Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Cascade's Content

There have been 2 items by Cascade (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100097 What is your favourite piece of NIGHTS merchandise in your collection?

Posted by Cascade on 02 November 2012 - 12:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

What is everyones favourite piece of NiGHTS memorabilia?

Mine has to be the UK Christmas NIGHTS Into Dreams sampler disc that I bought in the town of Castleford (oop North) in Yorkshire, when someone gave me the heads up that the owner had somehow gotten copies. I think she charged me a fiver for it lol. Naughty lady. I was a bit gutted when Sega Saturn Magazine gave it away free, although pleased that other people could experience it.

But I loved the graphic design and illustration on the CD case and the pic of Claris talking to a Nightopian.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Sega Saturn magazine with the NIGHTS review. boy did I have fun reading that before I got my Saturn for christmas.

Charlie

#100096 NIGHTS HD Calendar Features

Posted by Cascade on 01 November 2012 - 10:33 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

First off, I'm sure Im not the first person giving Trippy a big round of applause for her tireless work on the NIGHTS HD project! THANKS TRIPPY :lol:

I'm over the moon to be playing NIGHTS excpet in HD and with Christmas NiGHTS! It brings back some of my best childhood memories.

But back to why Im posting, does anyone have a list of the full Calendar features for NiGHTS HD?

It was fantastic to see NiGHTS transform into Winter NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS become the Winter theme like the Saturn version! I can't wait to see Santas sleigh on the 24 of December lol!

SO MANY HAPPY MEMORIES B)