Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Mr.Me's Content

There have been 26 items by Mr.Me (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#95656 Winnie the Pooh 2011

Posted by Mr.Me on 15 February 2011 - 04:08 AM in Community Corner

I might just have to go see it. It don't really care what my friends would think, since they do stuff behind my back all the time and think that i don't know

#95655 Random thought thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 15 February 2011 - 04:05 AM in Community Corner

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :o

I dissagree with the above statement. I find Valentines day to be quite pointless.

#95611 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 12 February 2011 - 04:21 AM in Community Corner

Some of the names are good, and others I hate. Eelectric. I wanna say I've heard that horrible pun somewhere before. Either way, I find it unoriginal, and thus unamusing and dull. But Haxorus I think is awesome. Never thought they would put the word "haxors" anywhere in those games.

yes, it did have good attack (base 147 to be exact) could be faster though.
Also, some of the names are very unoriginal. Lets look at the gear evolutions. Kling, Klang, KlingKlang. . .
but there are some neat names, like the one dragon line. Deino, Zwielous, Hydreigon. They managed to make reference to what they look like in two ways.
Deino) yes, he's a dinosaur. but it also has Ein in the name, whch is german for one
Zwielous) Brontasourous (sorry if i butchared that spelling(along w/ that one)), and Zwei, which is german for two
Hydreigon) Hydra, just awsome, no need for explination. And Drei, which is german for three
(thank you japanese anime for teaching me the first three german numbers :))

Also, on a completely different note, battle subway. It's basicly the battle tower, but they decided to get rid of all the other battle facilities. Also, pokemon battles on trains, must be nintendo's response to card games on motercycles

Also, on another completely different note, the green pokemon exclusive to white, his name is green fetus. it doesn't matter what his name is, his name is green fetus. really, look at it and it's evolution line

#95602 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 11 February 2011 - 10:48 PM in Community Corner

Hey Guys Have Any of you Seen That New Black Lotica Pokemon Yet? Looks Like It'll be the New Gardevoir of the Series if you Catch my Drift. CoughFanboysCough. Does That One Have Any Evolutions or Prevolutions? Can't Tell if That's Base Form or Evolved Form.

Goth tower? then yes, it has a pre-evo if it's the one i'm thinking of

#95573 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 11 February 2011 - 04:48 AM in Community Corner

English names have been released. Haxorus. . .with that name, he better be a broken uber

#95572 Monster Hunter

Posted by Mr.Me on 11 February 2011 - 04:36 AM in Community Corner

I recently (2 months ago) got monster hunter tri cause my friend talked about it. I've just about beaten all the offline missions, i've only got the mean ones left to hunt/catch.

I can definatly approve the previously stated fact that the game gets harder (definatly jumping in dificulty between 4 and 5 star missions). Underwater fights are definatly annoying, but you eventually get used to it (of course, it's still much harder than land battles)

Definatly take the weapon you feel most comfortable with in the begining, because once your a decent way through, it's really hard to pick up another weapon. Me personally, i run hammer and switch-ax (2 of each, elements do matter)

Ummm. . .what else. . .i do have online, i would love to hunt the Jhen Mohran online (online only boss, for good reasons) with you guys. Take the lagiacrus and multiply his health by about 6 or 7, and you have his health. Fun battle, especially since he's big enough to walk on (and they let you, since he's bigger than the ship your on)

and. . .uhhh. . .I want to talk about more, but i don't want to give spoilers about later monsters. So i'll leave with this. The first boss is so much fun to kill for me now. I accedently killed him too fast once and time didn't pass in the village :P (which takes approximatly 2 minutes)

Hope to possibly see you guys

If you need help with anything, i might be able to answer your question (just don't ask about wyvern tears, i still don't know how most of the monsters drop them)

#95570 Desktop thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 11 February 2011 - 04:12 AM in Community Corner

*pops back in for a few minutes*
Posted Image
also, that one picture poping out of the desktop backgrounds folder is my other usual one, i just can't find one that's not blurry when set as the background

#90691 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 12 May 2010 - 06:45 PM in Community Corner

well, looks like we were all wrong about the pig being a grass type xD

#90678 This is your Captain Speaking...

Posted by Mr.Me on 11 May 2010 - 11:24 PM in Community Corner

This is your captain speaking. We will have to cancel deck 46276365's annual firework show due to a lack of crew members who know how to use them. That is all.

#90664 Pokémon Black and White Discussion Thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 10 May 2010 - 07:31 PM in Community Corner

Hmm well at least they have interesting shapes. The middle one seems like a piggy to me and the right one like an otter. No idea about the left one though... Maybe some kind of mole/dinosaur thingy?xD And they also seem to be in the order which typing they have. A fire piggy seems kinda awkward to me... Roasted Bacon?O___O" Cruel world!

to me, the left looks like a duck, and following the trend, they like to show the 3 starter weaknesses as:

1 being it's weakness (grass)
2 being the pokemon (water)
3 being it's resistance (fire)

usually, fire is the top one though, so i guess they changed it

#90296 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Mr.Me on 14 April 2010 - 07:03 PM in Community Corner

SmashQueen was the one who made that time machine

#90067 Spyro the dragon 1-3

Posted by Mr.Me on 05 April 2010 - 12:31 AM in Community Corner

Alas, I can't really play it now, since my dad took my Playstation memory card so he could play Tomb Raider. .__.

I will not accept that excuse. My memory card stoped working years ago. Now i play my games through begining to end without a break (exept maybe food, but thats besides the point)

#90058 Spyro the dragon 1-3

Posted by Mr.Me on 04 April 2010 - 02:56 AM in Community Corner

Ahhh, good memories (and bad, couldn't beat 1's Nasty Knork for a while, stupid lava platforms). Once a year, i have to play the 2 that i do have (1 and 2) and unlock everything in them (yes, that includes the skill points on 2 that were imposible to find out w/out internet)

The only thing that dissapointed me was the fact that they were fairly easy. the only thing that was hard (or at least annoying) was those egg theives (Nah-nah-nahnah-nah)*bricked*

#89941 Random thought thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 28 March 2010 - 03:04 PM in Community Corner

i just caught groudon with a friend ball. Also HO-OH loves to over kill things

#89901 Random thought thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 26 March 2010 - 07:13 PM in Community Corner

facing Red with 1 lvl 60 and everything else lower isn't fair :P

#89734 Happy Thought of the Day

Posted by Mr.Me on 15 March 2010 - 12:42 AM in Community Corner

I just got back from Boston. Roommates make the whole experience of a trip

#89499 Happy Thought of the Day

Posted by Mr.Me on 05 March 2010 - 03:33 AM in Community Corner

i'm starting to write out one song by ear, and it's so far going well. I'll be moving to finale notepad once i have multiple parts found out

#89420 Epic mayhem approaching :D Alton Towers...

Posted by Mr.Me on 03 March 2010 - 02:48 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

That looked like so much fun. Glad to see you had a fun time

also, poor luigi :D

#89345 Happy Thought of the Day

Posted by Mr.Me on 01 March 2010 - 12:59 AM in Community Corner

My friend and I worked on a duet (me on clarinet and her on bass clarinet) for a music event, Solo & Ensemble. When we finally do the event in April, a judge will grade our performance on a scale of 1 to 5. My friend's mom says we're already sounding pretty good, so that's encouraging. :lol:

I wish u the best of luck :)

happy thought: I finally got the multi-missle shot in prime 3. Thermo-nuclear bomb, here i come.

#89180 Happy Thought of the Day

Posted by Mr.Me on 22 February 2010 - 09:37 PM in Community Corner

I made it to The Guy

#89129 Random thought thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 21 February 2010 - 03:23 AM in Community Corner

GAHHHH, I hate wily and his bowling balls

#89126 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by Mr.Me on 21 February 2010 - 02:44 AM in Community Corner

Noctourne is the Apple Giant Cherry that fell up :)

#89118 What game are you playing at the moment?

Posted by Mr.Me on 20 February 2010 - 09:50 PM in Community Corner

i'm (sorta) playing Diamond/Platinum to make a new team (stupid eevee not getting a calm nature)

#89032 Sonic 4 Discussion

Posted by Mr.Me on 18 February 2010 - 03:27 AM in Community Corner

my only issues with it being DLC is you cant take it around with you to play at a friends without lugging the entire console, and because it's virtual we have no box to hold or manual to read. ah the smell of a new game :lol:

well, if you look at where it says what it's for, you'll see "Playstation network, xbox live arcade, wiiware, ???"
comparing the empty box, it looks it will either be for the DS or the DSiware

#89031 Random thought thread

Posted by Mr.Me on 18 February 2010 - 03:22 AM in Community Corner

gahhh, why does pit orchestra practice have to be 5 hours long