Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

airnights's Content

There have been 12 items by airnights (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70127 hmmmmmmmm

Posted by airnights on 19 May 2009 - 09:18 PM in Community Corner

Great Giana Sisters on DS. http://www.giana-sisters.com/ yay. Also, Legend of Stafy is coming to the U.S. This will be a summer to remember!

#69988 Why is that your User Name?

Posted by airnights on 16 May 2009 - 09:16 PM in Community Corner

Based off a Nights Dreamcast game that never came out

#69952 Oh please help

Posted by airnights on 16 May 2009 - 01:41 AM in Artwork

I tried. The result was something resembling stick figures. I have a placeholder sprites that I'm using but I've been looking for sprites for several months and there really isn't anything more I can do. I mean the game is basically complete all I need is sprites

#69947 Oh please help

Posted by airnights on 15 May 2009 - 11:22 PM in Artwork

Okay so here's what happened. I am working on a fangame with my fan character Squeaky the Fox and I was asking on many many forums for someone who could make sprites and finally I found someone but I haven't heard from him since the first time I talked to him over two months ago. I can't go any farther without sprites so what should I do?

#69778 I'm back!

Posted by airnights on 09 May 2009 - 10:32 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks. Also. I seem to be having a lot of trouble on the Snow level. I think its called frozen bell

#69766 I'm back!

Posted by airnights on 09 May 2009 - 05:29 AM in Introduce Yourself

All may rejoice for I have finally obtained Nights Into Dreams for Sega Saturn. No longer must I suffer the indignity of only owning Christmas Nights. .............whoah. :lol: anyways so what has been going on since I've been gone

#68538 Sonic Adventure DX NiGHTS....

Posted by airnights on 21 March 2009 - 08:58 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

hey does anyone know where I could find that nights model from sonic adventure?

#67733 Which NiGHTS character do you relate to the most?

Posted by airnights on 21 February 2009 - 03:22 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

will.

#67557 hey whats up

Posted by airnights on 17 February 2009 - 03:32 AM in Introduce Yourself

hey thanks for the welcome! hmmm.....spambots....yeah they completely destroyed a forum I was a member of for a long time...... :)

#67552 air nights

Posted by airnights on 17 February 2009 - 01:32 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

yeah....I heard it was at one point going to be for saturn but got moved to dreamcast and was finally cancelled but the motion sensing technology it would have used went into samba de amigo.

#67536 air nights

Posted by airnights on 16 February 2009 - 10:47 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

ok so hopefully you people know about the cancelled nights game air nights for dreamcast......does anyone happen to know of any screenshots?

#67535 hey whats up

Posted by airnights on 16 February 2009 - 10:45 PM in Introduce Yourself

well hi.....I am a HUGE nights fan.... I have christmas nights for saturn nights into dreams for saturn and nights journey of dreams........so anyway my favorite console ever is the n64 with the snes being my second and saturn a close third so yeah....hi there.