Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Bogard's Content

There have been 15 items by Bogard (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100220 New patch released!

Posted by Bogard on 24 November 2012 - 08:44 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Glad to hear this, I bought Nights again on ps3, due to the sale, and my 360 dying right on my birthday.

Thanks Xbox! (/sarcasm)

#100219 Nights Theme and Avatar items on X-box Live

Posted by Bogard on 24 November 2012 - 08:42 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think the costumes would go over pretty well, not sure about other items.

#99840 DiGi's final thought

Posted by Bogard on 07 October 2012 - 10:06 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I never played the original Saturn version, so I really don't have a say on this one, but I'll try anyway.

I can see the point of both sides on this one. Yes, the controls do feel slightly awkward, like they should be better than they are. That, coupled with my inexperience with the game made a steep learning curve, at least for me.

However, I like many others an grateful to Sega and all who helped get NiD ported at all, so I could have the chance to play this amazing game without paying exorbitant prices for a Saturn copy and/or worse, for Christmas Nights as well.

I managed to play through and beat it, struggling for a C rank at some points, but I still enjoy playing it, and it's easily the best $10 I've spent on Live Arcade this year. I just hope more people check out Nights, so that the series has some sort of future.

#99799 Release dates and pricing announced

Posted by Bogard on 05 October 2012 - 04:07 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Downloading it now, looking forward to finally playing it after all these years!

#99594 Which console will you be getting the port for?

Posted by Bogard on 24 July 2012 - 11:46 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I'll be getting it on 360, though I'm sure plenty of others will get multiple if not all versions simply out of gratitude to Sega.

#99474 Archie is Making a Sonic & Mega Man Crossover

Posted by Bogard on 11 July 2012 - 11:56 AM in Community Corner

Very nice, I'll have to check this out. I just recently picked up Archie's Sonic CD throwback re-issued for Sonic 4 Episode 2.

#99427 Random thought thread

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 08:23 PM in Community Corner

Seems like there's some forum tinkering going on today, as of this post Community Corner and Other Games seem to be merged. And NiD15 is archived now.

#99413 Retro Game Collecting Thread

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 07:02 PM in Community Corner

No tl;dr here, read the whole thing. Awesome collection Infractus.

My Saturn hunt will have to wait for now, family vacation is this weekend.

#99398 Retro Game Collecting Thread

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 04:30 AM in Community Corner

I figure retro game collecting would make a good subject of discussion, so here we go!

I'm starting a retro Sega collection myself, hopefully starting soon with a Saturn system and some games. I already have a Dreamcast and a Genesis, but the Genesis is on it's last legs. I'll have to pick up another model 1 or 2 Genesis in the future.

I also plan on getting CD and 32X units.

Anyone else specializing or collecting retro games in general?

#99397 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 03:43 AM in Community Corner

You get a pack of sticky notes!

I put in a Hot Wheels car. Back to the Future Time Machine, to be specific.

#99395 Do you Americans like Toonami?

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 03:34 AM in Community Corner

I've tried to watch Toonami whenever I can, but most weeks I've been unable to due to night-time events, or me just not lasting that late.

I love the new shows though, especially Casshern Sins.

#99393 Greetings everyone!

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 03:32 AM in Introduce Yourself

Greetings!

I have to ask from your username, are you a Fatal Fury/King of Fighters fan?

Indeed I am, of both series. I'd like to play KoF13, but I'm a little wary after the flaws of 12.

And thank you everyone so far for the warm welcome!

#99392 Where you all been at lately?

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 03:24 AM in Community Corner

Just joined today, so I hope to keep some life going here and hang out in the chat.

#99389 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 02:27 AM in Community Corner

I've had Episode 1 for quite some time now, but I never got around to buying Episode 2. I'd like to, especially for the Metal Sonic bonus episode.

#99387 Greetings everyone!

Posted by Bogard on 09 July 2012 - 01:57 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, I just recently found this site thanks to looking around after Sega's re-release announcement.

I played Nights JoD in 2008, which introduced me to the games, though I had heard much about Nights before. I missed out on Saturn back in it's prime, and never was able to get one, so I always wanted to play the first one.

Now, after the digital announcement, I'm looking forward to playing the original for the first time!