Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Cerulean Lee's Content

There have been 46 items by Cerulean Lee (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67847 Do you ever delete your A-Life data?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 24 February 2009 - 08:29 PM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I usually do because the A-Life takes up so much memory. There's hardly any room to save things on other games. I don't want to go through the half-hour beginning story on Magic Knight Rayearth over and over just so I can play the game DX

#66302 Your favourite place

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 10 January 2009 - 11:12 PM in Community Corner

I can think of two places - Aledo is one. It's a little town in western Illinois where my grandpa lives. We've had family in the area for a long, long time so there's always a lot of fun memories to come back to. And the sky at night is really neat, there's no big cities around so you can see a lot of stars. I've got some pictures of my grandpa's place, though it really doesn't look like the rest of the town -
http://whirlwynd.dev...-Valley-7917868
http://whirlwynd.dev...-Waters-7855814

The other place is Estes Park in Colorado. It's a tourist trap right next to Rocky Mountain National Park. The scenery is amazing and there's so much to do there - I loved going up to the tundra in the park. I didn't get to go up there last time because it snowed like a foot over two days - and this was August. =( But now that I've got an extra week of vacation this year I might go back -

#66151 People You haven't met

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 07 January 2009 - 06:04 PM in Dream Discussion

I've run into a lot of people in dreams that I've only met online. Less often I've dreamed about relatives who died before I was born or when I was young enough not to remember them.

#65822 Any new years resolutions?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 31 December 2008 - 01:57 PM in Community Corner

I haven't made a lot in the past but I have two this year. One is a secret for now, the other is to finish at least one draft of a book I eventually want to start sending to publishers. If I work REALLY hard I can finalize it before the year is up -

Man I hope 2009 is better than 2008 x_x What an unlucky year for me.

#65048 Twilight: Love it or Hate it?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 30 November 2008 - 01:10 AM in Community Corner

I actually got around to reading the first book. Don't love it, don't hate it. I don't think I could go onto the sequels if there's as much mushy stuff in them, and I didn't like the characters. But I don't see why everyone says the actual composition is so bad. It seemed fine to me.

#64968 Dance Dance Revolution

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 25 November 2008 - 03:16 AM in Community Corner

I just got into this a couple months ago - all I have is Hottest Party right now. Wii is the only system past the Sega Saturn that I have, and arcades are scarce around here these days =( It is an addictive game though, two hours can fly by in a snap when I get into it. I'm not great at it but I did land an AAA once.

Argh, Super Samurai is kicking my butt DX

Favorite songs aside from the cover pieces -
Here I Go Again
The Reason
will
little steps

#62897 Handy Arts :D

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 14 September 2008 - 08:16 PM in Artwork

Aw, those keychains are neat =) Jupiter's my favorite -

#62896 Minty

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 14 September 2008 - 08:10 PM in Creative Stuff!

Your style is pretty unique, some nice details =)

#62895 Cerulean Stuff

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 14 September 2008 - 08:05 PM in Creative Stuff!

Just added Skye to the Ideya Guardians - his design hasn't changed, but there isn't much you can do with a living cloud -

I also restarted the adaptation comic, it's the same link as in the first post.

#62803 Ven's fanmaren art.- Gallery... o.O Lost count!

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 12 September 2008 - 08:10 PM in Creative Stuff!

Wow, look at all the designs - very nice details. I like that egg the best -

#62196 um... Hi.

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 05 September 2008 - 07:21 PM in Introduce Yourself

OMG, the Dream Avenue o_o I remember that place. That was a long time ago -

Hi =D

#62076 Kentilan's gallery

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 03 September 2008 - 06:11 PM in Creative Stuff!

XD Love the baby maren one, too cute for its own good -

The new one's kind of mysterious, it looks like it's part of an ongoing story.

#62075 What kind of Pokemon are you?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 03 September 2008 - 05:33 PM in Community Corner

Articuno maybe? I wear a lot of blue, I like cold weather and mountains, I seem to be isolated most of the time and I dislike confrontation. Nothing legendary or one of a kind about me, though.

#58981 2 things about you.

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 31 July 2008 - 06:14 PM in Community Corner

Good - with Frisbees. Especially in disc golf. I'd probably be good at Ultimate too if I was in shape. =( The defensive part of Ultimate gets the better of me because I can't keep up with the other players. But that can be fixed!

Bad - at basketball. What makes it worse is that I'm tall, so a lot of people automatically assume I'm a good player.

#58711 What do the people around you call NiGHTS?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 28 July 2008 - 11:34 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My brother and my cousin used to call him "the flying suit." They played the game, they just didn't really get into the story :P()

#58664 NiGHTS Into...CHiBI!?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 27 July 2008 - 08:01 PM in Creative Stuff!

LOL! I can't quite imagine Wizeman in chibi form. This should be interesting XD

#58069 Do you like Owl?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 22 July 2008 - 01:00 AM in Poll Area

So far I like him. (I haven't finished the game yet.) He makes me laugh XD

#58068 My new art project

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 22 July 2008 - 12:52 AM in Creative Stuff!

I think this is a pretty cool idea! You mostly see fanwork put into the characters when the world itself is a big part of a game too. Of course - you mention this is just the background? I hope you find the time to finish it -

#58067 Cerulean Stuff

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 22 July 2008 - 12:48 AM in Creative Stuff!

^_^ Thanks, Ventro.

No new IG stuff today, but I did make a quick anime headshot of Helen -
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1840060/

#57593 Twilight: Love it or Hate it?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 16 July 2008 - 11:39 AM in Community Corner

I've heard several people saying that this author is the next JK Rowling, but more people saying how terrible the book is. I don't care much for vampires or romance, but I might pick it up to see what all the fuss is about >> << >> If I like it, one more book to add to my collection. If I don't, it'll inspire me to work on my own writing. It's a win/win for me!

#57589 Arc's NiGHTS fanart

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 16 July 2008 - 10:50 AM in Creative Stuff!

Oh wow, that is spooky o~o That mask on a staff part is really neat.

#57588 Cerulean Stuff

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 16 July 2008 - 10:47 AM in Creative Stuff!

*digs out topic*
Looks like it's been a year since I've last been here =( Sorry all. Thank you very much for your kind words. I still have plans to continue the comic, but first I want to play Journey of Dreams.

In the meantime, I've been redesigning some of the characters from my old Ideya Guardians fanfic. After finishing the adaptation and reading some of the other works on Fanfiction.net, I'm starting to realize how much I miss fanfiction communities. So there might be some new writing from me in the future as well. =)

Anyway, the guardians. For reference these are the original designs - http://whirlwynd.deviantart.com/art/The-Id...ardians-4681698
Since NiGHTS has changed designs twice through the games I'm wondering if I should give him my own redesign too. It'd be an interesting project XD Here are the fancharacters I've redone so far -

Krescent, Guardian of Purity
Posted Image

Starz, Guardian of Hope - just finished this one yesterday
Posted Image

Skye, Guardian of Intelligence
Posted Image

#57438 How many fanmaren do you have?

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 14 July 2008 - 07:47 PM in Creative Stuff!

I have many many old ones. I'll go through the ones I wrote about the most - *borrows bios*

My net avatar used to be Whirlwynd. I still use the name to this day, but the character has changed.

Name: Whirlwynd
Gender (if any): Female
Age (if any): Don't remember
Theme Song (optional): I wrote one for her and I don't know where it went =(
Siblings?: None
Single or Taken?: Single
Significant Other: n/a
Picture: Old pic -http://whirlwynd.deviantart.com/art/Whirlwynd-Maren-4696814
A recent remake of her as a human/angel - http://whirlwynd.dev...d-2008-74255618

I don't remember much of her backstory except that it was Sue-ish and that she was part maren, part thunderstorm. Now that I found it I need to get to reading it.

The Ideya Guardians
A fanfic concept I'm seeing more and more often these days and one of my favorites ^^ These were mostly maren assigned by a group called the Nightopian High Council to guard the dreamworld. In this fanfiction, the original five Ideya you were born with and could never lose or gain, but there were three "earned" Ideya that could change. I've been thinking of reworking this fanfic but I'd need to find the time somewhere.

A picture of the main five guardians -
http://whirlwynd.dev...ardians-4681698

Guardian of Purity
Name: Krescent
Age (if any): Around 4000 years
Theme Song (optional): Don't remember
Picture: She's in the picture up there and I gave her a new look recently - http://whirlwynd.dev...escent-76975380

As I recall I originally created her to be a Tails figure to NiGHTS. =p She's pure sugar, energetic, very quick, and a little gullible.

Guardian of Hope
Name: Starz
Age (if any): Around 5000 years
Picture: See above pic

Starz was a very kind maren but was always depressed and to most seemed the least likely to represent the Ideya of hope. She did not get along well with Skye.

Guardian of Intelligence
Name: Skye
Gender (if any): Male
Age (if any): Around 5000 years

It's hard to see him in the picture. Skye is a floating blue cloud of mist with eyes. As his Ideya would suggest, he is very smart, but he's also cold and treats emotion with scorn. He and Asteroyd were very close.

Guardian of Maturity/Growth/whatever they call it now
Name: Asteroyd
Age (if any): Around 7000 years

A peaceful, wise and patient maren skilled in magic.

Guardian of Influence (violet Ideya)
Name: Syclone
Gender (if any): Male
Age (if any): Thousands of years
Picture: Don't have one. Imagine a short knight with a blue cape and neon green feathers on his helmet.

It beats me why the council made him an Ideya Guardian, because he was an antagonist throughout the whole fanfic. He was an optimist on the outside but his objective was to destroy Nightopia.

The other guardians were NiGHTS (Courage), Reala (Orange/Honor), and two human sisters, Kerri and Brianna Kohler (Pink/Love)

#57425 Neighbours

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 14 July 2008 - 05:56 PM in Community Corner

The only problems we've ever had with our neighbors was at the place I lived two moves ago. We were there for twelve years and for most of the time we had the same people to the west. Then they moved out and here came a new family. They'd keep this huge dog behind a fence that would bark at my dad and my brother when they came in the backyard. My brother was terrified of dogs at the time. And I guess all the other women in the neighborhood were irritated because the lady would mow the yard in a string bikini?

They have a pool in their backyard, and we had a row of old cottonwood trees between their house and ours. They asked us to cut down all those trees because the cotton would get in their pool for the couple weeks they started dropping seed, and told us they would pay $200 dollars to do it. The removal of those trees would have cost thousands. So when my parents refused, they threatened to call the city and have the trees forcibly removed. Last time I went down there a few weeks ago, the trees were still there.

The neighbors in the apartment I live in now are all right. The kids in one of the apartments have been destroying the security lobby. They even broke the glass in the door, thankfully that was replaced the next day.

#57323 Wall E

Posted by Cerulean Lee on 13 July 2008 - 07:39 PM in Community Corner

It wasn't my favorite of Pixar's movies, but I liked it a lot. I'm with Rhapsody, a lot of the images creeped me out, especially the one scene at the beginning where they pass a silent wind farm almost piled to the mills with garbage.