Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Exploding-Man's Content

There have been 8 items by Exploding-Man (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69192 Day of Silence 2009

Posted by Exploding-Man on 17 April 2009 - 06:10 AM in Community Corner

Oh, so this is the day that anti gay rights people get to say, "Oh good, they shut up for a day!"

Meh, this yearly protest raises awareness at best. At worst it just raises animosity toward a good cause.

#69021 Random thought thread

Posted by Exploding-Man on 09 April 2009 - 09:09 AM in Community Corner

Women are confusing. Orange/tangerine juice + iced tea = unusually delicious drink. I really hope the performance art piece I am in for my college's dance show goes better than it is shaping out to. I wonder how many random ideas we are allowed per post.

I want more juice/tea.

#69020 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Exploding-Man on 09 April 2009 - 09:04 AM in Community Corner

Rave once smoked weed with Dick Cheney, for he is really Gee Dubyah.

#68965 Random thought thread

Posted by Exploding-Man on 05 April 2009 - 10:21 PM in Community Corner

I need to eat less ice cream... But its sooo good and handy at the moment. >_>

#68835 HORNS or HAT?

Posted by Exploding-Man on 30 March 2009 - 10:29 AM in Poll Area

Totally voted "hair" on this one.

#68834 How long can you tread water?

Posted by Exploding-Man on 30 March 2009 - 10:14 AM in Dream Discussion

I almost never see water in my dreams... Course then again I have lived in a desert for the vast majority of my life. When it is there it is like a swimming pool or something. I can only think of one instance when it was used as anything more than a background, and that is when I jumped into my pool to hide from a giant rampaging monster. It worked well and the water acted as water.

#68833 Anyone have an account on Gaia?

Posted by Exploding-Man on 30 March 2009 - 10:02 AM in Community Corner

Johnmirra. I rarely use it though.

#68563 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Exploding-Man on 22 March 2009 - 06:08 AM in Community Corner

Musashi_HUmar commands an elite strikeforce of superheroes formed to save the world from giant alien mutants. Amongst the superheroes in the team are Prince Charles, Batman, Lil Wayne, Richard Dawkins, the zombie of Martha Graham, and a mutated pistachio with telekinesis. Their last heroic victory was against the diabolical tag team of Godzilla and Cobra Commander when they attacked San Francisco on February 2nd 2009. Evil sleeps, but the strikeforce is ever vigilant.