Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

AFX2WIN's Content

There have been 6 items by AFX2WIN (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37835 Reala.

Posted by AFX2WIN on 26 January 2008 - 12:55 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

When I first saw his picture, I think the first thought that popped into my head was, "Wow, he's got... very masculine anatomy. That's kinda sexy. Wait a minute, he's a dream demon..." And so began my weirdo lusting for Reala, but I suppose that's normal around here. I actually find his character very fascinating now that I've read all about the games and actually PLAYED JoD. I'm sure I annoy my friends though because I'm always talking about how f*!*ing cool he is.

#37833 What do you guys think about NiGHTS and the rest's voices in Journey of D...

Posted by AFX2WIN on 26 January 2008 - 12:35 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Ok, here's my 2 cents.

Wizeman - I agree with everyone else, his voice suited him the most. I loved how deep and just... pure EVIL it sounded. Although yes, it was garbled at times.

Reala - Hmm, kind of mixed feelings on this one. I think the accent suits him ok, but he seems very effeminate, you know? He felt... well, gay, honestly. He had a very coy and swishy personality, and that just wasn't how I pictured him. The voice actor did fine though. I agree on that tittery laugh though. Good GOD that was awful.

NiGHTS: Mixed feelings. There were times where he sounded VERY feminine, and he even acted feminine, and I agree with what someone said earlier, it doesn't help that they gave him Maybelline eyelashes and huge hips and a pronounced ass (not that I was looking :( ) I also agree with what someone said when it felt like the actress was really straining with the accent. And I laughed my ASS off when Wizeman attacked him and he did that stupid scream that went on for 5 minutes. I really wish they got a truly androgynous voice actor for this character.

Helen: She was good, I think she held up the accent a lot better than Will did, but not by much. The only real gripe I have with her was when she did that godawful scream, as others mentioned. My friend Ethan laughed out loud when he heard that.

Will: Dear god, Will was awful. There was NO emotion there, AT ALL. It was like watching a board, having mannequin like character models didn't help either. He sounded like he didn't give a sh!t about ANYTHING that was happening to him at all. "No. NiGHTS. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Really. I mean it. Seriously. I'm so interested right now." Ugh.

Owl: Well, he sounded how I would imagine a wise owl mentor would sound like, so A plus from me.

AND that is my 2 cents. I hope you enjoyed it.

#29600 What Movies/TV shows would you put NiGHTS and the others in?

Posted by AFX2WIN on 11 December 2007 - 07:45 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Oh dear God, what have you unleashed... (Movie Geek Mode is now online).

Heh heh, I'm picturing Taxi Driver, NiGHTS style... oh dear god...

Elliot: Wanna fly uptown nights? Suburban Museum? Spring Valley?

NiGHTS: I'll fly anytime, anywhere.

Elliot: Do you work Jewish holidays?

NiGHTS: Anytime, anywhere.

Oh sweet Jesus... (pictures Claris as an underage hooker)... THE IMAGES.

Hmm... LOL, what about Cube replaced with NiGHTS characters? Reala could play the evil cop guy, Elliot could be Kazan, or maybe that cynical office guy, and Claris could be that math-whiz chick. I don't know where NiGHTS would fall in, or who would replace the other characters... interesting idea though.

Sweet Jesus.... Ordinary NiGHTS (Ordinary People): Picture this, Elliot plays Conrad, and his dreams go into further detail and involve NiGHTS and Wizeman. Maybe NiGHTS could pose as his psychologist too...

Ok, I need to stop, or I'll start coming up with crazy ideas. The NiGHTSfather?

Agh, I knew I should have stopped, but then another Taxi Flyer (Heh heh, I'M SO CLEVER) requote came to me. What do you think of this:

NiGHTS: I fly by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of Nightopians around you. And I see all this Ideya and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I flew inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy dreamer. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend.

Claris: Are you gonna be my friend?

NiGHTS: Yeah.

(Ok, ok, Claris wouldn't work as Betsy, I can't picture NiGHTS with a love interest. I love how much I made that quote fit though, lol)

#11534 Download or from the shops?

Posted by AFX2WIN on 16 August 2007 - 06:34 PM in Community Corner

I also like having physical cd covers that I can hold, and I have this weird thing where I like having the album art and whatnot :D. I use Limewire, but I NEVER download full albums off of Limewire. I mainly use it for a single song that I want when I don't like an entire album. Or just if there's a single song I like, lol.

#10408 NiGHTS Voice Actor...

Posted by AFX2WIN on 08 August 2007 - 01:36 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Knowing sega, they'll get the guy who voices sonic to do it D: or something.

*suddenly gets mental images of NiGHTS yelling 'THIS IS WHO I AM' and 'DAMN FOURTH IDEYA' with Shadow's voice*

D:

OH GOD NO. I wanted to rip my ears out just imagining Shadow voicing NiGHTS. Don't ever do that again... :)

#7831 Worst Nightmare

Posted by AFX2WIN on 19 June 2007 - 04:24 AM in Dream Discussion

When I was very young, I think in about 1st or 2nd grade, I had a nightmare that I still remember as if I had it last night. I was on a track with other runners, wearing running shorts and a shirt and all that. The track was very, very wide with nothing but grass on either side. There weren’t any bleachers, or any other people. The sky was a mix of purple and pink. I kept running before falling into a giant hole about 4, maybe 5 feet wide that was in the middle of the track. I fell into a kind of gross, muddy material the color of chocolate. There was a grisly, withered green hand sticking out of the ground. The fingers were thin and had sharp edges. The whole arm looked very thin, practically emaciated. I pondered this for a moment before climbing out of the hole and running again. I fell in 2 more times, and the final time I fell in, the hand started reaching for me, pushing me under, into the muddy surface. My face went under, and I felt it reaching around and pushing in my shoulder when I woke up. This dream has stayed with me ever since, I can recall it clear as day. I always bring up this dream whenever I have a discussion about dreams, it's stayed with me that strongly.