Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AkumajoBelmont's Content

There have been 8 items by AkumajoBelmont (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#97128 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 27 June 2011 - 12:59 PM in Creative Stuff!

That should be uploaded by Justin sometime in the next week or so. As soon as it gets posted, I'll definitely link you!

In project-related news, the Trailer was secretly premiered at Summer of Sonic to an unsuspecting crowd of Sega fans. Definitely heard some enthusiastic applause there! And today, the trailer is now publicly available. Check it out below!

NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming, An OC ReMix Album (Trailer)

Edit: something's up. The video is showing as private. Please hold while I figure out what's going on.

Yeah, noticed that too. Oh, and jump onto IM :D

#97126 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 27 June 2011 - 06:25 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hey, Stevo or DiGi, do you guys happen to have a recording of the Radio Free Gamer episode that featured Lucid Dreaming? I got my timezones mixed up and missed it, and the episode still isn't up for download yet...

#97089 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 22 June 2011 - 09:44 PM in Creative Stuff!

Still speechless at this comment. No words. Couldn't have done it without everyone else involved, though.

Robbie, your copy is in the next batch of packages. I didn't get your address before I ran out of shipping envelopes. Hopefully, it should get there by next week! Things have been super-hectic here with everything going on. I'm very much looking forward to some R&R after this is all done! (Yeah, like I'll ever stop doing stuff, lol)

No need to be speechless man, it's the truth !!! :D I still listen to it a LOT!

Awesome, cannot wait for it to get here.

I'll be tuning into Radio Free Gamer when it's on :D

#97069 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 22 June 2011 - 04:28 AM in Creative Stuff!

Dude, Akumajo.. Your vocal tracks are mind-blowingly epic. <3

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! Total labor of love. NiGHTS is totally my bueno... I got the game on launch day when I was a wee lad haha :(

I'll have to agree that, all bias aside, Lucid Dreaming is probably the greatest OC ReMix arrangement album yet. I told Stevo as much a while back. I'm stoked to even be a part of it! :D

#97059 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 21 June 2011 - 06:07 PM in Creative Stuff!

I wonder how long it'll take for my copy to arrive all the way out here to Australia. I'm so, so pumped. You've got no idea. So pumped :(

#94764 Hiya Peeps, AkumajoBelmont here :D

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 09 December 2010 - 04:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome, man! Even though you and me have been talking for a few days anyway! :) hohoho, projects what-what? Lyrical bunny man rapper what-what? XD

Anyways, yeh. It's good to have you here, man. Cheers for joining up and becoming a part of the main community.

Also, to everyone else, his remixes on Lucid Dreaming are smoking. And this is totally me hyping up the project again, lol XD

Yeah, I told you it was high-time I joined up... I've lurked for a long, long time haha.

Man, so excited.... VROOM! ! ! !! !! !! !!!

#94762 Hiya Peeps, AkumajoBelmont here :D

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 09 December 2010 - 04:06 PM in Introduce Yourself

Also - dead Saturn? Any inkling as to why? I tinker in trying to repair old systems from time to time, pretending to think I know what I'm doing.

I think it may have been heat related. At my old place, my room was upstairs, with no air-con, and Australian summers are HOT. I think it got a permanent case of heat stroke. Nothing will load beyond the bios screen anymore, I can hear the lens whizzing away, but I'm too afraid to open it up, haha! Somethings most likely warped... I measured my in room temperature when I realised it was broken, and the damn thing was sizzling away at 48 C ... I'm not surprised my baby carked it...

#94760 Hiya Peeps, AkumajoBelmont here :D

Posted by AkumajoBelmont on 09 December 2010 - 03:09 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi guys!

The names Robbie, but most know me as AkumajoBelmont.

New to the forums I am, but I'm definitely not new to NiGHTS.

I've been a big, big fan of the series since the original game was released on the Saturn. I own NiD, XMAS NiGHTS and JoD (though I'm not a big fan of JoD). I'm a TOTAL SEGA %$£!, I've owned every SEGA system available out here in Australia (g'day matey's), but the Saturn is my absolute favourite (though, the Dreamcast and Mega Drive are a micro millimeter behind it in my eyes). I host my own Podcast ( www.aussiegamervine.com ), and I can't overstate how much I'm into gaming :)

I do know a couple of you already --sup Stevo & DiGi :)-- and I'm hoping to become involved in this awesome community. You guys all seem really, really nice from what I've read here on the forums and from whom I've spoken to in IRC.

I've just completed 2 tracks for the NiGHTS: Lucid Dreaming Project for OCReMix, and I'm uber excited (and impatient) for the release of this album. It'll blow your mind.

On a sad note, my Saturn died last year, so I need a new one. Dunno why I decided to share that, but hell, random ftw.

Anyways, a big HI to everyone! Hope to get to know you all soon!

See you in IRC :D