Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Bonzi77's Content

There have been 2 items by Bonzi77 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100480 Staff required!

Posted by Bonzi77 on 24 August 2013 - 12:55 AM in Website Updates

Hiya, I'm still interested in this! Paul Henderson, I sent ya an email a while back.

#100353 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Bonzi77 on 14 January 2013 - 03:38 PM in Community Corner

Whoa, hey, I'm not the only voice actor around here? That's pretty awesome.

I've been working on a video series where we voice act the entirety of a web comic called Homestuck. Specifically, I voice a rather ornery character known as Karkat Vantas, a 13-year-old alien boy who types in all caps and uses some fairly colorful and complex insults and general language.

First episode's here, but Karkat (carcinoGeneticist) doesn't show up until near the end of Act 3. Check it out if you want; the first act's episode are kinda rough, but the quality seriously picks up as it goes on. Go check it out! Also, if you wanna catch up with me personally, I'm mostly active over on my tumblr paulsgroovypalace.tumblr.com

So, that's where I've been. Voice acting and Homestuck. It's been fun!