Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Eivana's Content

There have been 13 items by Eivana (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#94278 So, no more NiGHTS?

Posted by Eivana on 05 November 2010 - 06:11 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Unfortunately, I'm not sure.

I think that we have a good 50/50. For starters, SEGA knows how many people out there love NiGHTS, but then again, they didn't really get good sales on the last game. They need to get their butts in gear and come up with a better NiGHTS game so people will be more compelled to buy it.

#94277 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by Eivana on 05 November 2010 - 06:05 PM in Poll Area

I'm female and I consider NiGHTS a female. I know that NiGHTS does not have an actual gender, but that's just how I see it. When wearing the mask though, NiGHTS for some reason looks more masculine, but without the mask very feminine. Reala, I don't see a girl in any kind of way. Reala has always struck me as extremely masculine, especially compared to NiGHTS.

#94276 Do you like Jackle?

Posted by Eivana on 05 November 2010 - 06:01 PM in Poll Area

I actually really like Jackle. He looks really awesome, and he had a really awesome voice and I have a lot of questions and theories about him that will never be honestly answered. lol. But I am a bit tired of him because everyone seems to love him the best and talk about him constantly. I'm more of a Reala fan myself, but I do love Jackle and would love to see him come back. I don't really think there is anyone who hates or dislikes him.

#94235 NxR, NxJ or RxJ?

Posted by Eivana on 01 November 2010 - 08:58 PM in Poll Area

Jackle with Puffy XD i lolĀ“d i prefer JackleXnights, donbalonXpuffy and ChamelanXbomamba (WTF)
i respect opinions

I really like Jackle and Puffy together. I think my sister got me into it. You would have to see how we percieve the world to understand why we like Jackle and Puffy. lol. I have always been a huge fan of NiGHTS x Reala. I like the idea that there is a hidden want in there between the two that neither one of them can ever seem to fulfill.

#94216 Does anyone actually like JoD better?

Posted by Eivana on 31 October 2010 - 10:33 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Well, they might not do much with NiGHTS until their more well known series like Sonic die out. That's my opinin at least. They could have went more in depth with the Nightmarens and such, but one of the main things about NiGHTS and other Nightmarens is the ability to see them as you would like. If they created background stories for the characters, it would ruin how some of us see NiGHTS and other Nightmarens, so I think that's the main reasn they don't do something like that. I mean, that's the main reason why all Nightmaren are genderless, so you could see them as either male or female, whichever you prefer. Sometimes, fanfiction and such can be ruined by such background stories. I'm sorr it distresses you, but we can't do much except for petition and hope SEGA listens to our demands. XD I do think it would be awesome if they featured UV NiGHTS in one of the NiGHTS games somehow, even if it were just an alternate costume or something. Everyone has their own opinion, but I think it's better ff that they let the fans interpret the characters as they choose, since not many games actually allow for that. XD

I honestly think Sonic is already dead. I mean, yeah, they keep making Sonic games still, but Sonic died when Sonic Adventure 2 was over. They need to make games on NiGHTS that are just as epic... And honesly, I think it would be just as fun to play NiGHTS as 3D adventure as possible. I mean, the sky could be limitless but so can the ground, and they have made excellent Sonic games where he can go almost anwhere. If you catch my drift. I would like to see a more adventurous game from NiGHTS.
...And I understand what youre saying about the background stories and not going into depth with them. But the way I look at it, if they try too hard to make everything an enigma or a mystery to us then the games are going to get boring after a while. Nothing special is really going to happen, no real surprises are going to be found out. The games are going to be made with all the same ingredients as the last game. At last, that's how I see it. I think a lot of people would enjoy a more serious natured game... Sonic more along the lines of the Sonic Adventure series. Sure, it was for kids, but there was just an element to those games that was genuine and no Sonic game afterward came even close to matching it. It just had a magic and they need to steer both Sonic and NiGHTS back in that direction. So many people would go crazy over it. At least, I think. They haven't tried very much out with NiGHTS, so no one can be honestly sure.

I will say that I do like interpretating the characters, but the games never really give me the satisfaction I want. I want more from them, I want to see more of the Nightmarens, I want to see the personalities more if they won't give me a story. I want to see how they act according to one another. If that makes sense.

#94146 Darker Nights?

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 09:12 PM in Poll Area

I actually love the idea.
I have always believed that NiGHTS was once evil, obviously, created by Wizeman. I also believe that she was very close to Reala, which probably would have made her a bit of a darker creature. NiGHTS would have to learn being kind and generous on her own, because I doubt that it would have been taught to her by anybody. I have always believed that NiGHTS had an evil side that she had to fight, especially when she was angry or if Reala was around. Maybe even one day succumb back to the dark side after some seducing from Reala, who I imagine her incredibly close to. I like the idea that there is a dark side of NiGHTS that no one but the Nightmarens know about and NiGHTS won't speak of.

#94145 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 09:09 PM in Poll Area

Ree-ah-lah. Which is pretty damn near Ree-ala, so I just chose that. lol.

I dislike when people call him Reel-a though. That's kind of odd to me, but it's their choice.

#94144 Theme of a Tragedic Revenge

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 09:06 PM in Poll Area

I meant to choose the second one, but I chose the first. Ugh.

But honestly, to make it simple and to keep from feeling stupid, I just say tragic. It's much easier. And people don't look at you like you skipped one too many days of language classes.

#94143 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 08:58 PM in Poll Area

Even though I am a girl I would have quickly chosen Reala. The only bad part of it is, he wears no pants, so that would look odd cosplaying as him... Would need a kind of beefy body suit.

...Okay, I'll just go as NiGHTS. Much simpler!!! Lol.

#94142 NxR, NxJ or RxJ?

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 08:54 PM in Poll Area

I am a huge shipper of Reala x NiGHTS. I have always shipped that couple. When it comes to Jackle, I like him with Puffy.

#94141 Does anyone actually like JoD better?

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 08:11 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Honestly I'm not really sure which one I like better.

I probably would have to stick with Journey of Dreams because it was my first NiGHTS game. I have known of the NiGHTS world and character for many years, but I just never really got into it until JoD came out. I ended up really enjoying it though, especially since it had an easy to follow story (seeing as I didn't know anyone but NiGHTS at the time) and I thought that it seemed pretty neat. I liked the whole 'wear the mask' thing, but bits and pieces confused me that I won't really go into. That game gets enough confusion and criticism for me to add to the list. XD

I did however buy the Sega Saturn early last year and played Into Dreams..., which I believe is actually a really nice game, but it's kind of difficult for me for some reason. I hope to get Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams... soon so I can play as Reala. That would make the game more enjoyable.

I was a little let down though at how neither one of them really have much of a story. There are all kinds of characters, like the Nightmarens for instance, but none of them are really talked about or really explained. That actually bothers me quite badly. The visitors have their whole life story written out, but I would rather know more about the relationship to all of the Nightmarens and see the SEGA version of what happened before NiGHTS left. Why she was still wearing the mask in Journey of Dreams, what's really going on between NiGHTS and Reala. Stuff like that. It had such potential, both games do, but they just won't do anything with it! It distresses me so.

#94139 NiGHTS Wedding Ring

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 07:03 PM in Website Submissions

Haha, I like that... "I dualize." That sounds really awesome. When two become one. <3

That's really neat! Make a Reala one too! You can't have a NiGHTS without a Reala, right?

#94136 I have returned.

Posted by Eivana on 27 October 2010 - 05:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

I was here for a little while last year under the name of Psycho Shade, and with the help of Infractus I got my name changed, lol.
I just wanted to kind of re-announce myself so people will remember who I am and wanted to say hello to all the new people. If anyone wants to talk to me, please feel free! I would love to get to know you guys.