Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dark Matter's Content

There have been 14 items by Dark Matter (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92206 Songs that remind you of nights

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:50 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

hum...
Momma I'm Coming Home, by Ozzy. I know it has nothing to do with NiGHTS, but still... it remembers me of this forum, thus remembering me from NiGHTS.

#92204 When was the last time you played?

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:45 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

About one week ago. The game's cool, nice graphics, but it's kinda short. I know it's not a Zelda or Final Fantasy game, with ultra-deep-involving storyline but still... i played Super Mario World more than this one. The only fun i had after clearing it with both kids, was searching the dreamdrops. And i got them all. Now the game is just... boring.

#92186 I need your attention please! Help us this weekend!

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:24 AM in Creative Stuff!

Lélis, to com inveja de vc. Q droga, aki na bahia nunk tem um evento de anime decente T_T
Isso me deixa triste. Teve um Henshin aki em Vitória da Conquista (conhecido como fim do mundo) mas ficou uma bosta.
hum... inveja '-'

#92185 Handheld NiGHTS game

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:19 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

i paid $600 on mine. Shipping not included. Have i been... S-T-O-L-E-N?
Hell yeah.

#92184 What are you reading?

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:15 AM in Community Corner

"Quando os mortos andam" by Francisco Moreira.
It means "When the dead walk".

#92183 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:12 AM in Community Corner

SmashQueen is a mad scientis wich turned himself into a cat that can play keyborad.
A.K.A "The supa-ultra-ultima-zodiac-knightsoftheround-Keyboard Cat".

#92182 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 02:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

"Es ist keinen NiGHTS" in German, is exactly "There is no NiGHTS". If you wanted to be more grammatically correct, though, it's "NiGHTS gibt es nicht.", which translates to "NiGHTS does not exist.", or "There isn't a NiGHTS."

"Não existe NiGHTS", this is portuguese, wich translates in "NiGHTS doesn't exist", but if you want a "There is no NiGHTS", try "Não há um NiGHTS".
...You run thru a highway, with your arms open, thinking you're flying, while singing Dreams Dreams extremelly loud. Then you reach a bridge, and jump, thinking that you can fly.
(damn, i did it. The part where you fall on the water is the worst. Being called crazy by people isn't that bad.)

#92180 Hiya... xD

Posted by Dark Matter on 18 July 2010 - 01:58 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there, my name's Dark Matter. But you guys can call me Dark, or Darky xD
Kay, so I ended up in those forums because an old friend of mine, wich used to post on these forums (known here as "DaRKNESS Into Dreams"), recommended it to me. We got the same tastes, wich means i like hardcore/metal, j-pop, gothic girls and black clothes. He had to quit the forums because he found out he got cancer in his lungs (i don't know if this is the name, it's those things that get air in your body), and he is doing his treatment. It's been about one year now. Back then, i did create this account, but i didn't have much time to post. So, here i am now.
I got to know NiGHTS in one sunday night. It was like 3 O'Clock, when DaRKNESS went inside my house like "Cara comprei um jogaço pirata mano, deve se mto bom o.O" (yeah, that's portuguese, wich translating means "w00t man i bought a freakin nice pirate game, it's gotta be really good!)... wich turned out to be boring. That game was Virtua Fighter (i don't remember wich one), then the next day we went to change it for a better one, but then the only game there was NiGHTS. Well, we kept it xD
Oh, and please don't mind my bad english. I'm brazilian, kay?

#88350 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Dark Matter on 05 February 2010 - 08:34 PM in Community Corner

Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne.

#88349 The Dark Matter is here.

Posted by Dark Matter on 05 February 2010 - 08:30 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hey Sierra, may I ask... What the Hell is written in your signature?

#88347 OH...MY...LORD.

Posted by Dark Matter on 05 February 2010 - 08:26 PM in Dream Discussion

Hey, waking up while screaming isn't really bad. At least you didin't wake up dead.And at least you knew it were just a dream when you woke up. Somenthing similar happened to me in a dream: i were on a plane, then the door sundenly burst open. My girlfriend were sucked up, and without thinking i jumped after her. I got her in my arms, but then noticed i didin't have a parachute. I fell over her to make my fall softer, thus surviving. I prefer to kill someone than being killed.

#88344 The Dark Matter is here.

Posted by Dark Matter on 05 February 2010 - 08:18 PM in Introduce Yourself

Donuts??! AWESOME!!!
And I don't plan on possesing King DeDeDe. I don't wanna be fat.

#88339 So wonderful to be here,

Posted by Dark Matter on 05 February 2010 - 07:49 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there. I don't really feel a thrill for being here, this is just another forum full of wonderfull people. I like retro games, but for me, nothing's better than super powerful new games. Cause for me, who lives in past is a museum. Try new things. And... Welcome.

#88336 The Dark Matter is here.

Posted by Dark Matter on 05 February 2010 - 07:22 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi there. My name is Red(such a creative father I have...), but you all can call me Dark Matter. Or Dark. Or Matter. I'm a NiGHTS fan since NiD. I'm a hard rock fan, I like to read, sleep, play NiGHTS, scare Octopaw, play drums, piano, guitar, eat, listen to Ozzy Osbourne, scream, scare others so that I can hear they screaming, make people give up their dreams, surfing the net, hacking Wii, and crying. Basically, that's me.