Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dev Halena's Content

There have been 2 items by Dev Halena (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4578 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Dev Halena on 07 May 2007 - 11:55 PM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

YO! Stormy here! Er, Dev as it is now... But yes, I'm here! Just wanted to shout to everyone in the NiGHTS fandom/community, because we all deserve it. Yes, that means you too. Haha! Also wanted to say to DiGi and TRiPPY that you guys are amazing, and I really congratulate you two on making the site even better than before. Your Podcasts are also hilarious to listen to while driving. Yes, I do listen to you two on the road. On the way to school in fact! But anywhoo, just keep it up, and I look forward to what's coming up in this new game! ^_^

#4577 Greetings to all!

Posted by Dev Halena on 07 May 2007 - 11:48 PM in Introduce Yourself

So happy that I am back on these forums! Haven't been on for nearly a year now...! ^^; So yes, back and ready to do some chatting!