Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LUCiD's Content

There have been 55 items by LUCiD (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#95044 Shared Dreams

Posted by LUCiD on 30 December 2010 - 06:51 PM in Dream

She came back with some logs and matches, set up a fire, and pulled out the sword. On it was several Pians, currently being roasted via a happy maren.

#94980 Shared Dreams

Posted by LUCiD on 24 December 2010 - 01:36 AM in Dream

Soul turned her gaze to the Dreamer, and straightened up. She eyed the girl dreamer warily and, deciding that she was not a threat, turned back to the boy, ignoring the girl. She grabbed the sword in the boy's hands, and yanked it out of his clutches. She examined the shiny blade, and smiled. This would be good for hunting Nightopians, and that's exactly what she planned to do with it, as she flew away to a Nightopian nest.

#94979 Maren Lounge (Open to all-don't be shy! ^o^)

Posted by LUCiD on 24 December 2010 - 01:31 AM in Dream

Soul appeared behind Lite, not amused. "I am not crazy. I am completely sane. Maybe somewhat bipolar, but sane." She protested, in denial. She looked over at the new guy, and waved. "Ignore the Dreamer's crunched under the jukebox, kay? Just tune out their screams when ya leave." Soul sat down in between them non-chalantly.

#94897 Shared Dreams Planninig

Posted by LUCiD on 17 December 2010 - 06:05 PM in Planning and Advertising

Alright. Just try and take it easy with the retcons mid-story, it makes things really hard to predict. ._.;

KK, I'll wait until after the rpg for any further ret-cons. ^^; Just act like I never changed anything for the rpg. ^^;

#94896 Maren Lounge (Open to all-don't be shy! ^o^)

Posted by LUCiD on 17 December 2010 - 06:02 PM in Dream

"I dunno what you're talking about." Soul lied out of pride. She hated it when people saw her in a state where her emotions ruled her actions. She only did that in private, usually far away from anyone else. In public, she forced her emotions away, and acted like her typical confident and logically-motivated self. Still, Soul thought to herself, helping throw away the glass pieces, maybe I should get some help. Probably when I awaken in my human form, I'll go hire a therapist or somethin'.
She shrugged it off as she heard the jukebox play Baby by Justin Bieber. She groaned angrily, unable to stand the majority of tweeny-bopper music. So she did what her emotions and mind agreed on, for once; she threw it out the window.

#94895 Shared Dreams

Posted by LUCiD on 17 December 2010 - 05:57 PM in Dream

Soul laughed maniaclly, finding the situation quite humurous. "Kid, I scared them all awake. You should leave too, if you don't wanna be awakened in a few seconds." She threatened. Although, as she said this, she noticed how quiet it was, and thought of how boring it would be, to fly here all alone. "Um...actually. I'm just jokin' with ya, y'all can stay." She corrected herself, turning her back to him, blushing with embarassment at her weakness. She HATED being alone in a quiet area. She needed noise, or she felt, ironically, for even a half-maren, scared.

#94877 Shared Dreams Planninig

Posted by LUCiD on 16 December 2010 - 07:34 PM in Planning and Advertising

About the rpg, I would just like to say something to avoid confusion; In my fanfics Soul works for Reala, but in the rpg, I'm keeping it Jackle. I just wanted to make that clear because that's what it says on my "Mary sue or no?" thing, and I didn't want you to think you had to change anything in the rpg. ^.X

#94876 Maren Lounge (Open to all-don't be shy! ^o^)

Posted by LUCiD on 16 December 2010 - 07:32 PM in Dream

Soul sat up, and defensively said; "Oh! He's not cruel to me anymore, he's actually really cool. People just don't understand him, because of the whole "psychopath" thing." Still, Soul wondered if she should work for Reala instead, but refused to betray Jackle who, though insane, provided her with a home, food, and shelter. Something her birth parents never gave her due to her deformities, having one arm and one eye at birth. (I made it so that she was born like that, I promise I won't change it again, k?)

At the thought of her birth parents, Soul felt herself go into a quick, blind, illogical rage, and shattered her glass in her hands, drawing blood, which she quickly began to take care of by wrapping her cape around it.

#94875 Shared Dreams

Posted by LUCiD on 16 December 2010 - 07:26 PM in Dream

((:? I was kind of hoping for this to be a more social, laid back RP. Can we leave the dreamer destroying to the other one?))

(KK. Sorry. ^^; I'll go kill people somewhere else then lol)

Allow me to start over...

Soul, finally off duty and haven just eaten a Dreamer's delicous Ideya, was flying madly through the meadow, not paying attention to anything, when she bumped into a boy. "Ow! You- what are you doing here? I thought I took care of all the Dreamers in this dreamscape! >.X" She shouted, quickly readjusting her eye patch before anyone could see the empty socket beneath it...

#94866 Shared Dreams

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 09:25 PM in Dream

The ghost-like shadows leaped on the boy, smothering him. In just a few seconds, the boy's Ideya would be hers, and she would even be able to take his shape once she consumed it...

#94856 Maren Lounge (Open to all-don't be shy! ^o^)

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 03:24 PM in Dream

Soul, startled, looked up from her order of Pian pastry, and looked over at her old friend, Lite. "Hello, I'm good. Master Jackle is off on some sort of month-long mission, so I finally have a break. How about you?" She asked, taking another bite of her Pian pastry.

(I'd like to give credit of Pian pastries to SiLK. It's her idea, I'm just borrowing it.) ^ - ^

#94855 Shared Dreams

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 03:21 PM in Dream

(You, my friend, have yourself a deal. :P)

Soul smelled her favorite scent. The scent that she could not, no matter how hard she tried, resist. A Dreamer's ideya. Her life source, and favorite snack. She was supposed to only consume Ideya if her master, Jackle, gave the ok. However, he had not done so all week, and she was so hungry. Maybe if she scared the Dreamer enough, Master Jackle would forgive her.
She stalked around the fields, following the scent. Her scarecrow-like form pausing several yards behind the Dreamer, and she waved her hand, crouching behind a large rock. Just then, shadow-like waves began to slither towards the boy, and took the shape of ghosts with red, glowing eyes.
Soul smiled, practically tasting the Ideya already...

P.S. How about Mutual Dreams?

#94836 Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced!

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 02:02 AM in The NiGHTS Syndicate Group

Sweet! ^o^ I've never played the original, but I have the DS game. I don't really know much about PSO for Dreamcast, but from what you guys say it was a really good game. ^o^

#94835 Maren Lounge (Open to all-don't be shy! ^o^)

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 01:54 AM in Dream

I'm a noob to this kind of thing, so please bare with me. ^^; It's basically a place for fan marens, dreamers, etc... to gather around and chat. I thought it'd be fun to try, since other people enjoyed it on another site I went to.

Deep in Nightmare, young Soul sauntered into the Maren Lounge, where all of the local Maren's hung out. She even heard the occasional Dreamer would pop-up in here! As she entered the underground hangout through a hidden door, she got many stares. She was used to it, you kind of had to grin and bare these kind of things when you had one arm, one eye, and many scars. She just smiled half-heartedly back, and plopped herself down on a giant, purple beanie bag seat.

#94832 Mary Sue or No?

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 01:40 AM in Planning and Advertising

I like your idea. :P The deal with Wizeman concept is something I'd really love to read.

Thank you. ^ - ^ I'm trying to really push myself past my limits with the story. I want the reader to really think and feel connected to the story, and not just ending up being a generic mary-sue esque story.

Soul: Did you have to take away my arm and add more scars? Wasn't one missing eye with a scar enough? Me: Nope. Soul: >.>

#94830 Mary Sue or No?

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 01:03 AM in Planning and Advertising

Alright, I've read through various topics on here and other sites on how to avoid making a mary sue. So, I re-did my oc, Soul. (Not maren in avi), and I want to know what people think.

Name: Soul/Riki De Meel
Species: Half Maren, Half Human
Ability: Darkness manipulation. Also has genric Nightmaren abilities. (I.e. Flight.)
Weakness: Has no maren abilities in waking world besides shape-shifting, which is very limited. Needs to wake up in order to spy as a human in waking world. Can't see out of right eye. Left arm is gone.
Noticable Traits: Two birth deffects. One arm, one eye, and many scars. Born that way. "Reason" parents abandoned her at birth.
Alliance: Works under Wizeman, servant of Reala, but occasionaly helps NiGHTS and co. More of an anti-villain than anti-hero, though.
Enemies: Still creating them.
Reason for injuries: Before being dragged down to Nightmare, she fought Reala, and lost miserably...
Hair: Red and messy, bangs partially cover eye patch. Shoulder-length.
How she became part Maren: Still in works, but made a deal with Wizeman, lost, etc...

So...any thoughts? :3

#94829 Hi all, Reala here.

Posted by LUCiD on 15 December 2010 - 12:14 AM in Introduce Yourself

Wow ^ o ^. Hello there, loved your voice acting in JoD, really wonderful! ^ o ^

#94818 Iizuka san gets a little piece of Nidcom

Posted by LUCiD on 14 December 2010 - 02:08 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Wow! You drew that!? It's amazing! I'd +rep you twenty times if I could.

#94817 Random thought thread

Posted by LUCiD on 14 December 2010 - 02:02 AM in Community Corner

Exams worth 20% of my grade start tomorrow. Didn't study, and my grades are barely passing. I'm freaking out.

#94816 Do you like Jackle?

Posted by LUCiD on 14 December 2010 - 02:00 AM in Poll Area

I love Jackle just as much as I love Reala. So I adore him. X3

#94806 Christmastime and NiGHTS

Posted by LUCiD on 13 December 2010 - 08:42 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

12 Days of Nightmare, anyone?

#94103 NiGHTS into Uhh...

Posted by LUCiD on 25 October 2010 - 04:27 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Great find Penelopi!

In fact, it reminds me of one we discovered a couple of years ago. It doesn't appear to be on the NiGHTS into Uhh page or this topic, so I'm gonna post it again.

Posted Image + Posted Image

=

Posted Image

Mojojo from the Powerpuff Girls Z anime!

It's actually super freaky how much he looks like Wizeman in it.

I've seen up to episode 11, and I can't believe I've never realized it before. 0.0

#94096 You know you've played too much NiGHTS when....

Posted by LUCiD on 25 October 2010 - 01:34 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Sit down, and grab a bite to eat. This list is long, and I am guilty of every single one.

You get distracted from school work thinking of NiGHTS.

You dream of NiGHTS regularly.

You used to say "by the ideya of *insert one here*.

You wonder what Pian tastes like.

You write a NiGHTS-inspired series.

You can't get NiGHTS out of your life, even if you tried.

You start to wonder if, due to your obsession, you need help.

You think of NiGHTS when you see anything remotly jester-like.

You think of NiGHTS when you see or hear of purple.

You draw and write NiGHTS fan art/fiction during class, no matter how much it angers your parents, teachers, and/or friends.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm lazy. :)

#94095 NiGHTS into Uhh...

Posted by LUCiD on 25 October 2010 - 01:10 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

...Wow....just...WOW...@.@

#94094 Naka's new game using his NiGHTS concept

Posted by LUCiD on 25 October 2010 - 12:41 AM in Community Corner

It's a shame we got stuck with JoD instead of Naka-San's creation. Anyways, I'm interested in this.