Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

sapphire's Content

There have been 7 items by sapphire (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100774 Recently started playing again.

Posted by sapphire on 23 August 2014 - 04:56 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I actually did the opposite of you; when NiGHTS HD came out, I got it on PSN and played it, and just a few weeks ago I bought it on Steam cause it was on sale. And I played it all the way through again and life was good. I know what you mean though, after a long while of not picking it up, it still has that charm and magic that it did the very first time I played it. I even got my brother (who has been adamant for years on not playing due to thinking he wouldn't like it) to play it this time around too. And guess what. He DID like it. So HA.

I'm going to attempt to play it slightly more often than I have been. It's just a beautiful game all around.

#100765 What are you up to? (Or: let's have a reintroduction thread?)

Posted by sapphire on 20 July 2014 - 07:09 PM in Community Corner

Resurrecting this topic cause I'm cool like that.

Let's see. Well seeing as I haven't been active in the community in about 2 years, a lot has happened I guess. I'm going into my third year of college/university as a physician assistant major. Classes keep me way busy (ie: I barely have a life during the academic year), but I'm excited to go out and save some lives and start paying off my mountains of student debt in a short 3 more years! I volunteer at a hospital as well over the summers. Also, I've managed to start a pep band at my college and I've joined a sorority as well. So naturally I have about 10 minutes of total free time a day. :P

Much like Yami said, I tend to come and go from this fandom. I recently convinced my older brother to play NiGHTS for the very first time a few days ago, and it kinda motivated me to drop back in with you guys. Besides that, some games I've been playing recently are Sonic (naturally), Borderlands 2, Animal Crossing, LittleBigPlanet 2, the Sly Cooper series, Journey, and a decent amount of PSN and Steam indie games.

#100763 So where do we go now?

Posted by sapphire on 17 July 2014 - 09:57 PM in Community Corner

I feel a bit hypocritical posting in a topic discussing how to bring in more members/members back, seeing as how I've just starting visiting again after a nearly 2 year hiatus. :P

I'm not too sure how I feel about the store. Like pretty much everyone's said so far, copyright stuff can get a little sticky... However, I know some fan sites that sell merch that is related, but not technically violating any copyrights. For instance, I'm a pretty big Green Day fan, and this fansite has merch that contains vague song lyrics and various stuff like that. It's very creative and pretty cool, and best of all, it doesn't violate anything. So we'd just need to think of things like that. Maybe leaning towards just Ideya-themed or dream-themed stuff, since you can't copyright dreams or a set of 5 colors! Mwahaha!

Also, maybe for competitions, you could make it so you have to put your entries in via the forum. Then we could just promote promote promote the competitions (and the forums adjacently)! I've noticed there's a lot of NiGHTS-themed Tumblrs, so even just spreading it that way could go far. 

#100762 my NiGHTS drawing

Posted by sapphire on 17 July 2014 - 09:41 PM in Creative Stuff!

I LOVE the colors in this. It make me feel all bubbly and happy. Awesome job!

#100761 Gamer tags

Posted by sapphire on 17 July 2014 - 09:35 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

PS3 and Steam: silversapphire

Add me please I like friends!!! ^_^

#100760 My NiGHTS Drawings

Posted by sapphire on 17 July 2014 - 09:33 PM in Creative Stuff!

This is awesome! I love the Christmas-y style of it.

#100758 Your Personal Ideya++

Posted by sapphire on 14 July 2014 - 11:17 PM in Poll Area

My first post in nearly 2 years. Hot damn. :blink:

It's a toss-up between red and blue, but I voted red. Though, I see it as more of ambition than flat out courage for me. I've never really been afraid of failure, so it never stops me, even though I have faced failure from time to time. I always want to try new things and make a difference in people's lives.

Though I hate being that person who flat out says "yeah, I'm totally super smart", I've always excelled and been concerned with academics. I'm in one of the most competitive medical career masters degree programs out there, and succeeding for the most part. It's just always been sorta natural for me to want to learn and put it to action.

The other three don't pertain to me as much, I suppose. I don't really see myself as a shining beacon of purity, I can't consider myself that wise because I'm not that experienced, and I'm much more of a "do-er" than a hoper.

Can't say red relates to me in anyway, and I don't really have a dream profie.