Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LiNKS's Content

There have been 3 items by LiNKS (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72905 Bizzare dreams

Posted by LiNKS on 01 August 2009 - 06:35 PM in Dream Discussion

All of my dreams recently have been rather strange, but the wierdest was one that I had last night. I was in a richly carpeted room that had been laid out like a church. There were rows of pews facing a lectern at one end. I approached a jewellery box lying just in front of the lectern and flipped open the lid, only to find another box. When I flipped that lid open, there was a very strange creature inside. It was, apparently, a deadly spider, but it looked like a small dumbbell. I dropped an unspecified form of meat into the box, so I can only assume that that spider had been a pet. Anyway, I was scared of the spider, and so was reluctant to close the lid for fear that it would jump at me. Because of my hesitation, the spider escaped and begun trying to bite my ankles. Then I woke up.

#72904 Who are you in your dreams?

Posted by LiNKS on 01 August 2009 - 06:24 PM in Dream Discussion

Whenever I dream I'm always me, but which me I am depends on what I'm dreaming about

#72903 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by LiNKS on 01 August 2009 - 06:10 PM in Dream Discussion

I encountered NiGHTS for the first time just last night. But the frustrating thing is, I can't remember where I met him or what was happening or anything like that. All I know is that he was there.