Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Xeriea's Content

There have been 10 items by Xeriea (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#82498 So after watching that video

Posted by Xeriea on 20 November 2009 - 07:23 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I'm with you 100%, I am very upset that they don't include him in a allstars game. That is like Capcom not including megaman in any of the collection/cameo games.

#81514 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 16 November 2009 - 09:19 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

You know, with all of this going on it makes me wonder: Why hasn't Sega pursued NiGHTS on other systems? I think a DS game would really help tie in with his controls.

And maybe we should possibly bring up this issue with gaming blog sites? 1up & such. Maybe they would help out as well?

#81509 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 16 November 2009 - 09:02 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

not touched his feet, this is the way the original artwork is. The purple bits hardly show because of something called perspective.

*shakes fist at Sega* Curse you perspective, curse you for hiding peoples feet. Perspective is the thing that eats our socks. [/failed attempt at funny]

But yes, as I recall most of Segas artwork does have NiGHTS with his feet being esquewd.

#81506 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 16 November 2009 - 08:44 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Nah, the sonicteam e-mail was the last on my list. I e-mailed all of the pr's and the European addresses. I just thought I would give it another try, and it seems that try failed. But it is probably as SmashQueen said, Sonic Team USA is dead, so I guess just add a jp.co to it somewhere? XD

So, as annoying as all this is, keep your messages respectful.

I agree. If we sent them angry letters, they will most likely ignore our requests. Being passionate is one thing, but being violently passionate may lead to something uncalled for.

#81503 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 16 November 2009 - 08:28 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

mail@sonicteam.com

It seems that the server is indeed dead. This is the second message that has been bounced back to me, at the sonic team address.

#81320 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 15 November 2009 - 06:39 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

My message to the Sonic team address was blocked as well. Maybe Sonic team is no longer in service. And I have to say, some of you seem a bit rash on speculation. I doubt the company is blocking e-mails, I think they are reading threw them and possibly considering the offer. Sorry if that seems brash of me to say.

#81152 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 14 November 2009 - 07:19 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

BTW, it was brought to my attention through the Panzer Dragoon forums that NiGHTS is not going to be totally fading from Sega's output even if he isn't in S&SASR.
He'll be in Phantasy Star Portable 2:

Posted Image

THIS WAS NEWS TO ME! and I thought I should share.

(Although NiGHTS still really SHOULD be in this game)

This is good news, and its really cool looking. However, I think he deserves something better then a summon. Well, at least in my opinion. I think Sega needs to stop ignoring their secondary characters, and put less focus on Sonic. If you keep shoving him in everyones face, they will get bored with him after awhile. I know I have since Sonic RPg came out.

#81121 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 14 November 2009 - 12:48 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Sweet, I sent out the message to all of addresses except the French & Japanese. Until I can find a proper translator, I am unsure if google or bablefish will help aid these situations. It's worth a try though. I wish for the best.

#81117 Don't Forget NiGHTS

Posted by Xeriea on 14 November 2009 - 12:21 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Well I have personalized the message, but I am unsure if I should send it seeing as it seems kinda forward..I guess is the word I am looking for:

Greetings Sega Associates,

My name is Xeriea and I am from the NiGHTS fanbase. Over the years I have played all of the games, and was ecstatic when I had purchased Journey into Dreams . However, since then I have not seen hide nor hair of NiGHTS or anything affiliated with the series. I understand Sonic is important, but there are other creations from your company that make it as successful as it is today. So it would mean the world to me if I get to see NiGHTS in Sonic & SEGA AllStars Racing. He is a mascot after all, and has benefited the company. So it would only make sense as to include him in this game.

If he is not in the main game then can you please make him a DLC character? Greg Johnson, creator of ToeJam & Earl, has recently stated that DLC might be planned for AllStars Racing so if NiGHTS is not in the game, could you please make NiGHTS a DLC character. I would support it by buying NiGHTS DLC for this game.

Please let NiGHTS take part in AllStars Racing. I would hate to see this series die.

yours sincerely

-
Aeries Brittany Teska

#77652 NiGHTs: Lucid Dreaming - OC ReMix arrangement project

Posted by Xeriea on 05 October 2009 - 08:41 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hello Level 99, I was interested in participating in your project. I love this game, and adore Dreams Dreams. Hearing a new age remix of it would be astounding!

Its still a test run, but it fits with the original melody well enough. I have a different one, I carried my voice a bit higher. And also it had parts from the original song, mixed with the chorus. If you want that one, I will be happy to provide.