Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

GHOSTiESHADOW's Content

There have been 2 items by GHOSTiESHADOW (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#90433 *bounces around* Heya!

Posted by GHOSTiESHADOW on 24 April 2010 - 09:20 PM in Introduce Yourself

Awwh, Thanks for all the nice welcomings everyone ! :unsure:
It's pretty interesting to hear that you guys made up stories and such from the NiGHTS pinball. hehe. c:

#90410 *bounces around* Heya!

Posted by GHOSTiESHADOW on 22 April 2010 - 06:56 PM in Introduce Yourself

Oh hello there ~ !

Let's see... I recently got into the NiGHTS fandom.
Years ago, When I first saw NiGHTS at the pinball table in SA, and I thought he/she looked cool even back then. But I didn't really cared who it was.
(Fun fact, I THOUGHT NIGHTS WAS A OCTOPUS THE FIRST TIME I ENTERED THE PINBALL TABLE, OH LOL)
Now over the the present time, Thanks to Sonic & SEGA all star racing. (NiGHTS FLAGMAN/BABE FTW) I suddenly wanted to play JoD. I've had it for a long time, and havent touched it since ages ago when I got it as a birthday gift.
...Thats's how I got into the fandom. c:
I would love to play the orginal NiD too, it's on the first place in my ''games I need to play'' list. :c ..along with other SEGA games aswell. D:
Especially Space channel 5 and Jet Set Radio. Life is evil sometimes. xD;;

Oh well, I've been browsing this forum now and then for around two months. But I finally decided to join here :D
I live in Sweden, and you can call me Ghostie, please.
Eh, I love Sonic the hedgehog seriers, to collect Sonic stuff (I think I have a quite big collection right now.), NiGHTS, Horror (movies,books etc), Music, gaming,
art, languages, friends, traveling, cosplay, anime conventions , and just to have fun in general!

Ummm, I hope that's enough. xD I hope I'll get some friends here. :)