Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

NinMicroSega's Content

There have been 108 items by NinMicroSega (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#88319 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by NinMicroSega on 05 February 2010 - 02:07 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Pshhhh lol. Like there's hundreds of NiGHTS fan sites out there.

Lol, you guys realize you can edit it yourselves, right?

#88203 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by NinMicroSega on 03 February 2010 - 05:03 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Best one so far has to be UK:R for making me laugh so much.
http://www.ukresista...l-stars-racing/

I like how they make fun of these forums for not displaying pictures if you are not signed in. Kind of annoying, actually.

Also, Official Nintenderp Magazine needs to fix their factual error.

#88128 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by NinMicroSega on 02 February 2010 - 09:40 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

1: since we know DLC is possible on 360 and PS3 what about the Wii version of the game? Since the storage memory of the system is tiny yet now developers are able to bring DLC to the system, which can run off an SD Card. Would you be using this method to allow Wii owners a chance to play as NiGHTS or any other SEGA character that may turn up in the future if SEGA give you guys the go ahead for DLC?

Fun fact: Nintendo doesn't allow real DLC unless both the 3rd party publisher and Nintendo come to some agreement. This has been revealed since Ryota Niitsuma wanted Phoenix Wright and Ingrid as DLC characters for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, but told his fans that we'd have to bug Nintendo to allow it.

#88080 We didn't forget NiGHTS!

Posted by NinMicroSega on 02 February 2010 - 05:01 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Waking up is hard to do, but when I do, I miss the best news in the wordl! First pics of Bonanza Bros. and Jacky and Akira are all over the place, then we have the best developer of developers come answer our Qs hardcore? Ths is the best day of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing! I thank you very much, Mr. Lycett. You have made a hardcore SEGA fan cry at this awesome news. Snivel.

#88051 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 02 February 2010 - 05:15 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Come on guys, there is nothing wrong with Banjo and Kazooie... except that they are in a Sega game. Thanks for reminding me how miffed I was at the announcement of 3rd party characters in Brawl. Damn Dr. Wright! You should have stayed in SimCity where you belong!

#87853 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 29 January 2010 - 05:39 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

You guys are in the news:

http://wii.kombo.com...php?artid=15622

#87850 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 29 January 2010 - 05:19 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I posted this over at SSMB:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

#87844 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 29 January 2010 - 04:09 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Posted Image

Huge LOL @ SEGA confusing Big for NiGHTS. You know it happened.

#87816 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 29 January 2010 - 05:21 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I wonder, who did NiGHTS end up replacing as a flagman?

Posted Image

OutRun's Flag Guy, also seen in SEGA Superstars Tennis with all the dancing babes on the OutRun beach.

BELIEVE!!!

#87774 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 09:05 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

And I'd like to add that NiGHTS has been given a very important job in the game, and you will see him at the beginning and end of every race track.

#87758 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 04:06 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

o_O i only just heard about the whole Ryo thing a few minutes ago on TSS. Weirdness. No clue what that's all about.

Copy/pasta'd:

Maybe they managed to get Nozomi to ride on the back of Ryo as an alternate skin perhaps? I don't know; maybe just extremely wishful thinking there.....

People have pointed out that Ryo doesn't have alternate clothing in either of his games (except taking off his jacket). Maybe we're getting his Saturn look?\

Or, for an extreme fangasm experience, Game actually made a typo and meant to put Ryu and SEGA and Capcom came to an agreement to allow our favorite Street Fighter face off, err, I mean, race off against the Virtua Fighter guys!

Posted Image

#87755 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 03:53 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

^LOL, your uncle is awesome.

By the way, S0L dropped us a hint regarding the downloadable Ryo thing:

Seems my usual trusty band of reporters didn't put my quote on SSMB here :)

"Don't panic - you don't have to download Ryo - or do you? Maybe there is more than one Ryo :)"

There - and that's all you're getting for now :P

---
S0L
---

Anyone want to take a stab at it?

#87750 NiGHTS as Flag Man

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 02:10 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

It's why at various places i posted *waves a flag* in some of my comments. The Dont Forget NiGHTS facebook group had a news post by me where i state 'for future reference - *waves a flag*.

Why you cheeky... :)

I knew it! And remember this post?

Wait! Guys! I just got back from watching Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Downey Jr., and I think my deductive skills have been stimulated!

DiGi stated that NiGHTS won't be appearing in the game in any form. Not even a cameo appearance. This was changed from the original thought that NiGHTS could be a cameo, but DiGi still wouldn't have to burn his stuff because of the rule of the bet.

If NiGHTS is not in the game at all, wouldn't it make sense to make the character DLC to prevent a paradox? What I mean is, you can't have NiGHTS as a playable character while he's flying around on a stage as a cameo! It wouldn't make sense. So what if NiGHTS has been planned to be DLC all along? Don't forget the $$$ Sega craves, and all of the fans who emailed the hell out of their servers! I wouldn't be surprised if NiGHTS was removed from being a cameo because of that fact.

What's your take on this "deductive reasoning"?

inb4itdoesn'tmakealickofsense

I had it jumbled up but you coudn't say anything, which is understandable. Boy, I'm good when I'm drunk.

#87723 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 06:08 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Jeez louise... Lakitu position? Couldn't Charmy have done that? Then again NiGHTS is in...somehow I guess... Did we change that?

I'm assuming we did. Remember that quote that S0L left for us on these here forums? Something about us "keeping up with what we're doing"? I wouldn't doubt it if that helped our case to get NiGHTS in in some form, but I may be horribly mistaken. We have to wait for DiGi/TRiPPY to wake up and address this for us.

WAKE UP!!!!!

#87721 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 06:00 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Tristan causing some sh!t again over at Sonic Retro:

"It would have been a huge middle finger to the Don't Forget NiGHTS camp were it a Nightopian with the checkered flag and not NiGHTS itself. I would have loved to see the shitstorm that would have occurred were that the case. Not that this in of itself won't cause a stir, but we'll see."

He edited his post, too. Hmm... I wonder what it originally said...

Also, he put up an article of his own regarding this situationase:

Non-Playable NiGHTS Spotted in ASR Wii Trailer

GoNintendo has one up as well.

Now, since I'm sure you guys knew about this... when did you find out?

#87717 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 04:22 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Alright, now with this revelation, DiGi and/or TRiPPY have to give us a little bit of insight about why the devs went this route. But if you guys still can't address it in any form, there's no pressure. I'm patient.

When the time comes.

#87710 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 03:35 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

-grumble- I wasn't going to buy this game if NiGHTS wasn't playable. I'm just speaking my mind.

Where have you been the last four months, then? This kind of behavior isn't tolerable... :)

#87705 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 03:16 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

as for Zombio and Zombiko...Lucas, Marth and Ike anyone?[/color]

TBH, I have known about Lucas and Ike waaay before Brawl, so they weren't obscurities for me. Marth was an obscurity in Melee, though.

#87697 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 02:54 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

NiGHTS is in ASR... but only as a cameo.

But I would start preparing for a bunch of uninformed people that are gonna be screaming at you to burn the merchandise.

It's typical of people who don't keep track of things. I have already read statements like that.

#87686 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 28 January 2010 - 02:25 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

*gulp*

I sure hope NiGHTS isn't delegated to that task... That'd be a huge insult to the fans.

Damn. I was right. :)

#87666 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 27 January 2010 - 08:14 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I had yet ANOTHER NiGHTS dream last night. Howver, this was a little different from the one I had last week.

I had this really random idea that the reason why NiGHTS isn't in ASR is because NiGHTS and Reala settled their differences, and joined forces to become the 'villains' of the game.

Thus, NiGHTS and Reala are the game's final bosses, and thereby cannot possibly be playable characters. That is all.

I hate to break it to you, but this isn't Diddy Kong Racing.

#87504 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 25 January 2010 - 03:38 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm assuming the main reason why SumoRex got a little bit upset about that sig of yours, Viper, is because that would mean more work for him. He is a pixel pusher, afterall.

#87419 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 23 January 2010 - 07:02 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

*packs Leonhart on the back* We feel your pain.

o_0

I don't even wanna know...

#87391 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 22 January 2010 - 11:38 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Whoa, I must have missed something juicy. Was it GAF-worthy? Or was it "I should shut my trap and walk away slowly"-worthy? Probably the latter.

Later, guys.

#87335 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by NinMicroSega on 21 January 2010 - 06:26 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

When are the AWESOMEsocks going to get burned?

I forgot who made that bet with you, DiGi...