Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

gacktodesu's Content

There have been 4 items by gacktodesu (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85394 NiGHTS rap

Posted by gacktodesu on 18 December 2009 - 09:37 PM in Creative Stuff!

But yeh, if i need to get at you for a song i can contact you at the email address that you signed up with, right?

Absolutely.

Thanks to everyone who commented.

#85225 NiGHTS rap

Posted by gacktodesu on 17 December 2009 - 02:19 AM in Creative Stuff!

Dreamin is a sick track, for real. Nice job.

I've been coming to the site for a number of years but never did anything with the forum. I don't really take part in many online communities. I think this site is amazing, though, and has done so much for NiGHTS.

Yeah, I have the Saturn and Wii games and love them. They've helped me through tough times in my life.

lol we should definitely collaborate. I think we'd tear it up. Our contrasting styles and accents would be sliiick. Haha.

#85163 NiGHTS rap

Posted by gacktodesu on 16 December 2009 - 10:52 AM in Creative Stuff!

Another person who likes NiGHTS and RAPS? .... :lol:

No way. I think the world is caving in on itself!?!?!

Can i ask, how long have you been rapping? You have a nice flow at some points there.

Also, welcome :)

I started seriously understanding rhyme schemes and polysyllable stuff when I was 15. So, I'd say I've been rapping for around 10 years I guess. And thank-you.

I feel like "rap" has kind of a dirty connotation due to what represents the medium most of the time. I believe that rap doesn't have to be about what you hear on the radio. It is simply an aggressive delivery of poetry. It could be about anything. It's about an individual's circumstances or passion. It's a creative outlet. I think things are already changing where different subjects and styles are becoming more accepted.

#85086 NiGHTS rap

Posted by gacktodesu on 15 December 2009 - 11:12 PM in Creative Stuff!

Posted Image

MP3: http://sharebee.com/d82a2ba0

Lyrics: http://www.crackyhou...Into_Dreams.txt

This was something I made about a year ago.

It uses the "Dreams Dreams" song from NiGHTS Journey Of Dreams on Wii.

It basically expresses ideas that I have always felt have been part of the larger picture with NiGHTS. I feel like JoD more fully fleshed this concept out.

The whole underlying boy and girl being together in dreams with a physical meeting in reality being hinted at or brushed against. Being there for each other in the dream. Needing one another.

I use the term "rap" lightly. It's all poetry to me.

NiGHTS is such a beautiful story.