Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LeBronFilms's Content

There have been 6 items by LeBronFilms (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99637 Monday meme

Posted by LeBronFilms on 14 August 2012 - 07:17 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Thought I would share what I felt during my first playthrough back in 2007.
What a let down it was :(

Posted Image

#99622 Information needed!

Posted by LeBronFilms on 07 August 2012 - 11:31 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Well if you are ever able to make a NiGHTS short film, I look forward to seeing it!
Any thoughts on what it would be about? Would it be based on NiD and/or JoD? Or maybe a prequel to explain why NiGHTS turned against Wizeman? Something else?

Well me and a friend hope to create a sucessful Youtube channel in the near future. Our inspirations have been existing channels such as Freddiew and CorridorDigital. These guys taken particular elements from games and incorporate them in more realistic and blockbuster-styled scenario. So that's what I'm wanting to do with NiGHTS after our current projects. To get it realistic as possible, I'm currently learning an industry-standard 3D program.

So the narrative may be far removed from it's original. It will be focused towards mature audiences. But their will be a battle against Reala. Far more violent that the paralooping and boulder-throwing in games. FULL ON FIST FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

#99591 Information needed!

Posted by LeBronFilms on 24 July 2012 - 04:48 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

But that comment plus your avatar and username makes me have to ask...
I realize the name may be just a coincidence, but are you Eddie Lebron? The one behind that awesome Megaman Fan Film and the upcoming Sonic one?

It's just coincidence. I've had that question many times, especially on discontinued Sonic projects. :lol:

#99576 I just made a Nights 3D Model.

Posted by LeBronFilms on 23 July 2012 - 01:52 PM in Creative Stuff!

I'm about to endevour on a smilar project myself! Your model is superb though! The vert count looks through the roof! :P

#99575 Information needed!

Posted by LeBronFilms on 23 July 2012 - 01:36 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Thanks for the info guys. So far I've collected the Sonic Riders model, the JoD model. I'm attempting to extract the PS2 remake of NiGHTS as I write this B)

Shouldn't take me too long to model, texture and rig a photo-realistic version of the purple wonder.
Then providing I can find the time to learn an industry standard renderer, I can make a NiGHTS short film! :D

#99569 Information needed!

Posted by LeBronFilms on 22 July 2012 - 03:20 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I need some help! I hope you can understand the question. It's quite difficult to translate into words from thought. :P

Which is NiGHTS most recent game wearing his 'classic' design from the original NiGHTS into Dreams? (not the JoD design).

THIS DESIGN
http://www.nightsintodreams.com/wp-content/uploads/image/bio/nights(2).jpg

Reason being that I need the 3D model for reference when designing my own. The games I can think of are:
- Saturn version (far too outdated / simplistic).
- Journey of Dreams (Wii model is horrible!)
- PS2 remake (Possible)
-Sega Superstars (Possible)

But can anyone think of any others from a more recent game? Many in a Sonic title?

Appreciate the help! :D