Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

`Cow Demon's Content

There have been 8 items by `Cow Demon (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54803 ENTRIES NOW CLOSED FOR DRAW.

Posted by `Cow Demon on 20 June 2008 - 07:50 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Uh.... *checks inbox* OYEA there it is. Must have forgotten about it. All is good then :3

#54802 DREAM FANTASY

Posted by `Cow Demon on 20 June 2008 - 07:48 PM in Planning and Advertising

OMGOSH Thank you guys! You've made me so happy :3

#54783 DREAM FANTASY

Posted by `Cow Demon on 20 June 2008 - 02:00 PM in Planning and Advertising

Dream Fantasy
A NiGHTS based role play board.

A world where reality becomes dreams, and dreams become reality. Exploration is limited only by imagination, and the land is full of colour and music. But something deeper is lurking, and churning up the world bit by bit. Only the hopes and thoughts of children can save this world of fantasy.

Home|Rules|Advertise|Register

K, so this is a bit comunity RPG site (HA I say big, but I'm the only active member) and it NEEDS PEOPLE.

SO PLEASE JOIN. *begs*

#54782 ENTRIES NOW CLOSED FOR DRAW.

Posted by `Cow Demon on 20 June 2008 - 01:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Will you be posting a list of the people who have entered? I know I did, but I always get paranoid that my entry didn't go through @3@

#44258 Our fun day at SEGA in London!

Posted by `Cow Demon on 19 March 2008 - 08:16 PM in Cosplay Zone

Aaha, I saw you on Newsround. I forgot that this was happening, then I saw you ina clip and I screeched xD My little brother was like WTF. It was HILARIOUS. I would have totally come if I still lived in Bucks, I really wanted to join in DD:

AND OMGLOL THAT WAS DiGi IN THE SONIC COSTUME?! xDDDDDDDDDDD

Sweet.

#40215 NiGHTS Dream Fantasy

Posted by `Cow Demon on 04 February 2008 - 08:50 PM in Creative Stuff!

[EDIT] I just realized, I posted this in the wrong place! Sorry!!!

I scoured the web for a NiGHTS based roleplaying site, but couldn't find one. So what better solution is there, than to make my own! So here we go. Dream Fantasy is a Proboards hosted site where anyone who wants can go.

I'm looking for admins to help keep the site up and running, preferably people with knowledge of internet things, because I struggle with stuff like this DD:

Yep. Please join, there's only one member! Me! xDD

Thanks.

~Elan

#40034 COMMUNiTY Wii FRiEND CODES

Posted by `Cow Demon on 03 February 2008 - 12:31 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

RAiNY
Elan
Posted Image
England
2707-0861-8072
I'm going to add EVERYONE I CAN for extra NiGHTS fun!!
elan.mermaid@virgin.net

I'm going to add all you guys, so please add me too! :angry:

#10020 RAINBOW HAAA 8D

Posted by `Cow Demon on 05 August 2007 - 12:01 AM in Creative Stuff!

A small project that I hope to finish sometime XD

So far I have BLUE and ViOLET.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Yea. XD

Keep bugging me and I might do some more!