Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

d3vilcat's Content

There have been 20 items by d3vilcat (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#51446 NiGHTS or Reala?

Posted by d3vilcat on 19 May 2008 - 02:25 PM in Poll Area

I would go for all three if there was an "all three" button :wub:

#51445 Dreamcatchers?

Posted by d3vilcat on 19 May 2008 - 02:22 PM in Dream Discussion

I had a dreamcatcher before, hardly had any nightmares before but now I do since I left it :wub:

#50362 Encountering Reala...

Posted by d3vilcat on 09 May 2008 - 03:45 PM in Dream Discussion

Reala haunts my dreams daily, he would plunge my dreams with nightmares for fun and in other dreams he would cuddle me like a kid with a puppy. D:
I have been ignoring NiDs adventure lately for sometime now, I guess that's why he is haunting me every night. I would scream or yell or curse at him to leave me alone and let me be and that I want to grow out of this already but he is somewhat trying to hold me back.

He ask me last night, to join him like a star wars thing. but I am not that stupid and I did not believe in this offer nor his existence, so I denied it and be on my way then he got all pissed off and he sent a giant centipede-scorpion monster at me lol

#43664 Personal Dreamscapes

Posted by d3vilcat on 11 March 2008 - 10:40 PM in Dream Discussion

I never had one for real, it always changes alot, but there are three that I seem to visit a few times, one is a beautiful beach or island with white sand, whitegold color palm tree and beautiful blue whales with diamonds on their backs instead of barnacles and jewel like insects another is a nightmare version of my house with nightmarens dressed up as my family and creepy shady monsters living in every corner of the house O_o and finally the Nightmare realm. This place I seem to visit more often, dunno why maybe I desire bad dreams or something to scare the jeebus out of me XD

#34528 BIIIIG Fanmaren project

Posted by d3vilcat on 07 January 2008 - 02:07 AM in Creative Stuff!

I want ask one thing, how do you post a picture here on the blog?

#34522 Ideya Quick Quiz

Posted by d3vilcat on 07 January 2008 - 01:32 AM in Poll Area

I am YELLOW, I was surprised because I'm not a yellow color person; took the test twice and I'm still yellowO_o; but I like blue color T-T ...oh well.
Hope is me all the way.

#34220 I am in need of a Fan Maren [CONTEST]

Posted by d3vilcat on 05 January 2008 - 04:14 AM in Creative Stuff!

Hmmm,what is your personality or character you want your Humaren to be like?

#33506 NiGHTS and Reala Voices

Posted by d3vilcat on 02 January 2008 - 06:08 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Reala voice is exactly the way how I hoped for <3
But I'm not sure of NiGHTS though, was expecting peter pan like ^-^;

#32183 Night Terrors

Posted by d3vilcat on 26 December 2007 - 12:16 PM in Dream Discussion

Mmmmmmmm; Night terrors *snore*

#32182 Your beginnings in NiGHTS fandom.

Posted by d3vilcat on 26 December 2007 - 11:51 AM in Poll Area

First it was an add in the archies comics, talking about the comic got me interested. second was the first time I got the internet and start looking for anything NiDs. third NiGHTS pinball on the DC (I only played that game because of that XD ) and finally fourth; Trippy's art work. ALL HAIL THE GODDESSE :3

#32085 Encountering Reala...

Posted by d3vilcat on 25 December 2007 - 10:55 AM in Dream Discussion

well you could always go to my dream journal, I had more encounters with him but I got lazy into writing it down ^^:

#13478 DAY 4 - REALA REVEALED

Posted by d3vilcat on 27 August 2007 - 11:05 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Phantom of the opera anyone? :D

#11999 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by d3vilcat on 20 August 2007 - 02:34 PM in Community Corner

Obelix cause he is super strong and funny.
Asterix cause he is short and cute.
Tintin cause he is smart and adventureous.
W.I.T.C.H guardians cause the are an awsome team and great friends.
there isn't much comics available, there's also Batman, Superman, Sonic and Mickey mouse. Nope no marvel comics here ;-;

#11998 What do you love to do in a dream?

Posted by d3vilcat on 20 August 2007 - 02:29 PM in Dream Discussion

finding a place that is quite and away from the noisy and bustling city, somewhere that's an island where I can enjoy the beauties of nature and dance on the soft white sand, diving and breathing underwater and maybe a bit of hicky dreams :o

#11997 How many people have you met that know of NiGHTS?

Posted by d3vilcat on 20 August 2007 - 02:14 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Nobody here in the desert knows NiDs, dream talk is b******t and kids here prefer yu-gi-oh propaganda and bloody gun shooting games . Me and my two brothers are the only ones here who knows about NiDS, it's quite sad really ;-;

#11981 Umm... Hi

Posted by d3vilcat on 20 August 2007 - 11:03 AM in Introduce Yourself

Once a badass, always a badass, welcome back, I've missed you.

Lolz I miss you too, it was really lonely in college ^^

#11978 Little Nemo: Adventure in slumber land

Posted by d3vilcat on 20 August 2007 - 10:15 AM in Community Corner

Well the idea of a discussion on an 80's movie happend right after I saw the NiD JoD trailer, the scenery reminds me alot of this one fantastic dream film I saw when I was a weee tot. Little Nemo: Adventure in Slumber land was like the only dream movie I could ever recall in discussion about dream adventures being involved in books, games etc.

Anybody who was born in the 80's must remember this once fantastic film, this movie was the reason why I got soooo much into the whole dream theoy thing. :o
Is there anyone who watch this film as a kid and get the heebee-geebee nightmares from it?

#10818 Ever encounter NiGHTS?

Posted by d3vilcat on 10 August 2007 - 08:56 AM in Dream Discussion

I did saw NiGHTS several times in my dreams but most of them are the same, My very first encounter with NiGHTS was a few years ago (can't believe I remember it) it didn't get me all excited, I wasn't happy nor was I interested in him, I ignored the little purple booger and walked away. He followed me and was curious to see why I'm not happy. He did try to make me laugh by making funny faces but no results, I was very much deaf like in this dream. The second time I encountered him was he's trying to help me change my ways but I ignored him and ended waking up.
The same thing goes on until I stop dreaming of him and getting alot of Reala visits which freaked me out alot O_O

#10817 Dream Abilities

Posted by d3vilcat on 10 August 2007 - 08:36 AM in Dream Discussion

My dream abilities are mostly inflicting than protecting and I go insane alot, which is fun :3
these are my abilities so far, self regenerate, manipulating the shadows as a weapon, flying, talk to animals , able to control time (i.e rew, pause), breath under water and a morphing weapon.

#7872 Umm... Hi

Posted by d3vilcat on 20 June 2007 - 10:17 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, my name is D3vilcat. I'm semi-new here on the NiDs forum, but I did own an account before but I've forgotten about it and never used it. :(;
I'm preety sure some of you remember me as d3vilcat2004 on DA.

I don't remember when did my fandom started and I never played the game in my life ; well only the SA 1 pinball part *coughcoughn00bcough* but I'm planning on buying the Wii one anyway. NiGHTS into dreams is a very awsome game and a huge inspiration to me.

Okay, now for some silly short, teeny profile thingy...*ahem*
I'm 20 years old (I'm as old as mold! :P ) I love animals and want to own a Horse or a Ram someday X3 ,loves to draw, enjoys eating spicy food and dream alot.

Can't wait to get to know everybody here and feel a bit homey since everybody has the same interest and getting to know them better preety soon and meeting different people here. :D

Thank you :) <3