Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sundial's Content

There have been 15 items by Sundial (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99301 Tumblr RP?

Posted by Sundial on 06 July 2012 - 03:32 AM in Planning and Advertising

Welp, sorry about not replying any sooner. As you can tell I'm not very good with staying active on forums! Anyway, basically they're messing with anyone using an addon called 'missing e' and even some who aren't. It's pretty childlike how they're handling the site, but that's not really a good discussion for this topic.

The other day I started messing with my jumbled mess of notes profile I had set up for Reala, I'm still not sure if I want to do anything with it.

#99300 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by Sundial on 06 July 2012 - 03:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think my reaction on tumblr this morning is still ridiculously accurate as to how this made me feel. :'D I've been wanting to show my support for the original, so I'll be glad to buy it right when it comes out!

#98920 Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Posted by Sundial on 22 February 2012 - 06:52 PM in DON'T FORGET NiGHTS

Watch, we'll end up getting characters like Octopaw or Owl. : P

#98913 Sega All-Stars Racing 2 Announced

Posted by Sundial on 17 February 2012 - 07:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Man, I always forget that Panzer Dragoon is one of Sega's franchises. I'd really love to see that series surface again.

#98883 short Reala sketch animation

Posted by Sundial on 29 January 2012 - 02:56 AM in Creative Stuff!

Yay, you did another one! I am loving all of these so much.

#98882 Tumblr RP?

Posted by Sundial on 29 January 2012 - 02:40 AM in Planning and Advertising

Oh neat, you're the person who owns that blog? I'm idiggiantrobots. I did write up some roleplay stuff for Reala for a massive crossover RP once but I never did anything with him. And I would totally join in because I want to try tumblr RPing, but I'm kinda taking a break from there because I'm not happy with how they're treating their users..

#98881 Sonic Robo Blast 2 - NiGHTS Special Stages

Posted by Sundial on 29 January 2012 - 02:13 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I think it's neat they made all this on a Doom engine, and you can even add custom characters. I'm not sure how it works, but I bet if someone tried hard enough they could even add NiGHTS characters.

EDIT: I'm so tired I didn't realize that I pretty much said the same thing as Viper, oops

#98880 I'm back building that comic section again

Posted by Sundial on 29 January 2012 - 02:07 AM in [ARCHiVED] Events, campaigns and news

I can't wait to read it!

#98643 Discuss!

Posted by Sundial on 26 November 2011 - 06:07 AM in NiD15

I've learned that getting my hopes up too much usually results in them eventually getting horribly smashed to bits, so I'm just going to sit back and watch. If it's NiGHTS, woo! If not, maybe it's another series I could get into? (that's not Sonic)

#98642 Reala is Horrible

Posted by Sundial on 26 November 2011 - 05:50 AM in Creative Stuff!

I really, really like this! You did a good job for something done so quickly.

#98593 New to NiGHTS

Posted by Sundial on 10 November 2011 - 02:29 AM in Introduce Yourself

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/forum/topic/3482-d/

Ahahahaha! That is one amazing thread omg.

#98589 New to NiGHTS

Posted by Sundial on 09 November 2011 - 01:04 PM in Introduce Yourself

Which topic is that?

#98586 New to NiGHTS

Posted by Sundial on 07 November 2011 - 05:49 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new here too, and haven't got to play the original yet either. Hopefully SEGA will follow through with their little tease sometime and we can all play it without having to hunt down a Saturn.You might want to look at the "Theories and Mysteries of JoD" thread in the Journey of Dreams subforum; to which I have made a few modest contributions myself. Even though it inevitably has more questions than answers, it's still a lot of info packed into one place about the Night Dimension.Also, I hope you do get some artwork up. I can't draw very well, but I do love seeing pictures. Mostly so I can copy them and use them as my desktop background.

I've been digging through that topic and I might have a little contribution of my own, as soon as I polish it up a bit more. And I doubt my art will make it onto anyone's desktops, I'm not quite that good. :P

And Piper, choose-your-own-adventure stories are really cool and I wish you luck! I have some Legend of Zelda ones somewhere, those were fun to read.

#98583 New to NiGHTS

Posted by Sundial on 06 November 2011 - 09:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

I'm absolutely sure I didn't upload an icon yet, but that is one I've used before, so I say a wizard did it to mess with my head. And thanks for the welcome~!

#98579 New to NiGHTS

Posted by Sundial on 06 November 2011 - 07:23 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello~! You can call me Sundial. It's sort of a temporary name though. I like to draw, though I'm not the greatest at it and can do better if I tried harder. You'll find my scribblings on here eventually. Writing not so much, but I do like to write about headcanons and make character profiles I'll never use. I'm also a huge entomology nut and absolutely love learning about bugs and arachnids.

I'll be honest, I suppose I'm not really new to NiGHTS. I played the heck out of that pinball game in Sonic Adventure DX when it came out, but I never really thought about it other than it was referencing another game of theirs. And you're all probably going to yell at me for this, but I had Journey of Dreams hidden away for years and just got around to playing it last week. I was a little afraid of playing it! I'd heard NiD was a good game and, despite not having nostalgia-goggles of my own for the original, I wasn't sure it would live up to it.

My mind works strangely, I know.

But I brave'd up, played JoD, and had this really stupid gleeful look on my face for an entire day. Apparently happiness (or crack) comes in the shape of purple dream jesters too! I'm not sure what's drawing me to the game, I guess it's just so unique and colorful and fun. The thought of a dream world is fun to think about too, but it makes me wonder just how messed up my Nightopias would look like..

Anyway, now I'm happily addicted to absorbing all the information I can about the NiGHTS world! My next step is figuring out a way to play NiD so I can say I've played both. And.. I've already got some ideas for a fanmaren (I've figured out that fancharacters are my go-to when I have really bad artblocks) that won't leave my head alone unless I get it all fleshed out. whoops

EDIT: WHOA where did my icon come from, I didn't upload anything yet! Does anyone else see that?