Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

jazzberri*'s Content

There have been 5 items by jazzberri* (Search limited from 24-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5026 Point of View in your Dreams

Posted by jazzberri* on 12 May 2007 - 05:22 PM in Dream Discussion

My dreams tend to be in first person, but I'm almost never in my own dreams anymore. I usually seem to appear as some random character my mind makes up, and I act out some story from there in the first-person view. I have had some third-person dreams, but they're very few and far between.

#4817 Hello everyone, Im Ashashi

Posted by jazzberri* on 09 May 2007 - 10:52 PM in Introduce Yourself

YAY ASHA *joins in the tackleglomp*

Hiya. :lol: *even though I'm newer than you are. huh.*

#4816 yo *waves*

Posted by jazzberri* on 09 May 2007 - 10:46 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hello jazzberri, and welcome to the forums! If you need anything, just ask me, Icachan or any or our friendly mods.

Heh, I also have problems with introductions. Still, you gave a good one :D

Thanks! :3

Haha, really? XD;; I kept revising it before I just gave up and posted it.

Hi hi~! ^__^ Tis nice to meet you. <3's~ I love your avatar. X3

Hi! :lol: It's nice to meet you too. :D
Thanks you. :3

#4783 yo *waves*

Posted by jazzberri* on 09 May 2007 - 08:02 PM in Introduce Yourself

Hi, everyone. ._.;; I hate posting introductions in new places, I never have any idea what to say.

I go by a lot of different names in a lot of different places. Since I have a different username on here, I guess you can call me that. ^^;

I like writing, drawing, anime, and manga (preferably manga since it's cheaper and I'm poor :lol:). I'm not actually a huge videogame fan, mainly because I'm horrible at them and I get frustrated easily when I'm no good at something. XD;;

Let's see, what got me into NiGHTS? I actually have no idea where I first ran into it, but I fell in love with it at first sight. The only reason I can remember is jester caps... I love jesters. I hate clowns, I like jesters. Make sense of that one... anyway. I wanted to find out more about it (particularly the fandom and characters) and wound up getting a few of my friends into it along the way. I tried to get a Saturn and NiGHTS once, but the guy never sent it. D: I'm lucky enough that one of my friends has it, so I can just bug her to play it for me. And maybe I'll play it myself one of these days.

Okay, I think that's enough about me. I'm not so good at describing myself, and I'm getting horribly paranoid that I've rambled on for far too long at this point.

I hope to make some friends aside from the one I've currently got while I'm here, so I guess that's all with my introductions and I'll see you all elsewhere in the forums. ^^;

#4781 Dream Recall

Posted by jazzberri* on 09 May 2007 - 07:44 PM in Dream Discussion

I usually try to remember what happened while I'm getting ready in the morning, and if I have time I might write it down somewhere. (Seems like everyone writes them down, huh? Maybe I should do that more often than I do. ^^; )

I can't really recall a lot of my dreams, though. I don't know if I just don't dream much or if they just weren't vivid enough for me to remember... although I swear, I have these dreams sometimes and I could swear I've been in the same place in another dream. o.o;