Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Pansa's Content

There have been 2 items by Pansa (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99857 DiGi's final thought

Posted by Pansa on 08 October 2012 - 05:06 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Draikin's right. If SEGA can patch Binary Domain, why not this? I'm deeply grateful that SEGA even committed to this HD port, but surely NiGHTS deserves more. I mean, the Jet Set Radio HD port is amazing. I think NiGHTS deserves that quality as well and this isn't something the fans should just sit and accept.

After all, some of the problems aren't subjective; they objectively affect the gameplay negatively. For example the time thresholds for boss multipliers seem to be the same as they were in the Saturn version, but NiGHTS' decreased speed and the spotty hit detection of the bosses make it impossible to meet the required times for a 2.0. No matter how big the paraloop, I can never seem to take out more than Gillwing's head.

If anything, DiGi, can you at least answer this question:

Is SEGA aware of the issues?

I sincerely hope that, at the very least, these problems can be ironed out of the Steam version... man, now I'm actually GLAD I have to wait longer to get it on Steam.

#99304 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Pansa on 06 July 2012 - 04:27 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I've been lurking this site for a while. I love the editorials and goodies that show up on the main site. But with this huge news, I just had to create an account to say THANK YOU to Trippy and everyone else who made this happen.

The story behind you working for SEGA and how fans made this happen is actually very inspiring. NiGHTS has a whole new meaning for me now. Thanks. :)