Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Chazzer's Content

There have been 7 items by Chazzer (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#94920 Hi all, Reala here.

Posted by Chazzer on 19 December 2010 - 12:44 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome Casey, :D Wow, the NID forum has royalty in the house! It's a great honour to have you here. I hope you enjoy the forums.

Now...I wonder what would happen if the voice actor of NiGHTS ended up here too?

#93972 So, no more NiGHTS?

Posted by Chazzer on 20 October 2010 - 09:39 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

No more NiGHTS?

Personally, I really have mixed ideas about this. Sure, it took NiGHTS a long couple of years to get back on the scene and into a very pretty game, not the best to the original, but still; and then going back into the shadows for a short period of time until that big fight to get NiGHTS an appearance in Super Star racing, but no I don't believe this is the end of NiGHTS. My reason for this is because there is so much noise for NiGHTS everyone's making - especially from TRiPPY and DiGi (who on earth could not hear him?) for the NiD15 campaign and so on is un-ignorable . And plus, after that notice of 'Another NiGHTS' and everyone going mad and all that on a 50/50 chance too. To be honest, I do not think we've seen the last of our favourite purple jester. Not anytime soon, but in the next couple of years maybe we could see another game propping up after a long wait. Who knows? Maybe there will be, maybe there won't.
But I very highly doubt the noise about NiGHTS will ever die I can pretty confidently say that be me a raving NiGHTS fan or not, and quite frankly, I have and always will be one. But that's just what I think.

#93971 Jackle for NiGHTS 3?

Posted by Chazzer on 20 October 2010 - 08:33 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Hey now.

I'll lock this topic if you guys get too carried away with ideas like spamming their email or rampage wars. Simmer it down a bit.

Hey, sorry about that. We were just having a bit of fun with words, we're not going to kill anyone, spam email's, rampage to SEGA (heck- I give SEGA full respect) or anything like that anytime soon. We'll calm down, just please keep the topic open- people like Jackle and want him in the game and want somewhere to say that ^_^

#93965 Songs that remind you of nights

Posted by Chazzer on 20 October 2010 - 11:30 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Very unlikely songs for reminder of NiGHTS are for me...

. UltraViolet- The Stiff Dylans (It made me think of UV NiGHTS instantly!)

. Stop Crying your heart out - Leona Lewis

. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros

. The Dreams under the sun- (I have no idea who it's by!)

#93964 Jackle for NiGHTS 3?

Posted by Chazzer on 20 October 2010 - 11:15 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Screw the rocks i have paint guns! B)

Then paint guns it is! We'll crash SEGA in a rampage war ^_^

#93947 Jackle for NiGHTS 3?

Posted by Chazzer on 19 October 2010 - 05:31 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I agree 100% on this one. I can't believe Jackle didn't get to be in JOD! It was an abomination. Hugely. If SEGA did ever decide to go and make another game, then I would like to see Jackle appear in it. If not- we go and throw rocks at SEGA HQ's windows until they see sense. ^_^

#93946 Sup :)

Posted by Chazzer on 19 October 2010 - 05:23 PM in Introduce Yourself

Heyya NiGHTS fans. I'm Chazzer, but you can call me Chazz. I'm from the UK, yeah- British girl coming through! XD I have a fond love of the whole world of NiGHTS. I also show interest in Englebaum too. (I had to wait two weeks for my copy!) I have a HUGE love for SEGA and all that jazz, and this Brit is trying to get there for work experience. (Just wish Kevin Eva would reply!) I'm a raving artist and thats about it for now. Hope I'll be welcome here!

~Chazzer x