Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

g10 woRM's Content

There have been 25 items by g10 woRM (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12150 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 22 August 2007 - 05:59 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

It's called Reala vs. scientology now. Sega is nearly sued out of existence. :P

#12079 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 21 August 2007 - 04:52 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

AIN'T NOTHIN THAT DISTRACTS MR. T!

So Chuck Norris shows up anyway...their fight becomes the highlight of the game, and NiGHTS becomes a supporting role...NiGHTS 2 is renamed Breakfast of Champions.

#12012 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 20 August 2007 - 05:03 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

...and the chaos emeralds are held captive by MR.T!

NiGHTS considers giving up the challenge after learning this, thus becomin' a pitied foo'!

#11887 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 19 August 2007 - 05:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

The kids get insomnia, rendering them unable to go to nightopia for quite some time. As a result, NiGHTS gets so incredibly bored that he takes up macrame and scrapbooking...

#11729 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 18 August 2007 - 04:36 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Jack Thompson cites NiGHTS into dreams as being detrimental to the development of american youth, resulting in 3492823943 more successful sequels and a pian hot coffee mod...shows you how those buggers REALLY make them eggs!!!

#11710 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 18 August 2007 - 01:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

BIG SPOILER: Cuz of the AO rating, we get to find out what NiGHTS looks like NAKEY! It throws nightopia into shock, turning it into the set of a Quentin Tarantino film...

#11592 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 17 August 2007 - 05:54 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

After all that, we eventually find out that Wizeman is David Bowie, who offers to let NiGHTS come back to the dark side in exchange for a lifetime supply of Johnny Walker. When confronted with the decision, NiGHTS attempts suicide via hanging, but this is complicated by his lack of a neck...

#11533 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 16 August 2007 - 06:23 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

William's fro is rumored to have an image of Jesus in it. Reala snatches it, upsetting holy rollers everywhere, and...

#11483 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by g10 woRM on 16 August 2007 - 04:30 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

ooo sorry i haven't been here in a while :<

Everyone's talking about game rumors...

::climbs up on box wiff a megaphone:: I think we should make up ONE BIG GIANT HUMONGOUS RUMOR! Yeeea bia bia :3

I'll start. Then you add something...then the next person adds something...till it gets sooooo big that we forget what the game was gonna be about anyway!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The game begins when NiGHTS builds a time machine and returns to 80's London to start a career as a brit pop-punk star...

#9357 GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

Posted by g10 woRM on 10 July 2007 - 04:38 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

This is gonna be SUCH a trip!

And that's just BETA footage! <3

\( ^-^ )/

#9241 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 09 July 2007 - 06:29 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have a friend in Shreveport who regularly visits Texas cons :) She's sonic obsessed, but not NiGHTS obsessed though...you can change that! :lol:

#9175 TehLazyOne's Sculptures of Sculpeyness...

Posted by g10 woRM on 08 July 2007 - 06:23 PM in Creative Stuff!

Ooo, so pretty! I love the all the expression you can get in JUST A HAND! I love the way it's holding the card so delicately. I can't wait to see the rest!

#9174 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 08 July 2007 - 06:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

That would be awesome! One big 'I-love-NiGHTS' anime convention party! NiGHTS lovers and Newbies welcome! Sonic lovers will be shot, lol just kidding.

Texas be perfect for that kind of event, hopefully it will be close to Killeen! ^^'

Oh, Killeen is like 2 hours from me, I think. Awesome :P Maybe if enough Texas NiGHTS fans go to Animefest or something I can speak with their programming head to give us a room for a NiGHTS party/ panel discussion/pinata-breaking. X3

Yes, I did make a pinata once for an Utena panel some friends and I had at a convention. :3 You'd be surprised at how many people it brought over!

#9036 Should there be voice acting in the sequel?

Posted by g10 woRM on 06 July 2007 - 08:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

A silent story can tell so much more than one that speaks. I love picture books because they press the artist to create something meaningful and expressive; something beyond words. Just like the first game. ( ^-^)

I hate voice-over anime too :< Funimation HQ is one town over. Eeeeew~

#8933 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 06 July 2007 - 12:20 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Let me rephrase: Alanora will soon be moving to muggy, hot, nasty Florida to room with me and Loren.

Aww, you're takin' away my Texas peeps! j/k ( ^-^) Hope stuff works out for y'all.
I should make a Texas thread...maybe instead of a release party I should schedule a random NiGHTS-love party @ a Texas anime convention or something...something to get the fans together. ^.~

#8685 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 04 July 2007 - 09:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Aww, good to hear there are a few Texas people here! I mean, it is a big state(and probably the most famous out of all of them).

DMN: I've been to San Angelo! Well, driven through it several times.XD I used to have a boyfriend that lived in San Antonio. I think I can make it there in 3.5 hours if I ignore speed limits/there isn't any Austin traffic. ^^;

Alanora: I'm assuming you live near Waco? :3 Near it? YAY for crazy cults. ^^;

Wizeman: Aw, sorry to hear that! You should tie them to chairs and tape their eyes open...AND FORCE THEM TO WATCH IT! It'll work. ( >v<)

Drunken NiGHTS party = WIN! :3

#8532 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 02 July 2007 - 11:32 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Tango: Ah, I'm sorry, I guess I associate the word convention with something instantly. I mean Anime conventions, like A-kon and Animefest...I know Louisiana has Numa Rei no Con...

#8512 Tashy's Plushie's

Posted by g10 woRM on 02 July 2007 - 06:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

Awww your stuff is soooo cute! I'll watch you on dev :(

#8511 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 02 July 2007 - 06:49 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

LOL! Y'all can be such downers :( But I'm a li'l jaded on sonic team too so I don't blame ya ( >-<)-p

I'd have it a few days after the release so that I'd make sure I had copies. If it gets enough hype to have a midnight release I wouldn't want people waiting for me while I wait in line at gamestop XD XD XD 'n my friends and I have thrown quite a few gaming parties! There's more to it than a screen or two with NiGHTS. :D Teehee~ Guess any excuse to party is a good one for me!

Tango: I used to go to Shreveport all the time when my uncle lived there! Do you go to any of the Texas conventions? ( ._.)

#8489 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 02 July 2007 - 04:54 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmm :3 I don't know what that square is, but I live near Dallas. Boo!

#8482 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 02 July 2007 - 01:46 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Ah...I live in the great state o' Texas(I should have been more specific). ^^;

Yea, college drunks are incredibly annoying.

Lots of good friends, whether they be die-hard fans or not, would be an awesome thing to have over if you decorate the place all NiGHTS-y for a party...and the Wii seems to have become a small party staple among some of my friends. :3 Good vibes are awesome.

#8480 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 02 July 2007 - 12:41 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hmmm :3 I guess I posted because I would love to have a NiGHTS-themed party! Maybe I should just decorate my home in glow stars & NiGHTS-y stuff and invite a DJ...and coax people who aren't convinced with alcohol. XD j/k

I most definitely know there are more crazy NiGHTS fans in the area because I have met them at conventions(sadly I didn't get any contact info) ^^; Does anybody here live in the southern(not the deep south) US?

Some local DJs here once threw a Sonic-themed event! If only they would do a NiGHTS one!

#8458 Release parties? \(^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 01 July 2007 - 04:49 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

How many of you are going to throw a party when the new game comes out? ^^
Some friends and I were planning on it...
Anyone else think this is a good idea?

#8041 ( ^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 23 June 2007 - 04:22 AM in Introduce Yourself

Thx for all the welcome notes. (^3^) See y'all around!

#8003 ( ^-^)/

Posted by g10 woRM on 22 June 2007 - 03:20 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!
I'm Z. I love meeting people who share my passion for art, games, dancing, or anything that makes me feel good(like NiGHTS!)
I'll probably be hanging out in the art boards for critique/encourgement for my NiGHTS-related art, even though lately I don't have as much time to draw (Y-Y)p

Aside from NiGHTS, my favorite games are Sonic titles, just about any zombie game, Megaman, World of Warcraft, or anything silly or bright. I'm currently playing Killer7. :3

See you around!