Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Jazz's Content

There have been 4 items by Jazz (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1544 Purgatory's MiNDLESS SCRiBBLES

Posted by Jazz on 27 April 2007 - 01:04 PM in Creative Stuff!

Purg... you are awesome ^___^ ah man! I wish I could use the Oeki without drawing like a monkey with its thumbs sawn off.... I can't stop starring at it O.O;;;
"WHO live in a Ideya palace under the sea! Sponge NiGHTS fancy pants!"
sing allong now!

#164 So, are you happy Reala is returning?

Posted by Jazz on 25 April 2007 - 01:02 PM in [ARCHiVED] JOD Discussion

Generally I don't think you can portray Reala wrong ^.^;; buuut lets not get into that one XD
also I don't think you could have a NiGHTS game without him, I knew they wouldn't leave him out.
every main character needs there conterpart, its just one of those age old things.
Im rather indifferent about the whole thing... But it gives me a rather odd smile to think of it ^___^

#99 Shoutout Messages

Posted by Jazz on 25 April 2007 - 10:09 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

'Your humble narrator would like to vareet a rather chepooka creech on behalf of Brother Purgatory to one brother Vincent, "Thank you for being such a horrorshow droogie. Let us share a bit o' the firegold and hope that this devotchka doesn't figure that I've done this to filly her".'

It meeeans you've not read a clockwork orange nearly enough <_<

Jazz says "Go outside!" also "Whats long, purple and tends to make fan girls squee... ah hah, answers on a postcard!"
I think you should run a NiGHTS KNOCK KNOCK joke, contest! Knock knock NiGHTS!

#96 Do you want to appear on DreamCast?

Posted by Jazz on 25 April 2007 - 10:00 AM in [ARCHiVED] Misc

Hey! count me and Spike in!
Spike knows next to nothing about NiGHTS eh heh ^____^ much like when he hosted the animecon masquerade one year and had noidea who any of the cosplayers where supposed to be... much mirth ensued.
as im sure you can imagine.
but if ever you needed a comedy duo... ok maybe you shouldn't call on us XD
MYAH HAH HAAA!