Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

tcm1998's Content

There have been 1 items by tcm1998 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#79664 Hi, I'm new, but I probably won't be here for long

Posted by tcm1998 on 25 October 2009 - 06:55 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

I guess that's a bit of a weird title to start my first post with, but true none-the-less..

let me explain ...

I have never heard of NIGHT before I found this forum by google. And the phrase I googled for had nothing to do with NIGHTS but everything with a BRMDL viewer made by a member called Kentilan. I need the viewer to extract models (with textures) for another nintendo game on the wii (ACCF or animal crossing city folks). The format of these files is almost the same as those used in NIGHTS, but either not completely or there's a bug in the viewer.

Anyway, he doesn't accept private messages and some of his latest was "after the game is released, I'll leave". So I guess if he already left, I have no reason to be here :lol:

Maybe I'll actually try the game sometime, maybe not. We'll see.