Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

CROSSiNG's Content

There have been 6 items by CROSSiNG (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100530 Internet friends Vs Local friends

Posted by CROSSiNG on 24 August 2013 - 04:09 PM in Community Corner

I used to spend a lot of time talking with infractus, TRAViS, and the gang in IRC, but when things got really stressful in school, I would log on to IRC less, and spent time talking (still online) with friends from school. Getting back into the IRC things though, and back into the community here. 

#100065 Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced!

Posted by CROSSiNG on 25 October 2012 - 12:55 AM in The NiGHTS Syndicate Group

We need to get a lot of people together to push for this to be on consoles. I mean, they shut down the PC/PS2 PSU servers because they weren't active enough, right? So why the heck would you make a sequel to a CONSOLE game on a platform that has not been performing as well?

Besides, I can't afford a new PC to play this game...

PC's actually been doing really well the past 3ish years, and it's only doing better and better. It's also that PC has the best control scheme, particularity for a MMO.

#99741 NiGHTS for Everyone!

Posted by CROSSiNG on 18 September 2012 - 01:54 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

You know, you could just suck it up, buy a controller, and play it on your PC. You can even hook it up to a TV, and thanks to steam "Big Picture" mode (terrible name, btw) it'll feel like using a console.

#99702 NiGHTS IS BACK!

Posted by CROSSiNG on 03 September 2012 - 04:52 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

I really hope they have a map creator. I'm not sure how exactly it would work, as the levels are somewhat complex in their composition, but it would most likely extend the "lifespan" of the game, and get more people fired up about it (steam workshop, anyone?).

#99701 custom sign

Posted by CROSSiNG on 03 September 2012 - 04:48 AM in Creative Stuff!

*TM*
Could have have had that removed...

#99666 Saturn NiGHTS on android

Posted by CROSSiNG on 26 August 2012 - 07:45 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

What phone do you have, droidsaturn? Some of the older androids have difficulty with complex apps.

Anyway, considering I'm getting an android MP3 player shortly, this should be an awesome stress test.