Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Zero-Shift's Content

There have been 5 items by Zero-Shift (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100174 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by Zero-Shift on 20 November 2012 - 07:19 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

A quarter of those characters should have been in it to start just by merit of being in the first game. Even more should have been givens. And what the crap is with these petition options? No Panzer Dragoon racer? No Virtual On? And why is Miku a choice? Vocaloid isn't even a Sega property! Man, screw this petition.

#100163 General SART game discussion topic

Posted by Zero-Shift on 18 November 2012 - 08:17 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Is the game being sold on Steam? That might explain it. Otherwise hell if I know. Game is kind of turning into billboard.

#100149 PSO2 NSG?

Posted by Zero-Shift on 12 November 2012 - 12:23 AM in The NiGHTS Syndicate Group

Waiting or a proper release on PC here in the US. After that I'm all over it.

#99807 DiGi's final thought

Posted by Zero-Shift on 06 October 2012 - 05:38 AM in NiGHTS chit-chat

Complaining about the controls in this to me is moot for two reasons:

1. You'll only notice a difference if you ever played the original. Many have not.

2. They do feel less precise but they're hardly broken. It's not like we're limited to going in the eight cardinal directions. They're perfectly functional.

NiGHTS is mostly considered a classic thanks some very good word of mouth but based on what I've seen here and in other gaming communities, it wasn't played by very many at the time of launch. Not as many as you'd think anyway. If you're such a hardcore fan you lambast the game based on slightly less precise controls you already own the original. For everyone else this is a chance to finally play the classic they never did for a very affordable price and that's to say nothing about the extra content and added bells and whistles.

#98981 Darkstalkers

Posted by Zero-Shift on 02 April 2012 - 12:34 PM in Community Corner

My mentality is it needs to have hi-res 2D sprites or I'm immediately biased against buying it. Of course we all know that's not going to happen especially when you consider the lousy way Capcom has been acting over the last year or so. I wouldn't trust Ono with a sequel. I'd prefer Niitsuma. Regardless if the game can't be done right I don't want it done at all. I don't want the legacy tainted.