Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

juice's Content

There have been 5 items by juice (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#89777 JoD models

Posted by juice on 17 March 2010 - 06:26 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

i'm starting to wonder if the .one files for each stage have anything to do with the models. i looked at one them with a hex editor and found MDL0 and TEX0. does anyone think there's a way to view and extract them or something?

#89724 JoD models

Posted by juice on 14 March 2010 - 07:42 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

i forgot to mention that i have the iso and i can't find what i'm looking for on there. would they be compressed into one format or something, where exactly in the iso? i know that some other models i found are brmdl and the textures are brtex.

#89707 JoD models

Posted by juice on 13 March 2010 - 10:54 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

thanks man. i appreciate that. :(

#89703 JoD models

Posted by juice on 13 March 2010 - 08:46 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

would anyone happen to know where i could find the stage models of the ground/hills, mountains, the sky background beyond the stage, and buildings for some stages? the ones i found have nothing to do with any of those, like only a few objects and stuff. i remember that kentalin had them packed into one file, so that means they have to be somewhere. i hope this isn't too much to ask.

#89387 Journey of Dreams hacking stuff

Posted by juice on 02 March 2010 - 12:13 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

i know it hasn't had a post since october, but i was wondering if there's a way you can convert the .ktl files into a brres file or a format like brawl's pac files?