Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

MissyZero's Content

There have been 36 items by MissyZero (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25579 Life Meter 2

Posted by MissyZero on 17 November 2007 - 04:05 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

My paypal is pretty slim too...Blah. Perhaps if someone gets it...they can scan the NiGHTS part for the site?
I debated about not posting because I thought 'Eh, they probably already heard of it...' But I posted anyways. Good thing too! :P

#25533 Life Meter 2

Posted by MissyZero on 17 November 2007 - 04:26 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Buy, it seems. You can get it here http://www.lifemeter....com/store.html
..Or at some anime conventions, or so I heard....

Dang, I really want this. Or at least read some of it.

#25522 Life Meter 2

Posted by MissyZero on 17 November 2007 - 03:50 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

While messing around on the internet on certain artists web pages, I stumbled upon this: http://community.liv...mics/27937.html

I looked around to see if it was mention or posted on here, so I could see the NiD comic inside, but either you all talked about it before and I skimmed over that topic, or else I found something new. :unsure:

So, I decided to post this up here, just in case it hasn't been come across before (most likely it HAS), and if this is a repeat of some old find, I am sorry to waste your time!

#23373 Nintendo Power Info

Posted by MissyZero on 02 November 2007 - 06:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

^.^ And I'll be sure to tell everyone about it a couple weeks before you get the magazine. HA! ZEKE RULES ALL!

Say, if you get yours again before mine, just give me a heads up again. THEN I will know what the people are wanting.... (Nintendo Power likes to surprise me with random NiGHTS bits sprinkled through out)
...mine seemed to come a bit late this month.

#23169 Nintendo Power Info

Posted by MissyZero on 31 October 2007 - 08:15 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

If anything else appears in Nintedo Power, I shall scan it for you all. Seeing as I get my subscription in mail and have a scanner. :(

I just need to see the lizard as a whole. I think his design is interesting, but the colors are the only thing that irks me really.
Kind of reminds me of the Stealth Sneak from Kingdom Hearts, the boss of Deep Jungle (aka the Tarzan world).

#23114 Nintendo Power Info

Posted by MissyZero on 31 October 2007 - 03:15 AM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Posted Image
And here is the advertisement!

"Build your own mini Dream world or visit your friend's Dream world online."
Hmm..sounds intriguing!

I really need to see more pictures of this Lizard before I give my opinion. That red superman cape with his suit and hat ensemble seem strange to me. I guess his color pallet does nothing for me.

#23085 Nintendo Power Info

Posted by MissyZero on 30 October 2007 - 08:25 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Oh bother...I'll see what I can do. This scanner is new to me and I don't have the instruction booklet for it.
But I will see what I can get done.

Edit: AH HA! Is this what you wanted, perchance?
Posted Image

#23080 Nintendo Power Info

Posted by MissyZero on 30 October 2007 - 08:19 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Guess who just got a scanner and a copy of Nintedo Power? XD
Posted Image

...Do you want the advertisement too?

#11877 Who is your favourite comicbook character

Posted by MissyZero on 19 August 2007 - 03:55 PM in Community Corner

Deadpool: Witty, skilled, crazy, and pretty darn amusing to read about. His antics make me laugh.

Batman: Whats there NOT to like about Batman?

#11876 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by MissyZero on 19 August 2007 - 03:49 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

And NiGHTS gets a hot coffee mod! Look at that maren action!

Jack Thompson attacks again! (and fails, like usual)

#11849 PS3 and X-Box 360 Games

Posted by MissyZero on 19 August 2007 - 03:20 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I have to agree, why would they be doing this? You think they'd learn after Sonic the Hedgehog (nextgen) compared to Sonic and the Secret Rings. The former had nice graphic, but ho hum for me on the fun factor, while Sonic and the Secret Rings in my opinion, was MUCH better. (Weird voice acting, but it's forgivable...)

Hmmm...I'm really don't know what to think about NiGHTS for the other systems...

#11847 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by MissyZero on 19 August 2007 - 03:13 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

And NiGHTS is voiced by Sean Connery!
But his voice now scares Will and Helen away....

#11845 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by MissyZero on 19 August 2007 - 03:07 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

So thats why you turn SUPER NiGHTS and blast out of those bottomless pits! But you have to team up with two other character and become 'NiGHTS Heroes!'

#11832 MZ's avatars and junk!

Posted by MissyZero on 18 August 2007 - 11:00 PM in Creative Stuff!

So yeah, I've been gone awhile....and most of my pictures are now on Deviant Art! (Yay! I'm MissZero there too)
Here's a comic that most have seen, then a signature I use on a different site.
Posted Image
Posted Image

...Like I said..many others on my Deviant art!

#11830 Dream Abilities

Posted by MissyZero on 18 August 2007 - 10:53 PM in Dream Discussion

I can hover and super jump. When I do hover, I can lean over and fly, and usually I float back down. I usually come down at weird times, like on power lines. ^_^

I can shape change...but it's sporadic and I usually turn into a monster thingie. Yep.

#11828 Fake Rumor Chain!

Posted by MissyZero on 18 August 2007 - 10:45 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Not to mention NiGHTS becomes a pimp!
You must now steal cars and kidnap children to work for you.
Swing your Wii-mote to pimp slap!

#7246 Did anyone ever notice...

Posted by MissyZero on 05 June 2007 - 11:13 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Now I'm going to have to bust my Dreamcast out to see NiGHTS and Reala in Sonic Shuffle!...Oh man, I'm terrible at that game. :lol:

#7245 Vote! Dreamcast or Wii?

Posted by MissyZero on 05 June 2007 - 11:09 PM in Poll Area

I love my Dreamcast to pieces, but I think Wii is the better console for this game. As said before, it's opening up NiGHTS to a wider audience. You'd be amazed how many people I know either never owned a Dreamcast, doesn't know what it is, or just laugh at you when you told them you have one.

#7152 How do YOU Pronounce Reala?

Posted by MissyZero on 04 June 2007 - 08:27 PM in Poll Area

I say 'Ree-el-ah'...I have no idea why. XP

#5247 Your gender

Posted by MissyZero on 14 May 2007 - 09:32 PM in Poll Area

Yeah. I'm a girl...that has been mistaken for a guy before. And I have short hair, and from behind I must look like a tall guy. Anyway, I've convinced one of my friends, who's a dude, to play NiGHTS. He's currently looking for it as we speak.

#5243 NK's art stuffs

Posted by MissyZero on 14 May 2007 - 09:23 PM in Creative Stuff!

My gosh..I love your style and drawings! So cute!!!

#5242 Greetings, Programs!

Posted by MissyZero on 14 May 2007 - 09:12 PM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome and howdy-do! I need to watch Tron again, it's been forever. I see I am not the only one who loves NiD but is not very good at the game! :)

#5240 MissyZero is here!

Posted by MissyZero on 14 May 2007 - 09:08 PM in Introduce Yourself

Eragon the movie is on a complete different continent than the book. And every thing is like "&^%$ THIS HAPPENS! &^%$ THIS HAPPENS! And...we make up alot of stuff...THE END!" It makes me sad.

#5137 MZ's avatars and junk!

Posted by MissyZero on 13 May 2007 - 05:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

That is one of my newest drawings. I had a thought about drawing NiGHTS as superman (the cape and perhaps the S), but it I don't know how it will turn out. Hmmm....

#5136 MissyZero is here!

Posted by MissyZero on 13 May 2007 - 05:02 PM in Introduce Yourself

Thanks all! I really look forward to posting around on here! ^_^

Oh yes! I read Moonknight also, there are many comics that I didn't post because it would make a loooooong list. I just picked some of my favorites.