Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Vulpa's Content

There have been 37 items by Vulpa (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#83193 Disgaea Series?

Posted by Vulpa on 25 November 2009 - 10:54 AM in Community Corner

I only have Disgaea DS and Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?
But I've some of the anime and read the manga, so yeah.
My favourite characters would have to be Plenair, Rozalin, and the main Prinny (the one you play as) from Prinny: CIRBTH?
Does Asagi count, though? I mean, she was in multiple NIS games. Well, anyway, she's hilarious. I've seen a cutscene + fight with her from Disgaea 2 (At least, I think it was 2). English Adell's voice is very amusing for some reason. And Asagi's voice changes in Prinny was frickin' hilarious if you could tell it changed.

Oh, when I bought Prinny, I also got the soundtrack, like Inubu's Disgaea 3 did. The CD came with (this off the box, folks) a reversible cover, Japanese and English lyrics, and a Penny Arcade comic. The comic was funny. XD

Ah, I'm just rambling about Prinny again..playing it too much lately. Well, I'm a big fan of Disgaea, though I don't have much of the games.

#82639 List of places you have contacted/emailed/posted

Posted by Vulpa on 21 November 2009 - 09:00 AM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

I posted a little something on Gaia in the Gaming forum. We're gonna need to bump it a few times for it to stay up time, y'know..

http://www.gaiaonlin...s/t.56385205_1/

#82631 Facebook

Posted by Vulpa on 21 November 2009 - 06:45 AM in Community Corner

http://www.facebook....Kim?ref=profile

That there's mine. I added a few people, heh..

#80898 Wrecks Factor 2009

Posted by Vulpa on 11 November 2009 - 11:34 PM in Community Corner

There's no proper instrumental for Dreams of an Absolution, so I'll probably be doing something NiGHTS-y if I do anything at all.

#80637 D:

Posted by Vulpa on 07 November 2009 - 08:52 AM in Community Corner

I should really try to keep up with this thread..as creepy as it is..

Oh man these are hilarious!
I should be doing my Math right now.. this thread takes away everything and replaces it with Mister Taylor's head called responsibility. XD

#80636 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Vulpa on 07 November 2009 - 08:45 AM in Community Corner

Level 99 is actually level 98. Exp lies!

#80635 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by Vulpa on 07 November 2009 - 08:43 AM in Community Corner

You get a Leek.
Someone play Ieven Polkka!

I put in Cirno..

#80486 Do you like Owl?

Posted by Vulpa on 04 November 2009 - 10:38 PM in Poll Area

I like him.. I mean, he's funny. I don't see much anything bad about him, besides the fact that he can get annoying. But I can get used to that..you haven't lived with my brother. XD

#79979 This is weird..

Posted by Vulpa on 29 October 2009 - 07:53 PM in Dream Discussion

This one is usually fun, as it was in this dream.
But it's the rest of the dream that's freakin' me out.

#79978 The Magic Vending Machine

Posted by Vulpa on 29 October 2009 - 07:52 PM in Community Corner

You get a bag of miniature hammers, from the Hammer Bros.

And I toss in my beloved strawberry filled pastry..

#79977 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Vulpa on 29 October 2009 - 07:50 PM in Community Corner

Musashi really really enjoys lamps with strawberry jelly.

#79877 What is your favorite NiGHTS cameo?

Posted by Vulpa on 28 October 2009 - 12:53 AM in Poll Area

Like everyone else, my favourites are Sonic Riders and SA2. I love pinball, especially when NiGHTS or Sonic is involved, that just makes it better. :o

#79875 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by Vulpa on 28 October 2009 - 12:50 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

When you're telling someone to draw a circle, but instead you tell them to illustrate a paraloop.

You try to run around goombas instead of jumping on them.

#79690 hard game bosses

Posted by Vulpa on 26 October 2009 - 03:01 AM in Community Corner

Cirno!

I think the bosses that gave me the most trouble was Tabuu (Brawl), Solaris (Sonic 06), Chefbot 9000 (Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?), and believe it or not, Flint, from the Elite Four.

The only ones that wouldn't give me a problem now, would probably be Solaris and Flint. XD

#79657 This is weird..

Posted by Vulpa on 25 October 2009 - 03:24 PM in Dream Discussion

This morning (+last night) I had this weird nightmare. Even though most of my dreams are very unusual, this one took the cake.
It was in parts, like all of my dreams are, but they were all still connected. Like a storyline.
All these places were from real life, like my street and such, but one place stuck out. It was a kind of amusement park from another dream from before. And this is where the nightmare started.
I got off a ride of some sort with Tsukasa (from Lucky Star) and that was the one second she was there. All I remember happening after that was what seemed like a young Zack Finfrock (artist/Nuklear Power/friend [kinda]) and some other guy. It was weird, 'cause it felt so real. And it was scary as heck, for some reason.
Those two were fighting for some reason, I ended up coming along somehow, and it was a while then they "found out" I was the reason they were fighting. From the way it seemed, it looked like they were fighting (not like fist fight or anything) for a very long time..
Anyway, they threatened to "kill me" and things like that, then they came to a point where they made me do stuff for'em (like clean and stuff..), but they were still gonna "kill me".
Later on it was time for them to kill me already, but right before he was gonna do it, he stopped and started trying to save me, it looked like. If I remember right, he was saying things like, "We were all young, we couldn't have known any better" and others like that.

And that was the end of the dream. It was all I could remember, anyway. It was weird though..It felt so terrifyingly real. I don't get why that amusement park was there either (it doesn't exist in real life [or at least, I hope it doesn't. It's like super fantasy kind of thing]).
Sorry it's so long, by the way.

#79465 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Vulpa on 23 October 2009 - 12:28 AM in Community Corner

Manic Monday by The Bangles.
Even though it's Thursday..

#79464 If you could have anything for xmas

Posted by Vulpa on 23 October 2009 - 12:25 AM in Community Corner

That Konata Haruhi Cosplay Figma. Len Kagamine costume. Haruhi Suzumiya winter uniform. WHYYYY *shakes fist angrily at money and everything about it*

Aside from my fanatics.. umm. Probably for all of those crazy as heck dreams come true, because those were always fun for some reason.

Or better drawings skills..I could use that. XD

#79411 D:

Posted by Vulpa on 22 October 2009 - 06:37 AM in Community Corner

Oh god I just read through this whole topic.

..Oh god.

#78616 Random thought thread

Posted by Vulpa on 15 October 2009 - 03:28 PM in Community Corner

How the heck am I gonna start violin again.

#78517 Cafe Algernon

Posted by Vulpa on 14 October 2009 - 11:46 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Maybe they want us to find a Cafe named Algernon.

#78516 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Vulpa on 14 October 2009 - 11:41 AM in Community Corner

WOO-OO!

#78358 Random thought thread

Posted by Vulpa on 12 October 2009 - 05:09 AM in Community Corner

I wanna fly and have sparkles toooo.

#77777 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Vulpa on 06 October 2009 - 05:07 AM in Community Corner

Cinderella Romance by Hatsune Miku.
Looove~<3

#77775 Hello There!

Posted by Vulpa on 06 October 2009 - 04:59 AM in Introduce Yourself

Oh, hey, Purge fan.
Welcome to here. xD

This reminds me that I've yet to play SC5..

..and it's sitting right next to my PS2.

#76557 MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Posted by Vulpa on 26 September 2009 - 07:08 AM in Community Corner

POWERTHIRST!!!

400 BABIES!!!

Best ever.

Also, there's this too.