I was NiGHTS and I had a dreamer inside of me. I also saw Claris and Elliot in that one as little cameo's.
Mostly when I see NiGHTS, he's hanging out somewhere doing something weird. I have very weird dreams. Last time I saw NiGHTS he was hanging out with the guys from the Pokemon series >.> And his suit was in orangy cream and jaguar print....
I also saw Reala once...Really weird things happen when I dream...
I also fly a lot, I don't know if that counts for NiGHTS dreams.

P.S: Why is everyone lucid dreaming down here? Is it cool? X3

#11276 JOD release in October?

Posted by February Chaos on 14 August 2007 - 05:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hey, about the release date being in December, it might be right. I regularly check a dutch official Sega site. They had a release lise and that one said we're getting it by Christmas. Remember that this is a Dutch site. Other people might get it earlier.

#10347 My hand-drawn NiGHTS stuff

Posted by February Chaos on 07 August 2007 - 08:32 PM in Creative Stuff!

Thanks for those wonderfull replies! I just try to get the best out of my right hand and appearently makes NiGHTS very cute. I'll ad some things every once in a while, so I hope you like my arts enough to keep checking them out.

#10346 Hi....I'm new to the forum

Posted by February Chaos on 07 August 2007 - 08:27 PM in Introduce Yourself

:) I'm glad people here are nice. I'm a bit shy actually, but I'm already feeling welcome here.

#10345 New info

Posted by February Chaos on 07 August 2007 - 08:23 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmm... NiGHTS with a voice actor? I'm not completly against it. This could end up well.

I think I'm first gonna laugh myself into extinction if they'll give Reala Shadow's voice actor. Then I'm going to cry... Not that I hate Shadow's voice, but because.....well, they can get someone better to voice Reala, right?

#9495 Even More Journey of Dreams Screens/+TRAILER&GAMEPLAY!

Posted by February Chaos on 10 July 2007 - 09:37 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This is so cool.
Ever since I heard there was a new NiGHTS game coming I've been dreaming of trailers. And here they are!
*Faints of happyness*

#8475 Hi....I'm new to the forum

Posted by February Chaos on 01 July 2007 - 08:00 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm February Chaos.

I actually hail from the Sonic community, but NiGHTS fans are nicer! XD
No, but more NiGHTS fans discovered my DeviantART account...
And because the Sonic community isn't very active now they have given NiGHTS the opportunity to take over. And he did....
So now I'm joining the NiGHTS community too!

#8426 My hand-drawn NiGHTS stuff

Posted by February Chaos on 30 June 2007 - 03:43 PM in Creative Stuff!

Uhmmmm.......yeah, I'm pretty new here so this is my first post.
If people here are interested in:
1. reading my silly comic about U. V. NiGHTS
2. watching my incredibly cute NiGHTS drawings
you should have a look at my DeviantArt page/gallery.

http://februarychaos.deviantart.com/

There are also some other things in my gallery, feel free to look at them too.