Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

FRiZO's Content

There have been 14 items by FRiZO (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69840 I just got Christmas NiGHTS!

Posted by FRiZO on 12 May 2009 - 01:39 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Sorry for not being so active, but a few days ago, I recieved Christmas NiGHTS in the mail! And i cant put it down! I almost have all the presents. I didnt get Sonic yet :P . Anyway, its JP, but gameshark can solve that, but I have to put in a US game then swich the disk. Not swap trick style, the US disk boots up gameshark, than I can take it out and put in Christmas Nights, WHEN ITS NOT SPINNING! Anyway, I really wanted to share that. Oh well, THanks for reading!

~Frizo

#69071 Great Game Finds

Posted by FRiZO on 12 April 2009 - 12:29 AM in Community Corner

I have a few,

Genesis:
1. Sonic 2 at a pawn shop for 5$ (how lucky am i? Never saw it ANYWHERE before)
2. Golf at the SAME pawnshop. 3$ complete with case (dont mock that its golf, its ADDICTING!)

Saturn:
1. Virtua Cop at Goodwill for 8$ (Not for resale Ver.)

thats it =P

#68906 Why does Reala say "There is no NiGHTS!" ?

Posted by FRiZO on 02 April 2009 - 10:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

When you fight Reala, he says "There is no NiGHTS!", im wondering, why? Thanks in advance.

#68838 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by FRiZO on 30 March 2009 - 05:46 PM in Community Corner

NiGHTS...DUH!
oh and Sonic the Hedgehog!
They both tie for first...

#68828 Your Theme Song!

Posted by FRiZO on 30 March 2009 - 12:37 AM in Community Corner

ONLY ONE?!? Hard to pick...but i figured it out:

Grow Up - Simple Plan

im pretty sure there are more such as: http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel And such, but i wont go into much detail, soz...

#68819 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by FRiZO on 29 March 2009 - 07:23 PM in Poll Area

Im a boy, and i see NiGHTS as a She/her. I dunno why, i just do...and not cause im intrested in girls, mind you.

#68781 Rate the sig above you!

Posted by FRiZO on 28 March 2009 - 07:55 PM in Community Corner

I would give you a 7, but you have a pokemon in it so it gets boosted up to an 8/10.

#68780 Tell a lie about the poster above you

Posted by FRiZO on 28 March 2009 - 07:51 PM in Community Corner

Noctourne Wonderland is really a Jackie Chan in disguise as a printer in TRiPPYs house! Every night he steals one of TRiPPYs cookies and gives it to his master, Santa Claus! Dont tell him though, he'll deny it!

#68768 Hello fellow NiGHTStopians!

Posted by FRiZO on 28 March 2009 - 02:30 PM in Introduce Yourself

I thought it would =P. Anyways, i probably will, this IS a NiGHTS forum, isnt it? Anything to do with her makes me happy. (Oh, btw, i call NiGHTS a she or her, but i dont want to fight about how she has no gender and stuff.)

#68737 Hello fellow NiGHTStopians!

Posted by FRiZO on 27 March 2009 - 08:21 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi! Im FRiZO (gee...what letter ISNT capitilized? =P) and im a MAJOR NiGHTS fan, ive been lurking here a while and just got activated! YAY! anyways, i have a sega saturn, and a NiGHTS Sampler disk...i dont have the full game yet ;_;
well, enough sobbing, ive beaten Elliots stage + Boss (Puffy) and i have beaten Claris's stage, i havent beaten her boss yet...i think hes Gilwing, not sure though. Ive got an idea how to do it, but i get hit to much and i get the same screen..."Night over".
Anyways, thats all! Hope to see you soon guys! :P

#68714 What is your favorite NiGHTS song?

Posted by FRiZO on 26 March 2009 - 11:32 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

Message from Nightopia!
Its so up beat and catchy! :P

#68712 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by FRiZO on 26 March 2009 - 09:54 PM in Creative Stuff!

Name: Croze (CROH-ZE)
Gender (if any): Female
Age (if any): 11
Theme Song: N/A
Siblings?: Nope
Single or Taken?: Single
Significant other: I dont even know what that is...
Things She Likes: Anything that has to do with "Shiny"
Picture: Posted Image
there! Although, Her coller is Light Blue, didnt have that though, sorry ^^'

#68711 Reala's other voice clip

Posted by FRiZO on 26 March 2009 - 09:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I honostly cant begin to guess...I can hear NiGHTS clearly...I think i heard the word "Damn!" Somewhere...But thats me, as many people have said, its sounds like gibberish

#68710 Who was the first boss you ever played?

Posted by FRiZO on 26 March 2009 - 09:13 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I only have the demo...in pathetic...Ill get the full game soon, anyways, My first boss was Puffy with Elliot.