Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Air_Nights's Content

There have been 13 items by Air_Nights (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#92516 PS2 Region mod?

Posted by Air_Nights on 29 July 2010 - 03:50 AM in Community Corner

I want to mod my PS2 in some way some I can bypass region lockout in order to play the NiGHTS into Dreams remake mainly. :P I've heard members on this site doing this, any recommended methods how to bypass the PS2's region lockout?

#92401 Two old promotional posters

Posted by Air_Nights on 24 July 2010 - 02:03 AM in Website Submissions

Hi, I have two promotional posters of NiGHTS into Dreams...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I found them here, an old NiGHTS fansite: http://www.freewebs....icked/index.htm

There's some nice MIDI music on there too. :lol:

#92385 Cool Details

Posted by Air_Nights on 23 July 2010 - 04:58 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I rather like the shed in Mystic Forest that has a car with its hood open inside it. I tried to get in to drive the car, but that didn't work out all that well. XD

Speaking of that car, anybody else see it driving underneath you on the fourth course in the Mystic Forest?

#92384 Lol! SEGA gives our campaign some love

Posted by Air_Nights on 23 July 2010 - 04:52 AM in NiD15

Zomgz, they found out! :( I hope they take the campaign seriously.

I also HAVE to have that NiGHTS wristband.

#90598 What Language Do You Speak?

Posted by Air_Nights on 02 May 2010 - 10:50 PM in Community Corner

English and Pig Latin fluently. I knew some Welsh, but I've forgotten it. I speak some Swedish, since my mom is an immigrant from Sweden.

#90049 The LittleBigPlanet Thread

Posted by Air_Nights on 02 April 2010 - 08:15 PM in Community Corner

Anyone have the PSP version? It's damn swell.

#90011 What are you listening to right now?

Posted by Air_Nights on 01 April 2010 - 12:18 AM in Community Corner

How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore-Prince

#90010 NiGHTS Goods

Posted by Air_Nights on 31 March 2010 - 11:47 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Off the top of my head:

The plushies were promos in Sega's UFO (claw) machines; they appear on eBay from time to time. The awesome horned hat was a promo thing at a gaming event (E3?), and TRiPPY managed to get one. If anyone knows anything about that NiGHTS bed, I want to know!

Thanks, I didn't expect anyone to know everything about the items. I want that bed too. :P

#89997 NiGHTS Goods

Posted by Air_Nights on 31 March 2010 - 05:22 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I was playing Christmas NiGHTS the other day and played for about maybe 2 hours. I got a few presents and one of them was the NiGHTS Goods gift, which basically is a slideshow of different NiGHTS merchandise like T-Shirts, hats, posters, I think even a clock too.

Does anybody know if these items were released anywhere, were they promotional items for E3, or if they were just photoshopped, does anyone even have these items? If you don't remember/don't know what I'm talking about, turn on your Saturn and play your copy of Christmas NiGHTS, if you have a copy, check your presents, the NiGHTS Goods present has a Pian icon, or play your ROM, whatever. :P

I would provide screenshots, but I can't find any. If I do find any I'll post 'em later.

#85462 Air_Nights

Posted by Air_Nights on 19 December 2009 - 10:42 PM in Introduce Yourself

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, and bump.

#84214 SEGA Short Films

Posted by Air_Nights on 07 December 2009 - 04:19 AM in Community Corner

I would love a Golden Axe short.

Scratch that, Fantasy Zone short ftw.

#84189 Rate the avatar above you!

Posted by Air_Nights on 07 December 2009 - 12:27 AM in Community Corner

8.6/10

It's a cool looking fanartwhateversomething.

#84188 Air_Nights

Posted by Air_Nights on 07 December 2009 - 12:22 AM in Introduce Yourself

First posts are always so awkward. The name is Elias, but call me whatever you like.

I'm just a 13 year old who pretends he's older than he really is. I'm just a student currently, but I might get a worker's permit just to join Worker's Unions. I dislike apple sauce. Seriously, how can people eat that goop?

The reason I like NiGHTS is because it's pretty damn swell game. And the soundtrack is godly.

That's pretty much it.