Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

XxGloMarenxX's Content

There have been 5 items by XxGloMarenxX (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#8402 Your favourite Nightmaren from NiGHTS into Dreams

Posted by XxGloMarenxX on 30 June 2007 - 03:45 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Jackle, definitely! He's so fun to draw! And his music rocks, and I'm not afraid to admit that the song from his boss battle is on my iPod xD
And in a close second, NiGHTS. As Much fun to draw as Jackle is, but he doesn't have that evil laugh that we all love Jackle for.
I've never really liked Puffy much, though. She reminds me of my old chorus teacher in grades 3 to 4, who I never really liked ^^;

#8121 Worst Nightmare

Posted by XxGloMarenxX on 25 June 2007 - 12:09 AM in Dream Discussion

My worst nightmare, probably happened in about 1rst or 2nd grade, and this was my first lucid dream, by the way.
I was in this huge shopping mall-like building, with no stores, and no ceiling. I was standing on this glass platform, looking out at the emptiness of the building, when I saw my dad on the other side of the building. I tried to run towards him, but The platform broke apart, and my dad started getting pulled into the ground by this creepy withering hand! as I tried to jump from piece of glass to piece of glass, I eventually slipped, and cut myself in about 10 different places across my face and fell into this huge black abyss.
I eventually woke up screaming 0-0

#8117 Hello.

Posted by XxGloMarenxX on 24 June 2007 - 09:24 PM in Introduce Yourself

A HP fan, eh? How does it feel now that the end is nearing? I'm a bit happy and sad at the same time...

Yeah, I really wanna read the next book and find out who dies X3

#8098 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by XxGloMarenxX on 24 June 2007 - 07:01 PM in Poll Area

I've always pronounced it REE-lah, while my step-sister pronounces it Ree-AH-la. We had a bunch of arguments on how to pronounce the name, and she always made fun of me for making Reala sound so girly x)

#8097 Hello.

Posted by XxGloMarenxX on 24 June 2007 - 05:28 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello ^-^
I got into NiD around when I was 5 or 6, because my step-sister owned a Saturn that She'd let me play sometimes. Soon, I stared drawing him [NiGHTS] on my folders and school things, along with other SEGA characters, some Pokemon, and a few faeries.
Things I'm into include drawing, Anime/Manga, Tennis, Cooking, Painting, Oceanology, and of course, NiD. I love reading, and so far, I'm focusing on finishing the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
Well, that's about it!