Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Faith Wellington's Content

There have been 14 items by Faith Wellington (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#74251 NiGHTS [Story] A small note.

Posted by Faith Wellington on 06 September 2009 - 02:56 AM in Creative Stuff!

A Small Note

I don't know how long it's been since I've posted Chapter 2, but if you really like the story so far, and are possibly worried that I've forgotten about it, have no fear- Chapter 3 is on its way. :]

It's always a struggle for me to continue writing something- but I am definitely going to finish this story (atleast, I'll finish Faith's story...).

You can expect Chapter 3 to be published within the next seven days- and if it's not up, send me all the hate-mail you possibly can. xD

Well, that's basically it- I'm just hoping that if you like the story so far, you haven't given up hope on me. :3

Byeeee! :'D

#73213 Tails Doll Curse

Posted by Faith Wellington on 16 August 2009 - 04:45 AM in Poll Area

I have absolutely no idea, but after reading those stories, I'm sure I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

.__.""

#73204 Anybody have some spare mepians?

Posted by Faith Wellington on 15 August 2009 - 09:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Kentilan- No problem.

Razer- Well, if you have one that's full-blooded, I'd gladly trade something for that. :]

#73202 NiGHTS [Story] A small note.

Posted by Faith Wellington on 15 August 2009 - 09:26 PM in Creative Stuff!

Don’t Cry, Little Girl…

“Mmm…” mumbles Faith as she rolls out of bed. She stretches her arms above her head and walks into her private bathroom, bringing her clothes with her. After about thirty minutes, Faith steps out of the shower, gets dressed, and starts to brush her hair, but stops when she hears her phone ring. She runs out to grab it, and flips it open- one new text message. “Hi babe, cum 2 my house, I got smthin to tll u.” She frowns upon reading this, but decides to go anyway. After putting her phone in the pocket of her skirt, she runs downstairs, puts on her shoes and coat, and opens the door.

“Faith?” a familiar voice beckons her. “Where are you going, honey?” Faith freezes in her tracks, and a thousand thoughts run through her mind. “My friends and I are going to some concert at the mall- some girl from Twin Seeds moved here a while ago, and apparently has a great voice.” This wasn’t a lie however, as she was planning on going to this with her friends after the meeting. Her mom smiles at this. “Ahh, okay. Have a nice time!” Faith runs out the door, and yells back, “Thanks, mum!”

Her boyfriends’ house was very beautiful. Several flowers and trees dotted along the backyard, and a small pond flowed along the path to the front door. Faith looks at the window and sees her boyfriend waving at her. He goes to the door and unlocks it, gesturing her to come in. Faith giggles, and skips inside. She walks into the living room and finds a seat on the right side of the couch. Her boyfriend, Jake, comes in and sits beside her.

“Faith, look…,” he starts. “…I am so sorry that I’ve beat on you. I was stupid, and I didn’t see the wonderful person that I was hurting so terribly…” Faith looks at him, and cries a bit. “…but I promise that I’ll never hurt you again- ever. I love you too much, and if I ever lost you…I don’t know what I’d do with myself. Do you forgive me?” Jake gets down on his knees and holds onto her hand. Faith cries, laughs and replies, “Yes!”

The two kiss passionately for a few seconds, and Faith gets up off of the couch. “I’ll go make us something to eat, honey.” Jake looks at her and smiles. “Okay, babe.” As Faith turns away, Jake’s face melts off of his body, revealing a creepy smile. Faith fails to notice this, and the figure jumps up and sticks its’ claws into her back. “Ec-!” the creepy smile on the creature widens, and he whispers into her ear, “Don’t struggle too much, this will only take a second…” Faith doesn’t listen to this, and kicks him in the leg, causing him to release her.

“You little brat!” the male-sounding voice booms, and the frightened girl runs into the kitchen. “Gotta’ hide, gotta’ hide!” she says to herself, and spots a closet across the room. She darts to her new-found hiding spot and steps inside, closing the door quietly behind her. The offender walks into the kitchen, wielding a large knife. “Here kitty, kitty, kitty…here kitty, kitty, kitty- Jackle promises he won’t bite, eh-hee-hee-hee!” “…Who’s Jackle, and what does he want with me?” the girl asks herself, but suddenly realizes it wasn’t mentally. A large knife is thrusted through the door, and the girl screams.

Faith kicks the door open and runs to the front door. Jackle watches her movements, and laughs. “Resistance will get you nowhere, eh-hee-hee-hee!” he pulls his knife out of the door and walks towards the girl. Faith tries opening the door- locked. The creature is getting closer and closer, and Faith doesn’t know what to do. She drops to her knees in front of the door, and starts to cry. “Aww, you poor thing. Don’t cry little girl, this will be over before you know it!”

He puts his hand over her face and begins to suck the life out of her. A mixture of colors (blue, green, yellow, and white) comes out of her head. Faith screams in pain, and Jackal puts his hand buy his side. “Now that I have what I want, I can send you on your way…eh-hee-hee-hee!” He tries to thrust the knife into her stomach, but Faith, out of instinct, grabs the knife and stabs the maniac in the face with it.

“Gaaaaaah!!!” Jackle screams as he stumbles back a bit. Faith looks to her side and sees a shining white light. Although she doesn’t know what it is, she’s out of options, so she rushes into it. The shining light bathing her skin feels heavenly, and she floats to an undetermined area.

Aaaaaaaand Chapter 2 is complete, and as you can see, my chapters are not very long. xD

Somebody described Jackle as the Joker of Dream World, so for some reason I thought of Freddy Krueger. .__.

Just so you know, if Faith had not acted when Jackle was about to stab her, she would've died. OMGWTFBBQ.

Tell me what you guys think, comments are always accepted! :]

#73194 Anybody have some spare mepians?

Posted by Faith Wellington on 15 August 2009 - 05:20 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Update: Got an Eelopian and Scaropian(not full-blooded), and that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. .__.

Noctourne- Well, this is what I did:

• Sucked up two of each kind of nightmarens to eat my 80 nightopians, while saving any mepians I had (only one)
• After each and everyone of them were eaten, I killed off the nightmarens

And then I started on getting mepians. :]

How to get an Eelopian and/or Mothpil

Go to the Delight City: Chase Mission, and at the start of the level, place a couple of nightopians into the big sand box. Let them breed, complete the level, and re-enter level. Open any eggs that they'd made, and continue said process until there are 10-15 nightopians in the sand box. Now, dualize with NiGHTS, get the key from the bird, and as soon as you destroy the first cage, fly backwards. There should be two Eelopians and one Mothpil floating in the air- shoot them downwards, and with any luck, they'll touch a Nightopian. This is the most frustrating mepian to get, and I imagine getting a full-blooded eelopian is even more difficult. Just keep trying, and eventually you'll get one. :]

Oh, and if you're looking for an easier mepian to get, go to the Pure Valley: Chase Mission, and the first Shleep you come to, shoot in at a downwards angle, and it will more than likely hit a nightopian. Probably the easiest one to get. :]

Hope this helped!

Oh, and I'm still looking for Eelopians, so if anybody has any, just give me a holler. xD

#73184 Anybody have some spare mepians?

Posted by Faith Wellington on 15 August 2009 - 02:47 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

I'm looking for:

• Eelopians (made from Eelons; purple eel-like body, electric aura) -TOP PRIORITY-
• Beepians (made from Beez Pods; purple hive that ocassionally spews bees
• Scaropians (made from Scaropions; red scorpions that stand on floating yellow bombs)
• Murtle Meeps (made from Murtle; blue/green turtles that transform into different objects)
• And any other kind you may have besides Deworms.

They don't need to be full-blooded (although I'll take those too), but I'd at least like to have the head associated with said mepian.

And if your looking for a trade, I don't know if I have any mepians you'd be interested in. :/

I might have a full-blodded Gulpian and Ballopian, but there's a slim chance that's true.

Well, just post if you'd like to help me out. :]

I feel really greedy and rude right now. .__.

#73155 NiGHTS [Story] A small note.

Posted by Faith Wellington on 14 August 2009 - 01:44 AM in Creative Stuff!

NEAT! Please continue, this is good!

Well, Jackle is a second level maren, and is considered to be insane, however, I've seen alot of people write that he's intellegent, though with an insane laugh. Think the Joker from Batman. That's kind of what Jackle is like. Insane, yet intellegent.

Ahh, I see.

Well, thank you very much! :]

Chapter 1- A Prayer

A girl with long, red hair is crying in her bedroom. She is wearing a purple undershirt with a tan poncho over it, and a long, tan skirt that cuts off just below the knees. Her head is buried in her arms, and the pillow she’s lying on is soaked with tears. Suddenly, a knock is heard at her door. “Faith…?” An older woman says to her. “Are you okay?”

The teenage girl sits upright on her bed and wipes her eyes. “Y-yeah mum, I’m fine.” A long silence pierces the air, and the mother hesitantly replies, “Well…alright then. Get into your PJ’s and say your prayers- lights off at 10:00.” The mother begins to walk downstairs, and says, “You know, if you need to talk, I’m always here for you.” More silence. “…Goodnight, mum.” The woman sighs, and proceeds to walk down to the kitchen.
After putting on her purple satin pajamas, Faith kneels down beside her bed and puts her hands together, beginning her prayer.

“Dear God…
I don’t know what happened.
He used to be such a nice guy to be around…
Was it something that I did?
Was I a bad girlfriend? Is that why he hit me?

When he hit me…
It was like he was possessed. He wasn’t the same person. Couldn’t have been.
But he didn’t stop there. One blow wasn’t enough.
He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall.
I thought I was dead…
But I wasn’t, thankfully.
When I fell to the ground, he walked over and kicked me repeatedly…
And then he ran.
I still have bruises on my side from that night.
When I went back to school the next day, he apologized.
He said I just made him so angry, but he was okay now and wanted me back.
I should’ve stopped everything right there…

This has been happening for almost three months now…
I don’t know what to do.
If I break up with him, nobody else would date me…
..And I’d be alone forever.
And God, I know that you know that all of this has been happening…
But you’re the only one I can talk to.
Mom doesn’t know what it’s like. She can’t relate…
She doesn’t even care.

God, I need you to do something…
Give me a sign of hope…
Just do something...

… In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Faith opens her eyes crawls into her bed, grabbing her panda bear before pulling up the covers. She turns off the nightstand light immediately, as she’d much rather dream then lie awake and think about her massive problem. And it’s not too long until she falls fast, fast asleep…

#73151 The Night Dimension

Posted by Faith Wellington on 13 August 2009 - 09:14 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Hmmm...

I suppose that one of my dreams would have things like unicorns and kidnappers, to remind me of the tall-tales I've told.

I suppose...

xD

I really don't know what kind of places I'd travel to with NiGHTS, if I could.

But if in my dreams, I visited NiGHTS, I'd rather not know where we'd go- because if I knew, it wouldn't be as exciting and magical.

#73150 NiGHTS [Story] A small note.

Posted by Faith Wellington on 13 August 2009 - 09:06 PM in Creative Stuff!

Prologue

A horrifying beast baring six large, metallic hands floats atop a large tower in the center of Bellbridge. His long, purple cloak, bathed in moonlight, shines a weak glow. He grumbles, and swiftly turns around to face a small creature, wearing a red jester-like hat.

“Reeeeeeala…,” the beast echoes. “…You have failed me for the last time!”. Reala, first class Nightmaren created by Wizeman himself, quivers at the booming voice. “B-b-but Wizeman,” The nightmare pleads. “If you’d give me just one more chance, I’d…” Reala is cut-off by Wizeman. “You’d choke like the useless abomination you are.” Reala gasps, begins to utter something back, but sighs and lowers his head.

“As punishment for your continued failures…,” Wizeman continues. “…You are stripped of your status and powers.” Reala gasps. “What?! But if I lose my powers…I’ll die in this atrocity they call Earth!” Wizeman is unphased. He raises his hand to the sky, creating a dark purple ball of energy, and strikes Reala with it.

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!” Reala cries in pain. His skin begins to turn a faint brown, and the black design disappears from his body. He then proceeds to go unconscious, and his body tumbles towards the ground. Wizeman looks over the side of the tower, watching him fall. “What a pity. He had so much potential.” He turns his back to the falling Reala, and opens a vortex. “…But now I’m in need of a new assistant…,” Wizeman cackles. “…And I know just who to promote.”

An orange nightmaren with blue and yellow designs steps out of the vortex. A clock drapes over his invisible body, and a grin on his dark face contains yellow and brown rotting teeth. He floats out of the warp hole, shuffling a deck of cards between his tattered gloves. Wizeman laughs maniacally, and the screen fades to black.

Mmmkay, so that was short. But Prologue's aren't supposed to be long, right?

Anyways, I've never played NiGHTS into Dreams, so I know absolutely nothing about Jackle, except that he's pretty popular here.

Oh, and I have no intention of making Jackle a Reala/NiGHTS clone. He'll be his own person. :]

Well, I guess let me know what you think so far, and if any of you can, tell me something about Jackle, so I know how to portray him in the story.

#73137 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Faith Wellington on 13 August 2009 - 04:10 AM in Community Corner

Noctourne Wonderland hates NiGHTS so much that he pretends to like it. o:

Sorry, I'm not a funny person. xD

#73122 My Dream Info

Posted by Faith Wellington on 12 August 2009 - 05:28 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Actually, Mepians count as Nightopians, and you can have only 20 Nightmarens (2 of each kind).

I don't think there's purple grass... Looking at the textures, there are green grass (3 different textures), pink "grass", and in-between grass (green with pink spots), though maybe you were referring to that last one. But personally I have no marens and a lot of mepians (I think I currently have only one Nightopian) and my grass has turned pink.

Thanks, I went ahead and fixed mah' post. :]

And I found a video on Youtube of a MyDream with purple grass.

Source

It makes me so jealous, I only have one mepian. D:

#73119 Your top 5 best and Worst things about JOD

Posted by Faith Wellington on 12 August 2009 - 04:34 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Please ignore/delete this post.

#73118 Your top 5 best and Worst things about JOD

Posted by Faith Wellington on 12 August 2009 - 04:33 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Best

1. Opening cinematics. Pretty graphics are pretty.
2. The dream worlds are sooooooo pretty. The mirrored rings in Crystal Castle was a wonderful idea, along with the sundial contraption.
3. Bellbridge was a great idea. I just love everything about it. I hope to see them reuse this level somehow in future games.
4. I liked the dreamers. Why does everybody else think they were bland?
5. The concept of a world of dreams intrigues me. o:

Worst

1. They rushed. :[
2. Helen and Will's VO. It was nice in the opening scenes when they said things like "Sorry mum!", "Mum, I'm sorry.", and "Mum?!", but after that, I wanted to punch myself in the face.
3. Artificial-life confuses me. They should've put a helluva lot more work into this. .__.
4. They completely crapped up the cutscene's graphics. They got me psyched up when I saw the openings, and then it's like, "BL@H I'11 P00P 0N YUR SCREENZ0RZ L0L0L0L!!11". It was really kinda' sad. :[
5. Whenever I dualize with NiGHTS at the Dream Gate, Owl gives me his 'Hey Look Listen' lecture. There should have been an option at the start of the game to turn him off.

#73116 My Dream Info

Posted by Faith Wellington on 11 August 2009 - 11:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

-My 'MyDream' Knowledge/Theories:-

• 80 is the maximum amount of Nightopians and Mepians you can have in your MyDream at any single time. 20 is the maximum for Nightmarens.
• When a Nightopian is dazed (stars over their head), throwing four blue chips at them will bring them to life.
--• First hit: Nightopian is no longer dazed; halo is red.
--• Second hit: Nightopian's halo is no longer red; halo is orange.
--• Third Hit: Nightopian's halo is no longer orange: halo is yellow-orange.
--• Final hit: Nightopian's halo is no longer yellow-orange; halo is bright yellow.
This being said, a Nightopian with an orange halo can be prevented from going unconscious with two blue chips.
• If it is raining in your MyDream when you come in, puddles/lakes will appear in it later that day (I don't know if or when they dissapear).
• Certain items will appear after you complete certain missions.
--• River Rescue (Pure Valley): a raft
--• Delight City Missions: a sandbox
--• Crystal Castle Missions: a peice of crystal
--• Aqua Garden Missions: fountains/bubbles
• The color of your grass is determined by your strongest population.
--• Mainly Nightopians: green grass
--• Mainly Nightmarens: pink grass
--• Mainly Mepians: purple grass

I guess I'll post more when I learn more. :]