Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sarantsatsral-Hang's Content

There have been 4 items by Sarantsatsral-Hang (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70191 Helloooo

Posted by Sarantsatsral-Hang on 21 May 2009 - 02:09 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello! Thank goodness I can call you hang- I'll never remember Sarantsatsral, although it is awsome. :P

I keep meaning to rent House of the Dead. Any really, but Overkill is particularly alluring since it is influenced by grindhouse movies. I love zombies and my friend suggested it, so I have got to try and remember next time I'm near a game rental place.

You have to rent it, at least... it's sooooooooooooooooo AWESOME. I've never played Overkill, tho I want to...
And in my personal opinion, I think that House of the Dead 1 and 2 are the best.

#69905 Helloooo

Posted by Sarantsatsral-Hang on 14 May 2009 - 06:23 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm fairly to new to NiGHTS (JoD being the first one I played), though I have already learned a great deal about everything NiGHTS. Anyway, you may call me Hang. I like to sew, paint, draw, write, and create all manner of things. I'm also an avid gamer. Among all that, I also like to cosplay and attend Renaissance festivals. Besides NiGHTS, I like House of the Dead, some other SEGA games, Nintendo, Marvel, Batman Beyond, and all other jesters and clowns. Besides loving the NiGHTS and House of the Dead soundtracks, I also love metal and exotic music.

#69904 Hey guys :)

Posted by Sarantsatsral-Hang on 14 May 2009 - 05:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

Welcome to the forums!

That's a really good idea. it would give me more incentive to finish my goal of creating the entire NiGHTS cast in mii form! :(

Nice, I'd want to see that! And, thank you.

#69866 Hey guys :)

Posted by Sarantsatsral-Hang on 12 May 2009 - 09:56 PM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I had an idea of a NiGHTS "Mii" page...that would be kinda fun.