Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The Dread_Emperor's Content

There have been 7 items by The Dread_Emperor (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92059 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 14 July 2010 - 02:40 AM in Community Corner

So, far from looking at how things are turning out for Nintendo's progress in making the game, I kind of like the whole 3D idea, though the new Pokemon should hopefully look more epic-looking when new one's begin to show, I hope...

The gear pokemon reminds me much of Magnemite in some way?

#92058 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 14 July 2010 - 02:36 AM in Poll Area

To me, NiGHTS kind of looks like a female (but although is stated to being genderless) to me in some ways whenever I look at the thick bushy eyebrows along with the sparkly blue eyes. I'm not exactly sure if I'd consider him as a male, though I guess it's one of those things to which people these days would judge their own opinions on how to make strange things work, kinda.

#92055 Greetings

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 14 July 2010 - 02:10 AM in Introduce Yourself

Thank you everyone for the welcoming committee. Very thrilled to being a member on the forums, and for supporting the campaign which had gotten me to coming here, today.

@charlie: Hopefully. I'm quite insisted on hoping what good it will do for fans to playing the game again on the new generation consoles. I'm sure it'll be a blast.

@Noctourne Thank you very much. Do appreciate your wondrous feedback on my graphics. Means a lot! :)

#91915 How do you listen to your music?

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 10 July 2010 - 10:30 PM in Community Corner

I currently a iPod Touch 8GB model, with noise canceling headphones (pretty big pair). Or, I might listen to music on an old boom box stereo, my bedroom stereo with surround sound, or on my computer listening to whatever that I have playing in my iTunes or on Youtube. I highly have a conspiracy to listening to a lot of video game themed music, but most of all I just like listening to Rev Theory or The Birthday Massacre.

#91914 What would you want in a new NiGHTS game?

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 10 July 2010 - 10:25 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

If a new NiGHTS video game were to be established by Sega in some time in the given future, I'd like to more of Jackle along side with Reala returning to the NiGHTS series, again. That's about all I can think up of that would tide for a sequel, unfortunately.

#91913 Greetings

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 10 July 2010 - 10:18 PM in Introduce Yourself

As you might have guessed by the username, I call myself the Emperor by going through one of my usual current usernames listed as the Emperor Mephiles; current founder of TMD (if none as ever heard of me...?), so I've been reaching among different talents through defacing boredom, and after discovering through the NID15 website about the NiGHTS Port, I'd figured I'd get involved in showing some support, so I'd just leave this in mind that I'm here to enjoy the boards and as a NiGHTS fan (though haven't played the Saturn version, but want to), I'm hoping I'll enjoy it here.

#91912 Discuss!

Posted by The Dread_Emperor on 10 July 2010 - 10:12 PM in NiD15

(Forgot to make myself noticed here after making a video. :)' )

Well, I strung together a vid awhile back before Independence Day had struck for to advertise the site after finding out about the NID15 website from a YouTube user. So, I do hope this will help the campaign out, further.
YouTube Video : NiGHTS: Into Dreams - Fan-made Trailer ~ Vote to to bring this game to the Next-Gen Consoles!

And as a Graphics Design major (which I'm going through to with in College), I took the liberty in creating more graphics for the website awhile back as well, so as they are stored into my photobucket account; would these be of some use to making it onto the website?
Graphics