Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

salem norongachi's Content

There have been 32 items by salem norongachi (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28381 Collision

Posted by salem norongachi on 02 December 2007 - 12:00 PM in Planning and Advertising

I was going to ask if you were able to take on more than one of the title roles. Figured it was a tall order waiting for individual folks to snap up each char XD

I'll apply for Elliot, i don't really want to ask for NiGHTS considering i have Reala who is already a pretty big name HOWEVER if the need does arise just let me know as i have no problem with picking up the slack ^_^

#27809 Collision

Posted by salem norongachi on 29 November 2007 - 03:03 AM in Planning and Advertising

If it pleases the court i'll snap up Reala :(

#26899 Dreamcast 4 up in the morning

Posted by salem norongachi on 23 November 2007 - 10:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

LMAO! Fookin love it! Slap me eh? You kinky bar steward you :) and what do you mean i had my chance! Every dog has his day! Technically i don't remember half of that day so going by the rule of drunkards it never happened hence i get a free go XD

#22920 Auchinawa is back next year (confirmed)

Posted by salem norongachi on 29 October 2007 - 09:22 PM in Cosplay Zone

*is pointed at*

#22226 Auchinawa is back next year (confirmed)

Posted by salem norongachi on 25 October 2007 - 06:23 PM in Cosplay Zone

It was something sordid wasn't it.....i don't say,write or do anything that isn't in someway sordid >.>

#22108 Auchinawa is back next year (confirmed)

Posted by salem norongachi on 25 October 2007 - 01:36 AM in Cosplay Zone

Wow i missed out on a lot here....well here goes *deep breath*

Firstly, There were pics o.O? I was ruddy wasted! I mean totally rat bottomed! I even gave a little emo kid at the bus station a quid! How nice am i! (again i was wasted >.>)

Secondly, the first thing i said when i walked over was "Ahhh Whisky" and downed the lot then i turned to you and rambled something about your coat THEN i went and flirted with the bar maid a bit more, i think her name was Lyndsay XD

Best night I've had in a long time, and I've had a whole mess of good NiGHTS (if this wants a child friendly place i'd go into detail ) but aye thats ranks up there with the cream of the crop. I think, now that i strain myself, i remember some kinda pic...and i remember cringing when I'd finished. Utterly shocking stuff right there, hope my banter made up for it XD

Roll on!!!....whenever the Auchi is again....wooo Morgans Spiced!

#15318 Auchinawa is back next year (confirmed)

Posted by salem norongachi on 05 September 2007 - 01:07 AM in Cosplay Zone

LMAO! Moan the Auchi!

Yes i did indeed just wander around like i owned the place :)
The security sucked and lets face it i wasn't exactly looking friendly i was in a pair o trainer's,bomber jacket,stanied jeans (was working right before) and i don't think i had shaved not to mention i always seem to have this air of "piss off" about me when ive just finished work >.> (that no one takes heed off when I'm out seriously see the weirdo's that come up and talk to me while i'm drunk its bloody unreal!) If anything the security,or lack there of, decided it was best to leave the mad bar steward alone as i sauntered passed them XD

But yes this year i'll get a ticket and if you dont get a room DiGi and TRiP your always welcome at mine i only ask that should you get jiggy with it nah nah nah nah then you allow me to film and sell for profit XD

#9650 Claris and Elliot Theories

Posted by salem norongachi on 11 July 2007 - 03:36 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I haven't a clue how far this game is set after the original but its possible that they may be related in some way to the new kids, i have an image of elliot and clairs' spawn and they aren't all blond haired and cutesy.....>.>
But still, theorizing is all well and good but it could simply be that they aren't in it, end of dream/story.

#8943 Shoutout Messages

Posted by salem norongachi on 06 July 2007 - 01:43 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I figure what the feck XD

Firstly i'd like to say that DiGi must do this shout out because...it will be funny oh yes XD

"Awerite folky peeps, its mad saleum here pure talkun tae ye fae DiGi's mooph, ave possessed his bodae an am no geein it back til a get that UV bunnet, the bodae wull be returned when the bunnet is own ma heed! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHdeadyetDiGiHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH(this may be cut down to save time XD) fear ma heavy ned accent by the way" Aye...DiGi doing a Ned/chav whatever ya calls em accent....i'd pee ma knickers XD
Oh! and it has to be said as its typed, there are no spelling mistakes :P

#8798 Should there be voice acting in the sequel?

Posted by salem norongachi on 05 July 2007 - 05:00 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

i agree with Wizeman1213, i think voice acting is okay in certain games but i find it ruins the voice's you had in your head for the chars.

#8744 Helen and William

Posted by salem norongachi on 05 July 2007 - 10:44 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

The designs kinda remind me of FF 12, they try and make game chars too human these days but then again they cant exactly have the graphics and such the same as they were in the original, most games these days are judged by how they look more than how they play or what storyline they have.

I'm not a hard core fan mind you but thats my two cents.

#8647 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by salem norongachi on 04 July 2007 - 01:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

I just listened to DC...02 was it? or 03...cant mind wasn't the one with the PMT of that i'm sure and may i just say Trip's was very well contained, heather turns into a rabid bog beast around that time of the month although that hasn't happed for 5 and a bit months now XD but anyways back on topic i posted this before i found out the Pian got the boot lol

But yes the poor little bugger would have been crushed under the weight of my cursing XD

#8595 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by salem norongachi on 03 July 2007 - 11:07 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Of course i scare you DiGi, in fact they should base a NiGHTS boss me, Hagistus the foul mouthed rampant hat stealing pian mutant...yes...>.> <.< >.>
If you do get me on that little censor pian's gonna be working some serious over time XD

#8546 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by salem norongachi on 03 July 2007 - 05:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Hell yeah I'm an attention seeking git so I'd do this XD
Not that I'd have anything on topic to say mind you...and even if i did it'd be said with more swear words than Gordon Ramsey upon realizing that although he's Scottish he sounds more than a little English when he talks (No offense to any of you English folk in the crowd but its an age old battle it cant be helped, well it could...all you'd need to do is buy us all a bottle of whiskey and allll would be forgiven XD ) and if this wasn't bad enough birds eye turned down his C*** lovin F****** fish B******** fingers recipe XD
So yes...take me into consideration....and you'll have the entire world authority on censorship chasing you with pitch forks for giving the moron an outlet XD

#8400 I hate Gillwing

Posted by salem norongachi on 30 June 2007 - 02:42 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

heard of it though never actually watched it

#8343 Yo diggity

Posted by salem norongachi on 28 June 2007 - 05:45 PM in Introduce Yourself

For the moment she demon :P
And yes me most certainly do, GC's up for it, Ki on the other hand is still mulling it over me thinks and stories of severe head trauma are always fun XD

#8226 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by salem norongachi on 27 June 2007 - 05:14 AM in Poll Area

I pronounce it Ree-a-la aswell although i was tempted to choose other and simply put 'God' XD

#8225 ohmigosh I ish bak!

Posted by salem norongachi on 27 June 2007 - 05:10 AM in Introduce Yourself

Nothing i say makes sense havent you been reading my posts :lol:
Wait...that made sense OH NOES!

#8215 ohmigosh I ish bak!

Posted by salem norongachi on 27 June 2007 - 02:18 AM in Introduce Yourself

Its a mass exodus much like the march of the lemmin gs except...without...ya know...the jumping from a cliff to their doom...>.> <.< >.> *runs*

#8207 ohmigosh I ish bak!

Posted by salem norongachi on 26 June 2007 - 10:01 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome back oh person i dun know and because i like to steal peoples thunder if you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the admins or our lovely mods XD

#8190 uh hi

Posted by salem norongachi on 26 June 2007 - 09:36 AM in Introduce Yourself

*takes a deep breath* Welcomes matey and by stepping over the thresh hold you have unwittingly signed a non-verbal contract under subsection B in the international contracts of non-sense making that by * Turns blue* law requires you to hand over control of any or all structures,houses,compounds or bomb shelters in short all your bases belong to us! *passes out*

#8147 I hate Gillwing

Posted by salem norongachi on 25 June 2007 - 08:34 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Makes sense, I've attempted it once i believe but after it failed i got pissed at the big gloating git and drilled him to death XD

#8146 greetings!

Posted by salem norongachi on 25 June 2007 - 08:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thats postism! Us newbs are cool chaps and chapettes too! Well not me...but most of em XD

#8145 Yo diggity

Posted by salem norongachi on 25 June 2007 - 08:29 PM in Introduce Yourself

SiLKY-Baby! *Supersonic hug of doomly doomness*
*Puts on a Clark Gable voice* I dont bother them, i entertain them shweet hart and if its cliffs, windows or anywhere high up, as long as I'm drunk i don't really give a damn *Takes a bow* :)

#8127 greetings!

Posted by salem norongachi on 25 June 2007 - 02:39 AM in Introduce Yourself

Those darn Space Monkeys took her!