Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

will's Content

There have been 5 items by will (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4753 NiGHTS Time Extend in the new issue of Edge

Posted by will on 09 May 2007 - 12:37 PM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I look forward to reading this, its definately the best part of the mag - especially when its a game you know inside out as I'm sure most of us will with NiGHTS.

I'll certainly try and pick up a copy tomorrow.

#4749 Hi Everyone!

Posted by will on 09 May 2007 - 10:15 AM in Introduce Yourself

Ah thankyou very much. I'm really enjoying this place, already I've learnt new things and I've been playing the game for 10 years!

#4747 Dreams

Posted by will on 09 May 2007 - 09:56 AM in [ARCHiVED] NiD Discussion

I think for me Soft Museum is the best, it seems to have something extra to the other ones and I really love the music. Spring Valley and Splash Garden are good for racking up high scores though. In fact, thinking about it, I love every level of the game. I'm normally sat on the level select trying to decide which one I'd most like to play.

Stick Canyon is not too much of a problem I don't think. Do well on the first three mares and then go as fast as you can on the fourth. If I remember rightly you can get 2 very fast laps in and that should ensure an easy A-Grade.

I really can't wait to see what variety the new game has.

#4745 Balloon NiGHTS

Posted by will on 09 May 2007 - 09:49 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Never heard about this, next time I have the Saturn out I'll give this ago. Soft Museum is probably my favourite level and this seems like a fun little thing to play with.

#4743 Hi Everyone!

Posted by will on 09 May 2007 - 09:41 AM in Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

I'm Will, originally from Birmingham but now studying in Bournemouth though I do not have long left now. I absolutely love NiGHTS, seemed like it represented everything the Saturn was meant to be and made it worth being the lone Saturn owner when everyone else at school had a Playstation!

I currently have a Wii and a 360 and plan to get a PS3 pretty soon, of course NiGHTS is the main game I'm looking forward to.

I currently run The Internet Games Database and have a general interest in the web and coding.

Looking forward to being part of this community, hopefully some good gaming lies ahead!