Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

beanjavert's Content

There have been 4 items by beanjavert (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#68028 Better than NiGHTS?

Posted by beanjavert on 02 March 2009 - 03:25 PM in Poll Area

I'm pretty sure that I enjoyed Ocarina of Time more than NiD, but then I'm a huge fan of the Zelda games.

Also, MGS was pretty cool too. Especially Mantis.

#67895 Do you Believe in the purple Nightmaren?

Posted by beanjavert on 26 February 2009 - 05:28 AM in Poll Area

I've got a bit of a curious thing going, where characters I'm really familiar with (eg NiGHTS, Link, Atrus, etc.) represent things in my mind almost exclusively. So yes, I do believe NiGHTS exists, though whether as an idea(l) or a person I'm not sure.

#67894 What gender are you, and how do you see NiGHTS?

Posted by beanjavert on 26 February 2009 - 05:23 AM in Poll Area

It's mostly just the voice acting in JoD, but I (male) consider NiGHTS to be anywhere from overtly female to completely androgynous.

I usually call NiGHTS "he" though--mostly for ease of use.

#67833 Nights in super smash bros. scenario

Posted by beanjavert on 24 February 2009 - 05:25 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

NiGHTS will also float along the ground rather than walk, much like Mewtwo, and his dash consists of Drill Dashing across the stage.

Ooh, I really like the Mewtwo-esque floating. Anyway, here's my take:

Walking animation: Gotta go with the Mewtwo idea.
Jump: NiGHTS jumps about as high as Link, but with the basic flying animation from JoD
Double-Jump (Air-Jump): NiGHTS again uses the Link jump height, but the second jump is the "acrobatic" (?) flying.

A: Standard attack, like a punch or something
<A>: Slightly more powerful than the above--a kick?
A^: Uppercut or similar.
Av: Foot-pedal, Snake style.

B: NiGHTS throws a Mario-style projectile... it's a Blue Chip!
<B>: Peach-esque hip smash (Dash?)
B^: Dash-move up
Bv: Dash-move down (midair) or l/r (platform)

Side-smash: Falcon PAWNCH-style punch, but with Ideya colors glowing around the fist.
Up-smash: Same as above, but in different direction
Down-smash: NiGHTS does a spin-kick thing on the ground, with similar effect to Link's or ZSSamus's down A.

FINAL SMASH: A Visitor runs up to NiGHTS from across the screen. They Dualize... the end result is a massive Paraloop.

Intro Animation: NiGHTS is air-dropped (so to speak) onto the stage by a Nightmaren, but the cage collapses.
Home Stage: Twin Seeds