Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

nightdreamer's Content

There have been 36 items by nightdreamer (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#101215 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 23 March 2017 - 11:17 PM in Dream

In the cave both Bella and Camelon are now getting nervous hearing the bombs going off.

Queen Bella: How did they know about those? And what's setting them off?

Camelon: How am I suppose to know! :He puts out some fire on his cape:

Illusia is smirking at their antics and hearing the explosions getting closer was a bit of a relief for her as she was beginning to feel very stiff from where she was tied up.

Claris: Should we be worried about the explosions?

Illusia: looks over at Claris: I don't think so...I think that's the sound of our friends getting closer. Which means these jokers are about to get their butts handed to them

Camelon: Maybe we should just make things hot for the two of you instead.

Illusia: glares at Camelon: Try it and you'll be in a huge world of hurt...and not just because of my brothers.

#101214 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 23 March 2017 - 11:05 PM in Dream

Illusia and the group keep moving towards the prison. Illusia felt scared, she hated Terror Mountains since she came close to losing her life there while she had been dodging Wizeman back when she was an outlaw in Nightmare.

Illusia: whispers: Vision, guys I don't like this place at all...

#101210 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 20 March 2017 - 03:01 AM in Dream

(Okay thanks for clearing that up.)

Back with the two plotting villains, Camelon and Queen Bella were still dodging and batting away the attacks from GIGA-XISBASS. A piece of ice from one of the Ice Balls had landed on the card over Illusia's mouth. It melted and soaked the card.

Illusia: blew until the card fell off her face: That's a relief...It's hard to laugh when gagged, especially since it doesn't look like those two dopes are not going to give up easily it looks like.

Claris: You're sure that it is a friend who's giving them such a hard time?

Illusia: Giggles: Very sure...and this guy is going to make them wish they never thought of this plot to gain favor with Wizeman and those KNIGHTMAREN.

Queen Bella: You just wait until I can catch my breath I'll give you something to laugh at!

Camelon: Maybe we should have brought Cerberus...he would have kept that green rouge quiet.

Illusia: Threaten me all you want! Just wait until my brothers and my friends get here!

Camelon: Yeah well...yikes! :bats a fire ball away: Just wait until our traps we have set are sprung then we'll see who has the last laugh.

Back with GIGA-XISBASS and the rest of the crew, they had reached Stick Canyon.

Helen: This place is huge...where could they be?

Will: And what about those traps Illusia warned us about in her message to Reala and Jackle? How are we going to find them without triggering them?

Reala: Well we all know what tricks those two have we just have to keep our eyes open for the signs of their meddling...Luckily I know this place pretty well. My guess is Queen Bella would hide out in the large caves that are due north from here and it looks like that's where the elemental balls are heading straight to.

Jackle: You...you don't think they'll have more help do you? What could they have guarding Illusia and Claris?

#101209 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 20 March 2017 - 02:39 AM in Dream

The doors creaked open...a shadowy Nightmaren like creature looked around to see what had pounded on the door.

Illusia held her breath as they slipped into the forboding castle where everywhere around there could and were probably enemies waiting for them. She was glad of GIGA-XISBASS using his Invis3 Battlecard Preditation, that way her powers wouldn't be detected by the evil leader. Illusia bet if she used her powers she would have given them away because it was possible that the leader could sense her light powers...but she hoped not.

Illusia: whispering so low that only those in the group would hear her: I feel NiGHTS...the prison is that way.

She points down an even more dark and foreboding corridor of the castle that made Wizeman's throne room look like a amusement park.

#101206 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 19 March 2017 - 01:50 AM in Dream

Soon a huge black door loomed up in front of them.

Reala: So now what we just knock on the door so they'll open the door?

#101205 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 19 March 2017 - 01:19 AM in Dream

Reala: Yeah...now I remember.

Jackle: to Will and Helen: I think he forgot in his panic about Illusia...I did too come to think of it.

Helen: But they won't be able to do anything to her or anyone while BASS CYBEAST is flinging things at them...right? (I don't think we hand them combine yet in this one.)

Reala: I hope not...If they do...they'll have to answer to more than just BASS CYBEAST and the tricks that that plushie can do.

#101202 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 11:29 PM in Dream

They soon find themselves in the Terror Mountains.

Illusia: Where exactly is this place SPECTRUM DASH, PSYCHO PIE?

#101201 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 11:20 PM in Dream

Reala: What will a plushie do?

Jackle: What about the invisible bombs?

Helen: Invisible Bombs?

Meanwhile Illusia and Claris are getting a laugh at Queen Bella's antics as she keeps getting hit with every homing thing that GIGA-XISBASS had sent after her, even with Illusia being gagged by the joker card that Camelon had put over her mouth.

Camelon: helping to put out another fireball: Who's throwing all those things at you?

Queen Bella: How am I supposed to know!

Illusia: Oh boy are you going to find out soon...and I'm not sure you're going to like it but Claris and I sure will.

#101199 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 11:03 PM in Dream

Illusia: Alright...let's go.

#101196 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 10:50 PM in Dream

Illusia: It sound like a good idea but who would be the best to slip in undetected?

Reala: What about you? You can turn invisible.

Illusia: That's true but won't the shadow's detect me because of my power after all the time I've been watched?

Jackle: Won't know unless we try and then once everyone is rescued maybe we can find those guys who can help us defeat them!

#101195 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 10:42 PM in Dream

Queen Bella: What the WHOOO! HOT! NOT AGAIN!

Illusia: Smirks from where she's tied up: Still think they'll be easy to beat?

Queen Bella: tries to dodge the fireballs: Just wait until I stop dodging you little green fly! I'll make you sorry!

Illusia: Not before the rest gets here you won't!

Camelon: puts a card covering Illusia's mouth: That will keep you quiet and you won't be able to let anyone know about me and the bombs I helped Bella plant in the area...or her web ball traps including the spiked ones!!

Illusia: That's what you think you Jackle wannabe. She reaches out with her telepathic powers to her brothers and anyone else who might be able to hear her. Hey guy's things got a little bit busy here, Camelon is here helping Queen Bella. There are bombs and all sorts of web balls all over the path ahead of you. Watch out! Also Claris is here and we know where NiGHTS is! She overheard it while being held here. We're in Stick Canyon! Hurry! By the way tell who's ever sending the fire balls to keep it up. Queen Bella is hopping around like a cat on a hot tin roof!

Reala: Don't worry we're on the way!  Turns to the rest  "Well Bella has help from Camelon...bet I don't have to draw a diagram to tell you guys what kind of traps they set for anyone heading towards them huh? And it turns out they have another dreamer and know the where NiGHTS is.

Jackle: Just let me handle that card using reject...I've got a card trick just ready and waiting for him...and if they've harmed a hair on Illusia's head I'll...

Will: Are they both overprotective of Illusia?

#101193 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 10:21 PM in Dream

Illusia: Well that helps us with finding everyone...but we still need to have a plan how to rescue everyone without getting caught ourselves.

#101190 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 09:28 PM in Dream

Illusia: Hey you two, were you able to find where everyone is being held or about the lady leading the shadows?

#101189 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 09:23 PM in Dream

Meanwhile Illusia finds herself stuck to Queen Bella's web except it's not in Memory Forest it is in Stick Canyon. The green Rouge Nightmaren finds herself tied spread eagle and with the same sticky web she was now stuck to.

Illusia: This is just great...now I know how a fly feels...

????: Are...are you alright?

Illusia turns her head to look at where the voice came from a cage of metal and rocks hanging from some of Bella's webs. Inside was a girl with pink hair in a ponytail and an orange and red outfit who was looking straight at her.

Illusia: I'm alright...for the most part. Say are you Claris?

Claris: How did you know my name?

Illusia: My sister NiGHTS told me about you and your adventures with her.

Claris: NiGHTS! Is she alright? I heard some terrible things while being here. That she was being held prisoner in Soft Museum...in my dream world.

Illusia: I'm afraid that she has been captured, Claris. But if what you over heard is right you're the only one who actually knows where NiGHTS is being held prisoner at. I bet that the NIGHTMAREN are using her as bait to catch Elliot now and you're here in this dream world because each Visitor is strongest in their own dream world and they're trying to use it to their advantage!

Queen Bella: as she skitters in: Not that that will do either of you any good. As long as you're my prisoners here there is no chance that any of your friends or your rebellious brothers will have the chance to use that information.

Illusia: Don't bet on it you eight legged freak!

Suddenly the fireball BASS CYBEAST had sent out arrives and hits Queen Bella in the butt.

Queen Bella: YEOUCH!!

As Bella began putting herself out Illusia and Claris laughed.

Queen Bella: You two won't be laughing for long...

Illusia: You're wrong Queen Bella, you're about to get some visitors and I don't mean the Dreamer kind...

Queen Bella: Ha, they'll have to get past my traps and partner here first...

#101187 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 08:59 PM in Dream

Illusia: crosses her arms before sitting crossing her legs while still floating: Not much...from what NiGHTS was able to tell us was that she seems powerful, in charge of the shadows and makes Wizeman's temper look like a wimp. Maybe you're two scouts PSYCHO PIE and SPECTRUM DASH will have something. Then maybe we'll be able to find those friends of Vampirim.

#101184 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 08:26 PM in Dream

Illusia: My guess our lady enemy may have something to do with that...she doesn't want us to succeed in beating her. I have a feeling she may have been the one who was watching me before all heck broke loose...It could have something to do that all my powers are light base.

Reala: And light is these things weakness and might just be hers too.

Jackle: Fun, weirdo evil lady stalking my baby sister...that SO doesn't make me feel better...

Helen: I don't know exactly how we got here...there was a flash of light and then poof we were here while that guy was attacking you.

Elliot: Yeah and that was after we were in Nightopia and saw the damage that was done...I hope it can be fixed after all this.

#101183 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 08:14 PM in Dream

Bomamba doesn't move, she is down for the count.

Illusia: That's a relief.

However something catches her eyes right above where Will and Helen were hugging!:

Illusia: WATCH OUT! :She pushes the two Visitors out of the way before strands of sticky web wrap around her arms:

Reala: As the bound green maren is yanked up to an unfortunately familiar form...: ILLUSIA!

Jackle: Queen Bella! Great first cats now spiders.

Queen Bella: Well I WAS aiming for the Visitors for the master and the NIGHTMAREN but you'll do.

Illusia: Let me go!

Reala: Put her down before I make you a four legged spider instead of an eight legged one!

Queen Bella: Now now...you wouldn't want any harm to happen to you pretty little sister now do you? Oh...it seems as if I've warn out my welcome. Maybe a little search for your little green friend here will prevent you from messing with Lord Wizeman's plan. Ta Ta dearies.

Illusia: As Queen Bella scrambles off : HELP!!!

Reala: BELLA YOU'RE A DEAD SPIDER WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!

Helen: getting up from the ground where Illusia had knocked them down: She protected us and got caught instead...

Will: What are we going to do?

Helen: Looks at BASS CYBEAST: Can we rescue Illusia? I'd feel horrible if something happened to her because of Will and I and can you give Will the same protection that you gave me?

#101180 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 07:56 PM in Dream

Illusia: Yeah but that guy wasn't smart enough to do the same thing.

Points at the ash that was left of their enemy.

Illusia: Can we do something about that and the damage done in the battle.

Helen: What...I don't feel hurt any more.

Will: Me either...:looks at Illusia's light bandages.:

Illusia: My bandages have a little healing ability kind of like a disinfectant and antibiotic...but I think our current location might have something to do with it too.

Reala: The question is how did they get here? You said yourself that you had been watching the Dream Gate for a while before going after NiGHTS and no one appeared.

#101176 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 02:09 AM in Dream

The cats jump for the mice knocking into Bomamba which caused them to knock her into the bombs as well when they suddenly went off making the whole room look like a case of fireworks had exploded in midair. While this was going on Illusia had managed to free Will and get him out of harms way before one of the cats cascaded into the crystal cage.

Illusia: as she turned visible and un-Dualized from Will: That's one way to give Bomamba the boot...Think she's going to get up for round 2?

Reala: as Helen ran over to hug Will: If she knows what's good for her she won't.

#101175 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 01:50 AM in Dream

Illusia: takes a deep breath: It all started when these shadow creatures appeared in Nightopia and began wrecking havoc. NiGHTS left me to watch over the Dream Gate, for those that don't know me I'm Illusia, while he went to battle the shadow creatures. After some time I decided to enter Nightopia to go after NiGHTS. Once there I found that it was in even more chaos than before. That's when I ran into Vison and we teamed up. We then ran into Jackle who told us NiGHTS was taken by the shadow creatures along with Vision's friend TORiAS. Then we ran into Reala who told us the creatures had been in Nightmare too and wiped out Wizeman. We regrouped to a cave where I took care of Reala's and Jackle's injuries. It was there that NiGHTS got a hold of me though our telepathic link that Reala has too, we're triplets I'm the youngest. He, Noctourne, and TORiAS let us know that the shadows seemed to be up to something some of them were trying to Dualize with each other or something like that. TORiAS told us to come to find Vampirim in Specter's Woods Vision was able to convince to help us. We then found Sililoqui following us and we were definitely not going to leave a little Nightmaren like her alone. We were on our way to find friends of Vampirim to help us defeat the Shadowbeings when we ran into GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST who allowed us to heal and rest at their safe Nightopian world. It was there that NiGHTS told us that the leader of these beings was a she and she seemed very powerful. We gathered some more of GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST's friends to continue on our quests. We were heading to find those friends of Vampirim and to rescue our captive friends from the only place that I can think of that would be their base...The Terror Mountains of Nightmare, where no one has ever fully explored and is the most dangerous because of the volcanoes among other dangers. We were waiting for two of GIGA-IXS and BASS CYBEAST's friends to return from scoping out the area when that creep attacked us. That's the whole story. Phew...

Reala: That's probably the best way to sum everything up...

#101171 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 18 March 2017 - 12:03 AM in Dream

Suddenly a legless cat appears followed by at least eleven others.

Reala: Looks like its Bomamba...LOOK OUT!

The crazy cat witch slices a clawed hand at the heroes as she appears.

Unknown to Bomamba Illusia has snuck her way over to Will's cage.

Illusia: turns her head and a hand visible for a moment and puts a finger to her mouth before whispering: Shush, I'll have you free in a jiffy but don't let the crazy cat lady know I'm here...

Will nods as Illusia turns all the way invisible again and begins to work on the cage's lock.

#101170 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 17 March 2017 - 11:47 PM in Dream

Reala: Couldn't happen to a better creep...

Illusia: That's true...:turns to Will and Helen: Feeling any better?

Will: A little...

Helen: Yes...but who are you and why is Reala working with you if you're good?

Claris: Elliot and I have the same questions especially about Reala and Jackle...

Illusia: Would you like the long story or the short story?

#101168 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 17 March 2017 - 11:41 PM in Dream

Soon they arrive at the middle of the labyrinth. Will is there but so is trouble...

Will: Stuck in a crystal cage sees Helen: Helen, watch out! There's a...

A sudden blast of power comes from somewhere above them causing all of them to dodge.

Illusia: Great just what we needed!

Reala: If it's one of those KNIGHTMAREN I owe them a couple of black eyes for earlier.

Jackle: whispers to Illusia: Why don't the rest of us keep who ever it is busy while you turn invisible and go get Will out of that cage?

Illusia:Nods to her brother before she does turn herself invisible while whispering: I hope this works...

#101166 Shadows Across Nightopia

Posted by nightdreamer on 17 March 2017 - 11:25 PM in Dream

Will: Ow...that hurt...

Helen: groans

Illusia, Elliot and Claris go over to the two and begin to tend to their injuries, Illusia creating her light bandages to wrap any cuts that the two might have and handed them to Elliot and Claris since the other two Visitors may not trust her enough for them to touch them.

Reala: watches GIGA-XISBASS attack: This should be good...and hopefully will take care of this clown.

#101164 KNIGHTMAREN INVASION

Posted by nightdreamer on 17 March 2017 - 11:18 PM in Dream

Illusia: Huh?! What does a plushie...

Suddenly there is a scream from somewhere a head of them...

Reala: That's not NiGHTS but it's someone in trouble...

Helen: It sounds like Will!